I guess we are supposed to put the kids of illegal immigrants in prison with their parents.

Should we put the kids in prison with the illegal immigrants?

• Yes give the children to the child abusers with our blessings because we care.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No stupid, we should not even joke about doing that.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I thought it was important to protect children, but I could be wrong. If we are going to make the Liberals Happy, we should immediately put the children of Illegal Immigrants in prison, the same prisons, with their parents. This way the kids would be close to their parents, and locked into a much worse situation, but with their parents. Instead of some controls, education, and that sort of thing, the kids would be victims of rapists, gang members, thugs, and various scum which will take advantage of them.

But that is what we are supposed to do I guess, to show we care.

All in favor of giving perverts access to children who have no ability to flee raise your hand and vote yes.

I thought it was important to protect children, but I could be wrong. If we are going to make the Liberals Happy, we should immediately put the children of Illegal Immigrants in prison, the same prisons, with their parents. This way the kids would be close to their parents, and locked into a much worse situation, but with their parents. Instead of some controls, education, and that sort of thing, the kids would be victims of rapists, gang members, thugs, and various scum which will take advantage of them.

All in favor of giving perverts access to children who have no ability to flee raise your hand and vote yes.

Protect them lmfao .......

they are not our problem
we are not the world police
their parents broke the fkn laws too bad

No other country in the world allows you to walk into their country have a gawd dam baby and become an automatic citizen

Those children are NOT FORCED TO STAY , their abusive parents put them in this situation and choose to let them stay here because if their country wasn't the very shit hole. YOU PATHETIC LIBERALS ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE US INTO, they would not be trying ot run here. Yet you dumbed down uninformed clueless stupid asses want us to take care of " LAW BREAKING UN AMERICAN" FKS who would not face this bs to beging with if their parents weren't gawd dam criminals.

( not you the OP). You meaning the people as a whole. )

they are not our problem

No other country in the world allows you to walk into their country have a gawd dam baby and become an automatic citizen

Those children are NOT FORCED TO STAY , their abusive parents put them in this situation and choose to let them stay here because if their country wasn't the very shit hole. YOU PATHETIC LIBERALS ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE US INTO, they would not be trying ot run here. Yet you dumbed down uninformed clueless stupid asses want us to take care of " LAW BREAKING UN AMERICAN" FKS who would not face this bs to beging with if their parents weren't gawd dam criminals.

Or we could incarcerate families as families in humane conditions instead of using kennel-like cages for the kids?

I hope we do that for the kids of the few far right screw loose idiots who rise up eventually and lose everything.

Wrong.

Immigration law affords those seeking asylum to remain out of custody pending the determination of their refugee status, including families with minor children.

The Trump ‘administration’ is creating an unnecessary crisis by needlessly detaining asylum seekers and separating their children from them.

they are not our problem

33193258_582100348821812_264940744190459904_n.jpg

Only tards think people seeking asylum broke the law. Only tards.

When an American citizen is arrested for a crime. He is separated from his family and put in jail. And many times the children are taken from the offender's home and put in the custody of Child Services.

So why should illegals who have committed a criminal act by sneaking across our border be treated any different? ....
qadNIKG1NYIZSqCcsSAdBlrkAeUYsDalJtsTV3WBp8ACQEbVgaRdCKJm_O_EGjCMo_kjJlNlMdWyEzM25uOYxHTftjGUb0qFYw1KhA=s0-d-e1-ft

When an American citizen is arrested for a crime. He is separated from his family and put in jail. And many times the children are taken from the offender's home and put in the custody of Child Services.

So why should illegals who have committed a criminal act by sneaking across our border be treated any different? ....
qadNIKG1NYIZSqCcsSAdBlrkAeUYsDalJtsTV3WBp8ACQEbVgaRdCKJm_O_EGjCMo_kjJlNlMdWyEzM25uOYxHTftjGUb0qFYw1KhA=s0-d-e1-ft
It's a misdemeanor. Who goes to prison for that?

It's a misdemeanor. Who goes to prison for that?
They are awaiting their court cases due to the backlog.

I agree it would be more humane to send them as a family back to their homelands to be free while they await the adjudication of their case.

Or we could incarcerate families as families in humane conditions instead of using kennel-like cages for the kids?

I hope we do that for the kids of the few far right screw loose idiots who rise up eventually and lose everything.

How awful.

Next

Because Dimocrats think that their people are above the law and should not be treated like the common criminals that they are.

Last edited:
There is going to have to be some suffering to change the conduct
It’s largely a self inflicted problem anyway.

Forum List

Back