I had MSNBC on the entire day

You think pmsnbc is bad... get a load of this...

“Facebook has 1.8 billion users, and 44 percent of Americans get their news from the site, according to the Pew Research Center.” Vox’s Aja Romano likewise reported in November that “44 percent of all adults get their news from Facebook,” again citing Pew Research.
How Many People Really Get Their News From Facebook?
www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2016/12/how_many_people_really_get_t…

Really they are that dumb? Got to crank up my meme generator

It was pathetic, no news just opinions .

They are becoming worse then fox

You should have played the "drinking game" and had a shot every time you heard the words "Trump", "collusion", or "Russia."

But then, you'd be in the Detox Ward by now.

No shit I was sleeping lightly and all they were saying code words.

Talking points and sound bytes. MSNBC is the "I Hate Trump" station, 24/7.

You think pmsnbc is bad... get a load of this...

“Facebook has 1.8 billion users, and 44 percent of Americans get their news from the site, according to the Pew Research Center.” Vox’s Aja Romano likewise reported in November that “44 percent of all adults get their news from Facebook,” again citing Pew Research.
How Many People Really Get Their News From Facebook?
www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2016/12/how_many_people_really_get_t…

We the other 66 percent has to get their news from fox or MSNBC..they stupid

You should have played the "drinking game" and had a shot every time you heard the words "Trump", "collusion", or "Russia."

It wasn't like this before.i am surprised.

I think the only thing worse would have to be forced to watch the sophomoric Hispanic networks. I'm amazed feminists aren't up in arms about the way the belittle women by showing lots of legs and cleavage.

It wasn't like this before.i am surprised.

The MSM went that way during the second hald of the GW administration. Then they really went full-blown leftist when Obama was in office. At least under GW, they tried to act "fair" but they don't even try to act that way anymore. They've removed their masks, exposing just how far left they really are.

Just asked Google Home, (Google assistant) if she was unAmerican because she wouldn't recite the pledge of allegiance when asked...... She said "sorry I can't help with that" or "I don't understand" I think.

I then asked are you unAmerican, and she said " I'm a native of the world wide web".

Was surprised at her not reciting the pledge of allegiance when asked her or at the least her giving me someone who would.

Thought that was interesting.

Forum List

Back