Parkland start nation wide bus tour...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Chicago is the first city of a nationwide 'Road to Change' advocacy tour - CNN

Chicago (CNN)Survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre kicked off a nationwide advocacy tour Friday in Chicago.

Some of the survivors of the Parkland, Florida, shooting attended an annual anti-violence march and rally in the southside of Chicago, led by students from St. Sabina Academy. The event coincides with the last day Chicago public schools are in session.

-----------------

Try to find out who is funding this. The commie tour begins.

This is great news and God Bless whoever is helping to finance it. Those kids deserve some happiness and they are the perfect age for summer a road trip.

F*^K ptsd and grief. They need some adventure and fun.

This is great news and God Bless whoever is helping to finance it. Those kids deserve some happiness and they are the perfect age for summer a road trip.

I'm also proud of them for starting in Chicago. Maybe what they're saying about this up and coming generation is true. Could be a new world in 50 years.

Hmmm, I wonder if they'll do a die-in at NRA HQ, which is just down the road a bit from me. That could be entertaining.

I'm also proud of them for starting in Chicago. Maybe what they're saying about this up and coming generation is true. Could be a new world in 50 years.

That's what the hippies said 50 years ago, and just look at the global Idiocracy we've got.

Yeah first go to a city, which has the laws they want. Which has the one of the highest numbers of gun violence in the world. Lol

Chicago is the first city of a nationwide 'Road to Change' advocacy tour - CNN

Chicago (CNN)Survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre kicked off a nationwide advocacy tour Friday in Chicago.

Some of the survivors of the Parkland, Florida, shooting attended an annual anti-violence march and rally in the southside of Chicago, led by students from St. Sabina Academy. The event coincides with the last day Chicago public schools are in session.

-----------------

Try to find out who is funding this. The commie tour begins.

How many armed security guards will they have at each event? In gun controlled cities?

They should have them all wear red scarfs. That way their message could really make sense.

I wonder if those kids even know the name of the dirtbag that did the actual shooting.

Wasn't it Cruz or something spanish like that?

Have they stopped blaming the people that did not do it? Like the NRA. To date, not one NRA member has ever committed a mass shooting. Sort of like a Republican has never owned a slave.

Yeah first go to a city, which has the laws they want. Which has the one of the highest numbers of gun violence in the world. Lol
The gun violence is why they're starting there, j.

Then they should be protesting against the democrats who have run the city since 1931....and who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail. Do you think they are going to address letting violent gun criminals out of jail?

And what do they think they are going to do? They already have the laws they want. The only thing left to do is bring back guns to law abiding citizens.

Yeah, but how much do you wish to bet that they forget to mention that all of the laws they want, and more, are already in effect in Chi town?

Yeah, but how much do you wish to bet that they forget to mention that all of the laws they want, and more, are already in effect in Chi town?
That's what I'm trying to show her. If they were serious they would go to places with lax laws, to make their point.They are just trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back