I guess we are supposed to put the kids of illegal immigrants in prison with their parents.

Should we put the kids in prison with the illegal immigrants?

• Yes give the children to the child abusers with our blessings because we care.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No stupid, we should not even joke about doing that.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Or we could incarcerate families as families in humane conditions instead of using kennel-like cages for the kids?

I hope we do that for the kids of the few far right screw loose idiots who rise up eventually and lose everything.

How awful.

Next

If that were only so is the point. It's a fake vid claiming to be Homeland.

How about this one from the Washington Post?

Inside Casa Padre, the converted Walmart where the U.S. is holding nearly 1,500 immigrant children

How about The NY Times?

Inside the Former Walmart That Is Now a Shelter for Almost 1,500 Migrant Children

Now the Alt Right is accepting the NYSlimes and WaPo?

How they are going to cry when Trump et al go out of office in shame and blame. That's inevitable, so they might as well start getting ready.

Since we are accepting mainstream media, here is the latest RCP polling on Trump job approval.

If Obama had this economy, he would be at 65, yet Trump can't average (because of who and what he is) at 44%.

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 6/1 - 6/14 -- 43.8 51.8 -8.0
Monmouth 6/12 - 6/13 711 RV 45 46 -1
Rasmussen Reports 6/12 - 6/14 1500 LV 47 51 -4
Economist/YouGov 6/10 - 6/12 1308 RV 45 51 -6
Reuters/Ipsos 6/8 - 6/12 2018 RV 43 54 -11
PPP (D) 6/8 - 6/10 679 RV 39 54 -15
Gallup 6/4 - 6/10 1500 A 42 54 -12
FOX News 6/3 - 6/6 1001 RV 45 51 -6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/1 - 6/4 900 RV 44 53 -9

Liberals and their worship of Poll numbers. ... :cuckoo:

Polls say Hillary to Win!! .... by 98% landslide over Trump.. :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

The polls were right: she won the PV, which was being polled.

Also SM's comment reveals the fallacy of false equivalencies.

The mid terms are far different than the general elections.

This election is turning out to be a referendum on Trump, and it is looking bad for him and the GOP.

Almost every blue senate seat is safe or defensible, much different than in the spring.

Almost 40 GOP reps retired, and most are replaced by very weak Alt Right or Far right candidates.

Looks like a good day for the blue coming up.

I thought it was important to protect children, but I could be wrong. If we are going to make the Liberals Happy, we should immediately put the children of Illegal Immigrants in prison, the same prisons, with their parents. This way the kids would be close to their parents, and locked into a much worse situation, but with their parents. Instead of some controls, education, and that sort of thing, the kids would be victims of rapists, gang members, thugs, and various scum which will take advantage of them.

But that is what we are supposed to do I guess, to show we care.

All in favor of giving perverts access to children who have no ability to flee raise your hand and vote yes.

Hand them over to the last country they were in, the ones who passed them through in the first place. Isn't 'latino culture' supposed to all wonderful and stuff? Isn't it strange that we're supposed to beleive that, but then it's 'bad' when criminal illegal aliens are involved?

Isn't that racist?

In any case, there is nothing at all in the way of all these sniveling left wingers applying to personally sponsor both the kids and their parents, many more progs than necessary to get 100% of them 'legal', so why the lack of stepping up and taking them in on the part of the left wingers, and the employers too, for that matter?

Isn't it racist not to?

This election is turning out to be a referendum on Trump, and it is looking bad for him and the GOP.

Almost every blue senate seat is safe or defensible, much different than in the spring.

Almost 40 GOP reps retired, and most are replaced by very weak Alt Right or Far right candidates.

How many have you personally stood up for and sponsored, Jake? Go ahead and tell us.

So Jake, when are you going to finally admit that you are a Democrat? ... :cool:

Liberals and their worship of Poll numbers. ... :cuckoo:

Polls say Hillary to Win!! .... by 98% landslide over Trump.. :thup: ... :lol: :lol:

Jake isn't even up on the latest buzz words, he's still stuck on that 'alt right' idiocy everybody else quit using months ago.

How they are going to cry when Trump et al go out of office in shame and blame. That's inevitable, so they might as well start getting ready.

I’ve said before I am a truth whore. I’ll take truth from anyone.

I’ve linked to The NY Times often. Just as I’ve linked to many other sources. The thing is this, the truth is that the kids aren’t kept in dog kennels. They are kept in juvenile facilities because that’s the law. We dont put kids into adult prisons or detainment facilities because long ago we decided that was a very bad idea and passed laws prohibiting it.

