“Your kids are so well-behaved” - Craig Melvin has a problem

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Craig Melvin has a problem when white people come up to him and his wife and say how “well behaved” their kids are. He makes it about race and does not factor that maybe it is a genuine compliment to him and his wife where as many other kids- of all shades- are not held personably accountable and feel entitled to do what they what, when they want. Melvin is just riding the tide. If it were a concern, he would have mentioned it earlier.

Only in this country can you find people so desperate to be offended. I don't know how many times I've had little old ladies tell me how cute and well behaved my kids were. I wasn't even surprised when you could hear wailing and screeching from the next isle where some piss pot didn't get their Pringles or whatever else.

I guess I should have been offended and sued them since we're an "inter racial" family. Maybe I'm dropping a ball on this...

Maybe I can make bank suing someone because of some offense I can find.

Fuck it, it's easier to work for a living and not want to shoot myself for being a piece of shit liberal.

Craig Melvin loses his shit over what is most likely a genuine compliment. Same guy will be interviewing Joe Biden in September who gave the backhanded compliment to Barack Obama about being “clean and articulate”.

Forum List

Back