I had MSNBC on the entire day

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It was pathetic, no news just opinions .

They are becoming worse then fox

Why submit yourself to torture................That had to be painful.

This is crap..so boring , I think that's why I had it on lost the remote and it puts me to sleep
Did you have Nightmares..................Free Stuff falling from the sky falling on your head, crushing you...

Scary..............

No I thought at least once during the day, they would have had a hot girl ( like fox does) just telling the news..

It's non stop propaganda..

The only TV news I have seen lately that even resembles a news program is the PBS news hour. We all know PBS is government/Liberal sponsored but they at least make an attempt to report news in a measured, non-hostile way. They lean Left but it is tolerable IMO.

You should have played the "drinking game" and had a shot every time you heard the words "Trump", "collusion", or "Russia."

But then, you'd be in the Detox Ward by now.

You think pmsnbc is bad... get a load of this...

“Facebook has 1.8 billion users, and 44 percent of Americans get their news from the site, according to the Pew Research Center.” Vox’s Aja Romano likewise reported in November that “44 percent of all adults get their news from Facebook,” again citing Pew Research.
How Many People Really Get Their News From Facebook?
www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2016/12/how_many_people_really_get_t…

What kind of idiot gets their news from a social media site? Probably the same idiots who get their news from late-night comedians.

You should have played the "drinking game" and had a shot every time you heard the words "Trump", "collusion", or "Russia."

But then, you'd be in the Detox Ward by now.

No shit I was sleeping lightly and all they were saying code words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back