I get why the vaxxed are pissed off

Protecting oneself and others by being fully vaccinated against Covid, as with any other vaccine, is not 100% effective, of course.

Trust the consensus of public health professionals over the ideological media entertainers you allow to dictate to you in matters of public health.

The rate at which the unvaccinated require hospitalization, icu, and die vs the much, much lower rate for the fully-vaccinated is empirical evidence of the effectiveness of being fully vaccinated and boosted.

Trump Says He Got Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shot

Trump told his supporters he got a coronavirus booster shot. They booed him.
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.17.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.33.13 AM.png

"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital
are the ones that don't do the vaccine...

And if you take the vaccine you're protected,
the results of the vaccine are good."

ADHS report shows unvaccinated at 17.5 times greater risk of COVID hospitalization

Last edited:
Did you think they were lying to you when they said they needed everyone to get vaccinated before this thing mutated?
I think any virologist on the planet could tell you all about vaccinations vs mutation DLady , in fact for decades i was vaxxed for EMS duty ,and learned all about it's efficacy.

But this isn't the LIE, the real LIE is this is NOT a vaccination, unless one redefines the term.

Why do you think our own gub'mit (not Pfizer, mind you) locked down all the clinicals for 55 years?

Because they KNOW thier pack of LIES will bite them in their shill incompetent ass*s

~S~

Thank you for that information. And therein LIES much of the problem. Most of the information we have been given is either LIES or meant to suppress established medical science. Fauci's shilling for big pharma has not only kept a lot of people in the dark, but it also killed a lot of people.
Agree. I was excited about the Novavax vaccine because it doesn't make your body create the spike proteins and I thought it was more like a regular vaccine. What it does is directly inject the spike proteins, so it has the benefits of not hijacking a bodily system, but it still delivers the spike proteins.

The cogent reality is that the unvaccinated contract, require hospitalization and intensive care, and die from covid at a far higher rate than do the vaccinated. There is no credible data that suggests otherwise.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends those who have previously had COVID-19 still get vaccinated to increase their protection.
Current scientific evidence shows those who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 have a low risk of becoming reinfected in the following six months, according to the CDC. Research has not yet shown how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again after you recover from COVID-19.
Vaccines provide a more reliable and consistent immune protection, according to a recent CDC study, and they provide additional protection even if you've already had COVID-19.
“Substantial immunologic evidence and a growing body of epidemiologic evidence indicate that vaccination after infection significantly enhances protection and further reduces risk of reinfection,” according to the CDC website.
Crackpot notions and nostrums abound. Trust medical experts over quacks and charlatans.
Yeah ... That's what the Tuskegee doctors told their patients. I'm surprised that your mind is so minuscule that It can't fathom the idea of dishonesty in all trades including the medical one. The moment you stop thinking for yourself is the moment you become part of the borg and subject to every type of exploitation and modification that gets sent to you.

Moron.

Jo

Last edited:
I am unaware of your "Tuskegee doctors" ever having said anything about Covid vaccines and booster shots.

Trump did, of course, but he is not a "Tuskegee doctor."

Typical Lefty moron what makes you think that citingTrump is going to change my mind about anything?

Start thinking for yourself and abandon the constipated thought patterns of action <> reaction identity politics. I don't happen to agree with Trump on this issue.... that doesn't mean I won't vote for him again when he becomes president in 2024. See that's the difference between the left and the right.... Conservatives are a collection of independent thinking people... they don't have to have 100% compliance to belong. Unlike the dictatorial mandates of the left we're actually allowed to cut a fart once in awhile without being condemned for it.

Of course you're not aware of the Tuskegee doctors ...you're not aware of them by choice. If an example like that doesn't teach you a lesson about authoritarianism in any field including the medical field you get what you deserve. A straight up diet of lysenkoism. Hurry up now get your next shot and destroy your bodie's own ability to create a natural immunity.

You deserve that too.

Jo

Last edited:
Typical Lefty moron what makes you think that siding Trump is going to change my mind about anything?...
I never suggested that your mind is in any way susceptible to empirical data or less than antagonistic toward anyone who respects it.

Typical Lefty moron what makes you think that citingTrump is going to change my mind about anything?

