I forgot he was black tonight

I actually noticed how closely cropped his hair was, as if even to let a little of his African hair show, would be a sin.

It's like they want to call him the first black
president but they don't want him to look or act black.

I think he should have a massive afro and come out in a pimp suit!!!! That would give all you guys something to talk about...:lol:
19055.jpg

Yah, with a sock stuffed down his drawers to give the college girls something to "woo" about!

:lol:

So it was a given that the usual rabid righties who post here would pull something out of their hate hats that has zero to do with the actual SOU address, but Chris Matthews? And by extension the "blackness" of Barack Obama?

Nice going, guys...you sure didn't disappoint.

Yes by all means, play apologist for that racist, partisan hack.

:lol::clap2:

I actually noticed how closely cropped his hair was, as if even to let a little of his African hair show, would be a sin.

It's like they want to call him the first black
president but they don't want him to look or act black.

I think he should have a massive afro and come out in a pimp suit!!!! That would give all you guys something to talk about...:lol:
19055.jpg

Yah, with a sock stuffed down his drawers to give the college girls something to "woo" about!

Like this? Hubba hubba :eusa_drool:

2003-05-01-jetboy.jpg

So it was a given that the usual rabid righties who post here would pull something out of their hate hats that has zero to do with the actual SOU address, but Chris Matthews? And by extension the "blackness" of Barack Obama?

Nice going, guys...you sure didn't disappoint.

Yes by all means, play apologist for that racist, partisan hack.

:lol::clap2:

Who? Chris Matthews? I've never apologized for him. I don't like his style any more than O'Reilly's of always talking over people. I rarely watch Hard Ball.

Forum List

Back