I had MSNBC on the entire day

FOX is the only actual news company. Tucker is a genius on all topics pwning all "leftist" mental cases daily, Hannity is excellent in regards to the intricacies of the The Swamp and their attempt to overthrow an election. Lou Dobbs and others on the FOX business channel are also excellent. MSNBC and CNN have actually moved beyond being douchebags with fake news, they are simply Obama style race baitors, plus MSNBC and CNN cannot even get their fake propaganda aligned. This evening when surfing the cable news, a transgender qu33r on MSNBC claimed there was zero evidence of an FBI spy or two or three in The Donald's campaign and or administration, yet CNN confirms there was and it was a good thing. :p

Crazy Blinky Maddow quoted Deep State Crooked Hillary Clapper and claimed Russia controlled the 2016 election. :p

Folks, when The Donald wins a second term, the fake news meltdown is gonna be off the charts. That is why The Swamp HAS to rig something to cover the fact they like to rig elections like they tried previously, but have a plan that works the next time...

Last edited:
You think pmsnbc is bad... get a load of this...

“Facebook has 1.8 billion users, and 44 percent of Americans get their news from the site, according to the Pew Research Center.” Vox’s Aja Romano likewise reported in November that “44 percent of all adults get their news from Facebook,” again citing Pew Research.
How Many People Really Get Their News From Facebook?
www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2016/12/how_many_people_really_get_t…
That is truly frightening. I've been trying to figure out how to hide "Top Trending News" on FB. No bias there nope not at all. It just so happens their trending 'algorithm' always manages to pick something that slams President Trump.

Ask the "Google assistant", to recite the pledge of allegiance ... An eye opener.

"Sorry, can't help with that, but I'm always learning" she says.

You mean to tell me that she with access to the entire web can't recite the pledge of allegiance or bring up someone that can ??

I ask her was she unAmerican, and she said "I'm a native of the WORLD wide web".

Just goes along with everything else that is going on today just as this OP is alluding to.

Forum List

Back