Start thinking for yourself and abandon the constipated thought patterns of action <> reaction identity politics. I don't happen to agree with Trump on this issue.... that doesn't mean I won't vote for him again when he becomes president in 2024. See that's the difference between the left and the right.... Conservatives are a collection of independent thinking people... they don't have to have 100% compliance to belong. Unlike the dictatorial mandates of the left we're actually allowed to cut a fart once in awhile without being condemned for it.

Of course you're not aware of the Tuskegee doctors ...you're not aware of them by choice. If an example like that doesn't teach you a lesson about authoritarianism in any field including the medical field you get what you deserve. A straight up diet of lysenkoism. Hurry up now get your next shot and destroy your bodie's own ability to create a natural immunity.

You deserve that too.

Jo

I like it!

But it is probably so far over the heads of Democrat voters that they must be suffering from oxygen deprevation after reading it.

I like it!

But it is probably so far over the heads of Democrat voters that they must be suffering from oxygen deprevation after reading it.
It requires a paradigm mechanism that they have long since abandoned in favor of mass Hypnosis of central control for their personal affairs and the obtuse clumsiness of brad brush accusation for those that do not agree with them. This is very much like the subject of a few of your ( Always excellent ) posts. It can happen to conservatives too but the simple truth of the matter is that lefty progressivism is far more prone to hive mind mechanics than conservatism is. Behold.... I give you the Zombie apocalypse.....

JO

Last edited:
It requires a paradigm mechanism that they have long since abandoned in favor of mass Hypnosis of central control for their personals affairs and the obtuse clumsiness of brad brush accusation for those that do not agree with them. This is very much like the subject of a few of your ( Always excellent ) posts. It can happen to conservatives too but the simple truth of the matter is that lefty progressivism is far more prone to hive mind mechanics than conservatism is. Behold.... I give you the Zombie apocalypse.....

JO

In a recent thread I compared it to mass psychosis, along the lines of many Germans accepting Nazism.

In a recent thread I compared it to mass psychosis, along the lines of many Germans accepting Nazism.

ChiComFluphobia.

Yes, I’ll take credit for coining the term of mankind’s most common mental illness.

I'm vaccinated, Astra Zeneca.

Those that wanted vaccinated, good for you, great choice. Those who didn't want vaccinated, good for you, great choice.

The only arseholes in all this are those that are vaccinated that scream at people to get vaccinated. I wish the vaccinated would shut the fuck up being control freaks.

If you're interested in lives, stop aborting 1.2 million per year.

The vaccine protects you from a virus, not from a person. You got the vaccine, brilliant, now please just fuck off.

You deserve that too.

Jo
Lysenkoism is a great analogy. People die when politicians decide what is valid "science".

No, you don’t.

And no one is ‘pissed off.’

It’s more felling pity for those so reckless and irresponsible, those so willfully ignorant and stupid as to refuse to protect themselves and others with a safe and effective vaccine.
Yes, because you dickheads are so fill of compassion.... lolol. What a joke that is... lefty feels sorry and pity for anyone but themselves is laughable....

The cogent reality is that the unvaccinated contract, require hospitalization and intensive care, and die from covid at a far higher rate than do the vaccinated. There is no credible data that suggests otherwise.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends those who have previously had COVID-19 still get vaccinated to increase their protection.
Current scientific evidence shows those who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 have a low risk of becoming reinfected in the following six months, according to the CDC. Research has not yet shown how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again after you recover from COVID-19.
Vaccines provide a more reliable and consistent immune protection, according to a recent CDC study, and they provide additional protection even if you've already had COVID-19.
“Substantial immunologic evidence and a growing body of epidemiologic evidence indicate that vaccination after infection significantly enhances protection and further reduces risk of reinfection,” according to the CDC website.
Crackpot notions and nostrums abound. Trust medical experts over quacks and charlatans.

That simply is false.
Recovery immunity is real, but the mRNA injections provide absolutely no immunity at all.
All they do is temporarily stimulate some antibody production, which is harmful if not infected, and lessens the usefulness if you get infected much later.

There is ZERO support in the medical community for these mRNA injections.
The CDC is a political entity and NOT an unbiased medical one.

And anyone can easily tell this is the truth by the simple fact you do NOT need boosters for real immunity.
The reason you need all these boosters ever 6 months is because it is a temporary treatment, and is NOT a vaccine at all.

How can the mRNA injection be a vaccine?
All it does is get your own cells to have their ribosomes start growing spike proteins off your own cells.
There is no way that can produce any sort of immune system memory.

Forum List

Back