I forgot he was black tonight

It always cracks me up that libs have to turn into tea party fiscal conservatives during these kinds of events, only to slink off to tend to their lib agenda once the cameras are off. :lol:

And some people buy it over and over again.

And not only that, the moonbats are applauding him being a conservative. :lol:

I mean.... WTF? They have no shame. :lol:

As it should. I'm sure the speech was all bullshit anyway.

Full of the same usual promises. However, if Obama does want to get reelected, he does have to start putting his pen where his mouth is. Which is why he is going to try and get DADT repealed for example.

on a side note, does anyone remember Malcolm X as only 75 percent black?

his grandmother was raped by a white man, so his mother was mixed, I believe.

Well, that would explain the hate. And his mother was committed to a mental hospital no?

sounds right. i know she went crazy, but that was after Malcolm's father was strapped to the railroad tracks by the Ku klux klan. (then train came by, of course)

sounds right. i know she went crazy, but that was after Malcolm's father was strapped to the railroad tracks by the Ku klux klan. (then train came by, of course)

Well that would also explain the hate. I've never really gotten the opportunity or taken the opportunity to study X's life. Although he is definitely one of the more interesting characters of that era. I mean I know about him generally but that's it.

By the way, thanks for the heads up last night. I'll try to find that video on youtube.

Well that would also explain the hate. I've never really gotten the opportunity or taken the opportunity to study X's life. Although he is definitely one of the more interesting characters of that era. I mean I know about him generally but that's it.

By the way, thanks for the heads up last night. I'll try to find that video on youtube.

the movie was good. Denzel should have won best actor for it. you're welcome for the tip. I saw it on netflix. not sure if youtube has it.

the movie was good. Denzel should have won best actor for it. you're welcome for the tip. I saw it on netflix. not sure if youtube has it.

I'm sure I can find it. And I have never got around to seeing that film. However, Denzel is usually good in everything he's in with a decent plot or director.

One speech and you are a believer again eh?

Barry counts on that kind of gullibility.

Believer? Alas no. I had already told some of my friends that wait until he takes action. However, his speech was very Conservative in many ways in terms of fiscally.

Plus, I look at this:

PolitiFact | The latest statements we've reviewed

He was 6/7 so far on how truthful his statements were. His one flop was on Government Spending Freeze which he criticized McCain for in 08. However, I doubt you have a problem with that flop.

I'm just saying that if he goes through with his proposals (which he has to if he wants to win reelection) then they would have huge implications.

I'll ask politely for you to not mistake my statements for drinking any sort of kool-aid.

I can get on here and sputter a lot of left/lib/progressive nonsense, but that dont mean I have any more intention of being one than Curious George has of carrying out some moderately responsible fiscal agenda.

Well, a few things about Matthew's statement.

First of all we must remember that Obama is a light skinned Negro and does not speak with a Negro dialect, except when he wants to.

Also, Matthews is on record as having anointed Obama as the last Kennedy brother, and you gotta admit Joe, Jack, Bobby and Ted were also light skinned, but I'm not sure whether or not they had the ability to speak in Negro dialect at will.

Mathews is an asshole and I cant stand the fool.

He should not be on the air in my opinion.

Much Much more than Fox is to be expected from a real news station like MSNBC.

Forum List

Back