I got fired for kicking my supervisor's ass!

I imagine working the fry station at McDonald's can be stressful

I think if that was my job I would just shoved the dudes head into the oil and call it a workplace accident.
You aren't smart enough to lie remember? Now you get no unemployment dummy

I wanted to let the chips fall where they may. I really hated the job and I don't take welfare or any of the garbage. The truth is often harder but leads to better results in life.
It's not welfare. Your company pays into unemployment. Smart thing to do is make them fire you but not for an assault because now you won't get it while you need it. Even if you apply you'll be denied.

Re.ember that in two weeks youd be getting $750 every other week till you find a better job.

All these things would be going through my mind. I wouldn't want to eat up savings and have to cash in my 401k stuff. How easy for you to get another job? How you gonna explain why you were let go? What if they call for a reference check? What if he presses charges? You have to know you just got yourself fubar.

Where do you live? Who do you live with? Do you have money?

I actually haven't tried to get unemployment because I am afraid of being arrested. How hard will it be for the unemployment people to make a phone call to the police. Seriously...I actually do wonder why I have not been arrested yet for it.
No. You go online and file. Your employer will either say yes or no. Then you will either appeal or not if they say no.

You never know. They might be afraid to say no. Or you could call hr lady and say he attacked you. Just because kicking his ass felt good doesn't mean you started it. Call hr and apologize, explain and then ask them not to deny your request for unemployment. That's all you are asking. That's nothing to them. Apologize for being rude but explain the way he treats people. You may even need to lie a little. Threaten you have a different side to the story. Winning a fight doesn't mean starting it. If the guys really a dick screw it lie. He smacked you.

What's that movie where the guy beats himself up in his bosses office? Fight club?

Definitely brag to the cops and when the DA talks with you be sure you tell him how you planned it out and executed it perfectly.

After my trial...sentencing...jailtime...I will sue for employee abuse and get millions. Isn't justice sweet in this country.

Another manager sexually harassed me. This is actually true. The girl is young and I think is what we use to call easy. She came up to me at night with her dress undone at the top. Her boobs were covered but if you happen to look down you could see everything. She was stretched on box like a cat wanting to be petted. That night she insisted on giving me a ride home because I didn't have access to my truck. I'm sure to other people it might have seemed like an accident that I locked my keys out of my car that night but it really was. I already made plans to be picked up by a family member but she insisted on giving me a ride home. Things got a little steamy in the ride home...

1. Suing your employer after you beat your supervisor is hard for you to win a case. We've been through this at least 3. times in last 22 years.
2. Sexual harassment. This will be a case of what you said and she said. Unless you have evidence that you were sexually involve such as her tattoo or a mole next to her vagina, email or letters. Or other evidence you can prove that she sexually harassed you. Aside from that your chances is zero. We've been through this twice. I won both and I fired 4 of them after the case was closed.

When she get excited she laughs uncontrollably. I believe this can demonstrated in the court room.
LOL you may be right I am laughing my ass off with your nonsense.:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

I think he is fbj twin brother.

Definitely brag to the cops and when the DA talks with you be sure you tell him how you planned it out and executed it perfectly.

After my trial...sentencing...jailtime...I will sue for employee abuse and get millions. Isn't justice sweet in this country.

Another manager sexually harassed me. This is actually true. The girl is young and I think is what we use to call easy. She came up to me at night with her dress undone at the top. Her boobs were covered but if you happen to look down you could see everything. She was stretched on box like a cat wanting to be petted. That night she insisted on giving me a ride home because I didn't have access to my truck. I'm sure to other people it might have seemed like an accident that I locked my keys out of my car that night but it really was. I already made plans to be picked up by a family member but she insisted on giving me a ride home. Things got a little steamy in the ride home...

1. Suing your employer after you beat your supervisor is hard for you to win a case. We've been through this at least 3. times in last 22 years.
2. Sexual harassment. This will be a case of what you said and she said. Unless you have evidence that you were sexually involve such as her tattoo or a mole next to her vagina, email or letters. Or other evidence you can prove that she sexually harassed you. Aside from that your chances is zero. We've been through this twice. I won both and I fired 4 of them after the case was closed.

When she get excited she laughs uncontrollably. I believe this can demonstrated in the court room.
LOL you may be right I am laughing my ass off with your nonsense.:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

I think he is fbj twin brother.
You got that right

I think if that was my job I would just shoved the dudes head into the oil and call it a workplace accident.

