Leslie Stahl asking Trump why he demeans the Press

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

"I do it to discredit you all, so when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you", Trump.

I think its obvious. He has no respect for the 1st amendment. He has also no respect for the law.

The American Press is totally in the bag for the Corrupt Democratic Party.
Dossiergate is worst political scandal in American history and they are defending Obama's abuse of power.

Last edited:

"I do it to discredit you all, so when you write negative stories about me, no one will believe you", Trump.

I think its obvious. He has no respect for the 1st amendment. He has also no respect for the law.

The leading commentators of the MSM, are a bunch of whinny millionaires. They attack Trump ruthlessly and on many occasions, unfairly...then when Trump hits them back as is his way, they cry about the First Amendment. WTF!

Did you know Rachel Maddow makes $30k per show, but she is not a corporate shill???...she is for the people. LMFAO.

Reverend Buffoon finally tells the truth about something as he readies his flock to take the Kool-Aid.

The leading commentators of the MSM, are a bunch of whinny millionaires. They attack Trump ruthlessly and on many occasions, unfairly...then when Trump hits them back as is his way, they cry about the First Amendment. WTF!

Did you know Rachel Maddow makes $30k per show, but she is not a corporate shill???...she is for the people. LMFAO.

That's very astute or something. What corporation is she shilling for? Got a guess?

That's very astute or something. What corporation is she shilling for? Got a guess?

The biggest corporations, which are those run by the ruling class. Think big banks, big pharma, big oil, etc.

She does their bidding, but nearly ALL in the MSM do the same thing. Look what the MSNBC did to commentators like Phil Donahue, Ed Shultz, and Dylan Ratigan. All fired for going against the ruling class.

Lol! Why does Trump attack the media? Same reason I do! They are lying scum.

You can't take the words out of Trumps mouth, he said it, get over it. We all know how he only likes and parrots Fox.

The biggest corporations, which are those run by the ruling class. Think big banks, big pharma, big oil, etc.

She does their bidding, but nearly ALL in the MSM do the same thing. Look what the MSNBC did to commentators like Phil Donahue, Ed Shultz, and Dylan Ratigan. All fired for going against the ruling class.

He said it, so admit it. He use to call the papers using a fake name. Anything for attention.

The American Press is totally in the bag for the Corrupt Democratic Party.
Dossiergate is worst political scandal in American history and they are defending Obama's abuse of power.

No NOOOO - It's the biggest scandal in WORLD history!

Well, maybe next to "SPYGATE!" :lol:

Verified account 5h5 hours ago
SPYGATE could be one of the biggest political scandals in history!

Reverend Buffoon finally tells the truth about something as he readies his flock to take the Kool-Aid.

Today's flavor is ORANGE!

PlantB20160130_low.jpg

It's not against the law nor is it a violation of the first amendment to say the press is biased and full of shit

In fact it's the only honest thing I can remember any politician saying in a long time

Forum List

Back