I Guess This Was Awkward

I was looking at this video on Faux and the reporter asks this Black guy a question but he didnt give the step and fetch it response she was expecting.

Martha thought she had a good coon on her hands. She quickly realized that...she didn't.

Hw pwned them, both of them.

Great thread brother.
Come see how my coon is on your hands. Chances are it will maul your face. ;)

There he is right now!
Betcha can't hold him!
May come up and kiss my hand, but that's still a wild animal.
Dude. Seriously i really think youre starting to go senile.
Lemme throw my coon in your face, please?
Sure. Go ahead old tymer.
Pet him and cuddle him if you can..unless he freaks out and gnaws off your nose n stuff.
Ok. Thats what I'm doing right now.

I was looking at this video on Faux and the reporter asks this Black guy a question but he didnt give the step and fetch it response she was expecting.

Martha thought she had a good coon on her hands. She quickly realized that...she didn't.

Hw pwned them, both of them.

Great thread brother.
Come see how my coon is on your hands. Chances are it will maul your face. ;)

There he is right now!
Betcha can't hold him!
May come up and kiss my hand, but that's still a wild animal.
Dude. Seriously i really think youre starting to go senile.
Lemme throw my coon in your face, please?
I though we agreed to call it a rahonky?
My coon is an actual coon. He's out there eating leftovers right now.

The Black fellow is a regular contributor on Fox news, and the opinions expressed are entirely consistent with what he normally contributes.

Parenthetically, he is an idiot. Any Black parent who is this concerned about his kids being brutalized by police is a statistical ignoramous, ignoring the MUCH GREATER danger of their kids being brutalized or killed by other Black Yoots. Of the hundreds of Blacks killed in Chicago last year, what percentage of them were WRONGFULLY killed police? Far less than one percent.

And my extremely white father had the same conversation with me when I got my Learner's Permit. "Don't fuck with the police. Keep your hands in view. Do exactly what they tell you."

Where's my fucking White Privilege???
Asslips believes in black privilege. They have special rights to put the police in their place

The Black fellow is a regular contributor on Fox news, and the opinions expressed are entirely consistent with what he normally contributes.

Parenthetically, he is an idiot. Any Black parent who is this concerned about his kids being brutalized by police is a statistical ignoramous, ignoring the MUCH GREATER danger of their kids being brutalized or killed by other Black Yoots. Of the hundreds of Blacks killed in Chicago last year, what percentage of them were WRONGFULLY killed police? Far less than one percent.

And my extremely white father had the same conversation with me when I got my Learner's Permit. "Don't fuck with the police. Keep your hands in view. Do exactly what they tell you."

Asslips believes in black privilege. They have special rights to put the police in their place
My cracker ass knows better than to ever try that.

"And my extremely white father had the same conversation with me when I got my Learner's Permit. "

See thats the difference. I got that talk when I was five and found out why when I was 9.
So you were a criminal at nine?

"And my extremely white father had the same conversation with me when I got my Learner's Permit. "

See thats the difference. I got that talk when I was five and found out why when I was 9.
If you mean I had a gun put to my head by a cop just for walking home then yes.

If you mean I had a gun put to my head by a cop just for walking home then yes.
Bullshit. You're a lying commie non-black American, Asslips. Fuck You.
You've already exposed yourself, dumbass.

Which is the common ailment among those who watch Fox &/Or CNN &/Or MSNBC.
I watch all three because I love to laugh.

You laugh because you are independent of the IQ needed to decide between competing philosophies.
Inform after you move to Columbia and English becomes your first language.
Nice try at changing subject!! Ever notice that independents lack IQ to engage?? Ever see a conservative/libertarian have to run from a debate? What does that teach you?

Damn, your father expected you to have run ins with the law at the age of 9?

Which is the common ailment among those who watch Fox &/Or CNN &/Or MSNBC.
I watch all three because I love to laugh.

You laugh because you are independent of the IQ needed to decide between competing philosophies.
Inform after you move to Columbia and English becomes your first language.
Nice try at changing subject!! Ever notice that independents lack IQ to engage?? Ever see a conservative/libertarian have to run from a debate? What does that teach you?
It teaches us that Libertarians are parrots who never lived in an actual Libertarian nation.

It teaches us that Libertarians are parrots who never lived in an actual Libertarian nation.

Afraid to tell us what it might like to live in an libertarian nation?????????
I already did, Mr. Dementia.
For an ever better example, watch videos of last week's riots in NYC, etc... where the police were neutered.
But don't worry, in your Libertarian paradise, you can bid for police protection when the riots start, unless the rioters outbid you.

Forum List

Back