I forgot he was black tonight

Made me think of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdEgHcDw2V0]YouTube - Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Black Sheriff[/ame]

This will probably end up getting more attention than the content of Obama's speech. It already has here on USMB.

The content of Barry's speech was 'stay the course' and 'Gopers are weiners who won't kiss my ass.'

I think that has been covered more then enough.

This will probably end up getting more attention than the content of Obama's speech. It already has here on USMB.
I suppose that tells you how much content was in Obama's speech.

Another year, another set of empty promises and bold new bridges to nowhere?

I suppose that tells you how much content was in Obama's speech.

Another year, another set of empty promises and bold new bridges to nowhere?

Not really. Obama speech was specific in plenty of areas. People just rather enjoy the partisan politics then discuss how Obama at least brought to the table the possibility of offshore drilling and nuclear energy.

To call it outright bullshit would be forgetting the way Washington is. Obama has to do something, and supporting these two forms of alternative energy would have huge implications.

I found it interesting that at least thus far, Obama was very truthful for the most part in his statements.

One speech and you are a believer again eh?

Barry counts on that kind of gullibility.

Believer? Alas no. I had already told some of my friends that wait until he takes action. However, his speech was very Conservative in many ways in terms of fiscally.

Plus, I look at this:

PolitiFact | The latest statements we've reviewed

He was 6/7 so far on how truthful his statements were. His one flop was on Government Spending Freeze which he criticized McCain for in 08. However, I doubt you have a problem with that flop.

I'm just saying that if he goes through with his proposals (which he has to if he wants to win reelection) then they would have huge implications.

I'll ask politely for you to not mistake my statements for drinking any sort of kool-aid.

What content? There was content?

No I saw the usual appease the moonbat base, blame bush, all about me, Americans are teh morons and don't understand, blame bush some more, inherit, healthcare nobody wants, booosh, me me me me.

:lol:

Forum List

Back