I wanted to let the chips fall where they may. I really hated the job and I don't take welfare or any of the garbage. The truth is often harder but leads to better results in life.
It's not welfare. Your company pays into unemployment. Smart thing to do is make them fire you but not for an assault because now you won't get it while you need it. Even if you apply you'll be denied.

Re.ember that in two weeks youd be getting $750 every other week till you find a better job.

All these things would be going through my mind. I wouldn't want to eat up savings and have to cash in my 401k stuff. How easy for you to get another job? How you gonna explain why you were let go? What if they call for a reference check? What if he presses charges? You have to know you just got yourself fubar.

I actually haven't tried to get unemployment because I am afraid of being arrested. How hard will it be for the unemployment people to make a phone call to the police. Seriously...I actually do wonder why I have not been arrested yet for it.
No. You go online and file. Your employer will either say yes or no. Then you will either appeal or not if they say no.

You never know. They might be afraid to say no. Or you could call hr lady and say he attacked you. Just because kicking his ass felt good doesn't mean you started it. Call hr and apologize, explain and then ask them not to deny your request for unemployment. That's all you are asking. That's nothing to them. Apologize for being rude but explain the way he treats people. You may even need to lie a little. Threaten you have a different side to the story. Winning a fight doesn't mean starting it. If the guys really a dick screw it lie. He smacked you.

What's that movie where the guy beats himself up in his bosses office? Fight club?

We never mention Fight Club...ever. That is the first two rules of fight club.

GOD don't let me insult them...these cowards...my GOD help me control myself

I got fired for beating the crap out of my supervisor. It was a pretty bad fight that I won and it made me feel great. The down side is I got fired. I knew I was going to get fired and their was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I didn't bother defending myself either. I was straight up with my employer and she basically told me not to return...like ever. I was cool with that because I absolutely hated the job anyways. The hours were shit and the managers walked around like they were royalty and we were like serfs on a plantation. One particular person who was in charge seemed to be extra annoyed with anything I did. I got along with a lot of my bosses so I'm not the type of person who tells his boss to F'off at all but this particular one really had no right to treat me the way he did. I thought of a plan in my mind and executed perfectly. He was on the ground in less than five seconds and he was crying when he was done. Don't ever cry if you get your assed kicked in a fight! It just makes it worse. It is already humuliating enough losing but crying makes it worse. I also believe he wet his pants but I have no evidence to support that. I just speculate he did. Oh yah...he might have got his arm broken but who cares at this point. I just got fired so who cares what happens to him. Security comes out and I told them the truth about what happen and before I knew it I was surrendering my badge and being walked out by the plant managers. I suppose I should not have glouted about kicking his ass to them but I couldn't help myself. Kicking someone's ass is one awesome feeling especially if they deserved it. This particular person has had issues with other employees in the past. One time six people quite for unknown reasons in his area. They all walked out at once and I saw him trying to explain it to his boss so I am not some kind of psychopath. That weekend I waited for the official verdict which I knew wasn't going to be good but I waited for the phone call. I got it and before she said I was being let go. She was being nice and she would pay the price for her niceness because I hung up. She called back and said their was an interuption in the phone call. Yah right...she knew I hung up on purpose but she just wanted to finish her speech about why I was being fired. Maybe it gave her a power trip but before she could say anything I told her that hanging up was the only way I could keep the phone call civilized you damn bitch. I then hung. She didn't call back. I got an email saying I was fired..blah blah blah.
How old are you?

Old enough to know when not to take it from a manager. I had a manager at a pizza place grab me by my shirt once. I never did anything about it and I bet he continued until an employee popped him one.

I have jobs and never have I seen or witnessed a fight at work or even someone grabbing someone by the shirt. What the hell kind of work do you do?

The place hires thugs to come in and do the work because they can't get normal people to do the job. Have you seen the episode of COPS where the police points out what each tattoo means on the street? I use that episode as a reference for what kind of people I should avoid at work. I tried to bring this up but they tell me they can't 'discriminate'. I'm OK with the discrimination because one time we had a kid who got a black tear tattoo. He didn't have it before and I know what they mean. It means he did something really awful to earn that tattoo. It is that kind of place.

You can't discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual preference, age, whether you are married or have kids. There is nothing that says you can't discriminate for tattoos. The wheels seem to be coming off your story.

