I want people to understand what we have here and how good it is

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I've just been thru one of worst weeks of my life losing Duke. But I have also been on one of the best boards for forever letting me lose my mind. Good and bad holding on to each other.We talk to each other. I find out there is someone called JQPublic and we beleive in the same thing but just coming at it from different sides. I'm so glad I met him. I'm really thankful CK that you have this board. And that I can post on it.

You know many don't understand this. But I'm so glad you are out there. From an old lady with dial up.

I've just been thru one of worst weeks of my life losing Duke. But I have also been on one of the best boards for forever letting me lose my mind. Good and bad holding on to each other.We talk to each other. I find out there is someone called JQPublic and we beleive in the same thing but just coming at it from different sides. I'm so glad I met him. I'm really thankful CK that you have this board. And that I can post on it.

You know many don't understand this. But I'm so glad you are out there. From an old lady with dial up.

I'm sorry for your loss. And I don't understand this.

Awww....... :huddle:

We loves you TD.

Good board and good people. No matter how idiotic one sounds some days you guys are great over losing a pet. That's all I'm trying to say.

Doesnt matter left or right you are all champs and I appreciate that.

Thank you for last week. I really appreciate it. It really mattered.

It comes down to this: you have company to share thoughts with and don't feel lonely after your loss what I am sorry to hear. You found people who answer back to your posts good or bad but you get answers. It is a weird companionship but it is a companionship if you look at it that way. :)

We loves you TD.

Love you too Pogo. It was a bad week I can't beleive I lost him. He really was a good dog. He was really so good. So my heart hurts.

We loves you TD.

Love you too Pogo. It was a bad week I can't beleive I lost him. He really was a good dog. He was really so good. So my heart hurts.

I didn't even hear about this before. Heartfelt sympathies going your way. I know that pain.

It comes down to this: you have company to share thoughts with and don't feel lonely after your loss what I am sorry to hear. You found people who answer back to your posts good or bad but you get answers. It is a weird companionship but it is a companionship if you look at it that way. :)

Some nights in the middle of nowhere you have no idea how glad you guys are out there. You really are awesome.

We loves you TD.

I didn't even hear about this before. Heartfelt sympathies going your way. I know that pain.

oh I have been shit faced for days dear heart. but we did valhalla and I set off fireworks like you wouldn't believe. rockets. I sent off rockets for him. but by all means any thing I have posted for okey dokey the last couple of months can be excused. hehehehe.

he was a really really good dog. this one hurts.

We loves you TD.

Aw, I'm so sorry. Remember your loved one, even though your heart is breaking.

Good board and good people. No matter how idiotic one sounds some days you guys are great over losing a pet. That's all I'm trying to say.

Ah, a pet. I'm so sorry. That can be devastating. Some of my pets have been as close as family.

We loves you TD.

I'm saddened to hear this, been there I still have pictures and sad feelings all these years later.

We loves you TD.

Aw, I'm so sorry. Remember your loved one, even though your heart is breaking.

This is why I love this place. You interest me. Where are you from? You have such a pretty name. My name is Dana odd name tell you later.

Ah, a pet. I'm so sorry. That can be devastating. Some of my pets have been as close as family.

Well some family hahaha keeding well then you have to know my family.

If you met my ex husband I'd say better than family.

. I don't know you that well, but I do know how hard it can be to loose a beloved pet :smiliehug:so sorry

. I don't know you that well, but I do know how hard it can be to loose a beloved pet :smiliehug:so sorry

You know you guys on this board always amaze me. Thank you Just another Nut. Some how left or right we find a way with each other. We always find a way with our pets. Thanks guys. It really means everything to me. It really was the worst week ever. But you guys came thru and you were awesome.

Some nights in the middle of nowhere you have no idea how glad you guys are out there. You really are awesome.

Forum List

Back