I find most liberal's superior intelligence to be superficial only

Ideology and intelligence are two separate things.

A perfectly intelligent person can be infected by an ideology.

They are then stricken with narcissism, distorted perceptions, damaged analytical processes, intellectual dishonesty and a complete lack of curiosity.
You think PC is an ideology - and you are wrong.

Do explain how PC isn't an ideology.

It's a mind control tactic, IMO.

Fuck that noise, we ain't no Stepford wives. :funnyface:
PC is - let's not say the real thing we are thinking (that would be impolite). That's not an ideology.

Try to get any or of the supposed "intellectuals " on the left to quote what the legal definition for a natural person is.

It's pathetic, how they become incapable of even the smallest of tasks, when they suspect that it might challenge one of their views.

The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that then print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

Just talk to any liberal on a college campus and you will find out that this is true. The extent of their qualifications of being an intelligent human being goes something like "I got a degree" and that is it. The sentence never continues after that and it just makes me think that the only thing they have is superficial titles and not real inner thinking that makes someone intelligent. We can tell if someone is intelligent or not and I kind of thought that Obama was kind of one of those NY liberals who went around with a PHD that he thought made him smart. He just copied everything he said right from the communist and NAZI manifesto. It was completely superficial and no original thoughts whatsoever.

The free market has decided college educated people are smart. They get paid a lot more than uneducated people. Companies don't go on their gut or a hunch, they go by results. Pretty hard to pretend you have a chemistry degree and go work in a chemical company. They know the first day.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading, like Sarah Palin or Lying Donald. It is a gigantic amount of effort expended to make ignorance noble.

I got $5 says you can't hammer a 16p nail home in 4 whacks.

At 22 I could do it in two, one if the stars aligned. One after the other. Tell me this, why do you need some negative image of other people in your mind? Why so much misery? Of all the cons here I would think you'd be the exception. What gives.

Who needs reading. Just watch Fox News. They are all you need.

Fox News: We Lie, You Parrot.

If a post or link is more than 140 characters, don't read it. Just post "tl/dnr lol".

j3lr9scu_1kwpfqf_1lq37xy.png

The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that then print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

Just talk to any liberal on a college campus and you will find out that this is true. The extent of their qualifications of being an intelligent human being goes something like "I got a degree" and that is it. The sentence never continues after that and it just makes me think that the only thing they have is superficial titles and not real inner thinking that makes someone intelligent. We can tell if someone is intelligent or not and I kind of thought that Obama was kind of one of those NY liberals who went around with a PHD that he thought made him smart. He just copied everything he said right from the communist and NAZI manifesto. It was completely superficial and no original thoughts whatsoever.

The free market has decided college educated people are smart. They get paid a lot more than uneducated people. Companies don't go on their gut or a hunch, they go by results. Pretty hard to pretend you have a chemistry degree and go work in a chemical company. They know the first day.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading, like Sarah Palin or Lying Donald. It is a gigantic amount of effort expended to make ignorance noble.

I got $5 says you can't hammer a 16p nail home in 4 whacks.

At 22 I could do it in two, one if the stars aligned. One after the other. Tell me this, why do you need some negative image of other people in your mind? Why so much misery? Of all the cons here I would think you'd be the exception. What gives.

Mmk, so I was wrong about you.

I'm just gonna say that most people with "booksmarts" tend to not have much "common sense", ok?

In today's world college degrees are merely participation trophies.

The goal of colleges today is to fool their attendees into thinking they are better and smarter than those who don't attend.

It depends on the degree. There are plenty of college students who got useless degrees and now can't find a job.

I also know plenty of people who are doing the jobs no one wants to do and are making a great living without the debt.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading,

What do the "uneducated people" need to read to become"smart"?

This is the problem with "smart people" they are knowledgeable in things that don't matter while "uneducated people" are smart in useful things.

You tell yourself that because it feels good. Go to your local university and sit down with a PH.D in biology or engineering. Or music theory.

Uneducated? Read anything that isn't about politics, pop culture, cars, snowboarding, etc. Read The Sixth Extinction or Lawrence Krauss' book A Universe From Nothing. Read a book on the natural world or the universe. But READ. Use a Nook if you like but read something. There is nothing wrong with not reading or not being educated, but if so then you have to take into account that there are people that are that know a lot more than you do on most subjects. Don't get offended by that, just listen to and learn from them. When I talk to a doctor I understand he's out of my league as far as medicine and the body goes. I listen to him/her, they know better than I ever will.

When Stephen Hawking speaks on black holes I Iisten.

When some radio talk show derp says something I laugh and ignore it. They aren't experts in anything except bullshit. That is what talking on the radio requires, being able to bullshit for hours at a time. And make no mistake there are some world class bullshitters on air.

The goal of colleges today is to fool their attendees into thinking they are better and smarter than those who don't attend.

Is that what you tell your doctor?

Yeh, collage is fer dumies.

OPs beginning with "I am so fucking smart" rock.

People thought I was kidding all these years when I have been saying the hack partisan propaganda outlets have been working hard to dumb down their parroting rubes as much as possible.

Here we see them proudly displaying their participation in voluntarily becoming more credulous and stupid!

Fool Me A Thousand Times

OPs beginning with "I am so fucking smart" rock.

My bet is the OP knows Muslim isn't a race....unlike you when you looked ridiculous calling someone a racist over it. No?

Is that what you tell your doctor?

I haven't seen a doctor since Dec of '89.
And that was a wasted visit.

Ethnicity and IQ
by Thomas Sowell, Vol. 28, American Spectator, 02–01–1995, pp 32.

Democrats, as a whole, have lower IQs than Republicans. But that tends to change as they become older and wiser.

People thought I was kidding all these years when I have been saying the hack partisan propaganda outlets have been working hard to dumb down their parroting rubes as much as possible.

Here we see them proudly displaying their participation in voluntarily becoming more credulous and stupid!

Fool Me A Thousand Times

I think (-: all sides of the political spectrum have their blindness(es). The OP is pretty funny though.

Be smart pseudocons like these guys!

The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

The right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

The credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

The credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

The rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

The credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

The credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

The credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

The credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

The credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

The credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

The credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

The credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

The credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screed that was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

The credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

The credulous fell for
a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell

The credulous fell for
a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11

The credulous fell for
a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…

The credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

The credulous fell for
a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes

The credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

The credulous fell for
a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party

The credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

The credulous fell for a hoax that Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

Yeh, collage is fer dumies.

There was a time when that wasn't the reality.
Unfortunately, now they let anyone attend.
On a positive note it does provide the education for some that they should have received in high school.

Forum List

Back