The funny thing is is that upper management doesn't know how bad the hiring is. They live in a politically correct bubble that tells them that common sense is racism. That mean guy that wears wife beaters to work...can't not hire him because that would be racism (he happens to be mexican). I'm sure their college professors taught them that but in real life sometimes that scary looking black dude is A SCARY LOOKING BLACK DUDE. Your sense are not fooling you. It is the fuckin truth because he tells all his friends about how he hangs out with the HOOD. Seriously! Who hangs out with criminals on a regular basis.

I got fired for beating the crap out of my supervisor. It was a pretty bad fight that I won and it made me feel great. The down side is I got fired. I knew I was going to get fired and their was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I didn't bother defending myself either. I was straight up with my employer and she basically told me not to return...like ever. I was cool with that because I absolutely hated the job anyways. The hours were shit and the managers walked around like they were royalty and we were like serfs on a plantation. One particular person who was in charge seemed to be extra annoyed with anything I did. I got along with a lot of my bosses so I'm not the type of person who tells his boss to F'off at all but this particular one really had no right to treat me the way he did. I thought of a plan in my mind and executed perfectly. He was on the ground in less than five seconds and he was crying when he was done. Don't ever cry if you get your assed kicked in a fight! It just makes it worse. It is already humuliating enough losing but crying makes it worse. I also believe he wet his pants but I have no evidence to support that. I just speculate he did. Oh yah...he might have got his arm broken but who cares at this point. I just got fired so who cares what happens to him. Security comes out and I told them the truth about what happen and before I knew it I was surrendering my badge and being walked out by the plant managers. I suppose I should not have glouted about kicking his ass to them but I couldn't help myself. Kicking someone's ass is one awesome feeling especially if they deserved it. This particular person has had issues with other employees in the past. One time six people quite for unknown reasons in his area. They all walked out at once and I saw him trying to explain it to his boss so I am not some kind of psychopath. That weekend I waited for the official verdict which I knew wasn't going to be good but I waited for the phone call. I got it and before she said I was being let go. She was being nice and she would pay the price for her niceness because I hung up. She called back and said their was an interuption in the phone call. Yah right...she knew I hung up on purpose but she just wanted to finish her speech about why I was being fired. Maybe it gave her a power trip but before she could say anything I told her that hanging up was the only way I could keep the phone call civilized you damn bitch. I then hung. She didn't call back. I got an email saying I was fired..blah blah blah.
How old are you?

Old enough to know when not to take it from a manager. I had a manager at a pizza place grab me by my shirt once. I never did anything about it and I bet he continued until an employee popped him one.

I have jobs and never have I seen or witnessed a fight at work or even someone grabbing someone by the shirt. What the hell kind of work do you do?

The place hires thugs to come in and do the work because they can't get normal people to do the job. Have you seen the episode of COPS where the police points out what each tattoo means on the street? I use that episode as a reference for what kind of people I should avoid at work. I tried to bring this up but they tell me they can't 'discriminate'. I'm OK with the discrimination because one time we had a kid who got a black tear tattoo. He didn't have it before and I know what they mean. It means he did something really awful to earn that tattoo. It is that kind of place.

You can't discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, sexual preference, age, whether you are married or have kids. There is nothing that says you can't discriminate for tattoos. The wheels seem to be coming off your story.

I know that but I suspect that some people deliberately ignore the warning signs because they think noticing those warning signs is racism. I know because I do the same shit everyday. Is this racism? Is this racism? Is this racism? Now I don't give a fuck anymore about it.

Lie a little? :lmao: The guy plotted to kick a guys ass and then carried through with it. He isn't getting unemployment, he deliberately kicked a guys ass, hung up on an HR person and called her a bitch.

I'd deny him so he wouldn't think he could get away with criminally assaulting a co-worker. The guy is a bad boss and you plot to kick his ass? Is this a bunch of school kids?

How old are you?

I know that but I suspect that some people deliberately ignore the warning signs because they think noticing those warning signs is racism. I know because I do the same shit everyday. Is this racism? Is this racism? Is this racism? Now I don't give a fuck anymore about it.

No company is that stupid.

I actually carry this card around so I can talk with my fellow associates.

Redirect Notice
This is your post

birding_gang-signs.jpg

this is my reaction

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

do we have real men left on this Earth?

strong and forceful?

not lilies?

are there any left...

Forum List

Back