Now, what is it you want? You really want the people to be set free. Well, that isn’t going to happen. There is a process for that too. That process once made Ellis Island one of the busiest facilities in the nation. It is a process I actually agree with.

First who is the person who is trying to enter the nation. The same question you would ask someone who wanted entry into your house. Who are you, what do you want? The next thing you would do is examine them to see if they are ill. Your examination would be a glance, to see if they looked feverish, bleeding out their eyes, coughing or whatever, but you would do it. Ellis Island, and the rest of the facilities, do much the same, only a bit more in-depth.

So once cornered with truth, you find yourself lashing out. I voted for Trump, because Trump no matter how bad he is, is still preferable to the alternative we were given.

How many have you personally stood up for and sponsored, Jake? Go ahead and tell us.
That makes no sense. I sponsor the LA Dodgers. Who do you sponsor?

I’ve linked to The NY Times often. Just as I’ve linked to many other sources. The thing is this, the truth is that the kids aren’t kept in dog kennels. They are kept in juvenile facilities because that’s the law. We dont put kids into adult prisons or detainment facilities because long ago we decided that was a very bad idea and passed laws prohibiting it.

Now, what is it you want? You really want the people to be set free. Well, that isn’t going to happen. There is a process for that too. That process once made Ellis Island one of the busiest facilities in the nation. It is a process I actually agree with.

First who is the person who is trying to enter the nation. The same question you would ask someone who wanted entry into your house. Who are you, what do you want? The next thing you would do is examine them to see if they are ill. Your examination would be a glance, to see if they looked feverish, bleeding out their eyes, coughing or whatever, but you would do it. Ellis Island, and the rest of the facilities, do much the same, only a bit more in-depth.

So once cornered with truth, you find yourself lashing out. I voted for Trump, because Trump no matter how bad he is, is still preferable to the alternative we were given.
I follow the truth, unlike the alt right, who are tripped up by it, like Picaro.

Ryan is going to change all that for you, Picaro. He wants the children to stay with the families, which would be far more cost effective.

I thought it was important to protect children, but I could be wrong. If we are going to make the Liberals Happy, we should immediately put the children of Illegal Immigrants in prison, the same prisons, with their parents. This way the kids would be close to their parents, and locked into a much worse situation, but with their parents. Instead of some controls, education, and that sort of thing, the kids would be victims of rapists, gang members, thugs, and various scum which will take advantage of them.

But that is what we are supposed to do I guess, to show we care.

All in favor of giving perverts access to children who have no ability to flee raise your hand and vote yes.
Wrong.

Immigration law affords those seeking asylum to remain out of custody pending the determination of their refugee status, including families with minor children.

The Trump ‘administration’ is creating an unnecessary crisis by needlessly detaining asylum seekers and separating their children from them.

Are you saying that if they declare asylum they just get to walk away?

The Trump system is adding an extra, cost and time prohibitive layer that inhumanely rips families apart.

There will be a reckoning for that the Alt Right will hate.

I follow the truth, unlike the alt right, who are tripped up by it, like Picaro.

Ryan is going to change all that for you, Picaro. He wants the children to stay with the families, which would be far more cost effective.

Then you agree we should put the kids with the families, the first question asked in this thread. Of course, that means adult detention facilities, with some rather unpleasant folks. You know, those MS 13 types. No, I’m not talking about them because Trump is, they were known to me for many years before that. This is a link from 2005 and a documentary I watched at that time. MS13: World's most Dangerous Gang - Top Documentary Films

You want the kids in with rapists, murderers, drug mules, gang members. Fine with me. I have no problem with that. Talk about your deterrent effect. How long do you think it will take for word to spread to people trying to migrate illegally to the nation? I figure six months, no more than that. Of course, when people are talking about ten year old girls gang raped to death, and of course boys similarly killed, they’ll talk about how cruel Trump was to do this.

That’s one of the reasons I voted against Democrats in this last election. They blame others for the bad decisions they make. Many people do, but hey, it’s fine with me. Put the kids in there. Good luck with that. But when you get what you want you don’t get to come screaming how awful it is.

No, it means registration and release into the community until standard hearings can be held. Those who break up families are demons from hell.

No, it means registration and release into the community until standard hearings can be held. Those who break up families are demons from hell.

For registration you would need detailed information on the person. That tends to be difficult to confirm for people with no documentation to speak of. Then if you waive that are you releasing a danger into the community?

What of medical checks? Or will we just deal with whatever public health issues as they arise?

Registration and release sounds good. But like most things the devil is in the details.

Forum List

Back