I find most liberal's superior intelligence to be superficial only

It's based in pomposity and false morality.
Being that they have no god but themselves, their proclamations of "science is settled" when discussing a theory which is "never settled" or discussing of course anything to do with XY chromosomes which is really confusing science to them, or Solar minimum or maxims, or economics in their own eyes are 'the words of god.'

In other words they believe their own bullshit, and worship themselves. This is why you can never have a rational logical discussion with a liberal.
They are both a fanatical worshiper, and their own god, so how dare you argue with a god and his congregation of one!!!!

This sums it up very well. It is from the Puritan Tradition--Massachusetts first, then they fanned out all over New England and New York...then spread west and founded rotting cities like Chicago.

The Pilgrams declared themselves the Elect of God as soon as they hit Plymouth Rock. That gave them a moral and intellectual superiority over the rest of us--mere rubes, and it placed a burden on them...their Christian Duty...to tell us how to live.

Been going on that long.

We have long been telling them to Get Fucked, which has awakened in them a love of Control. They no longer know the Lord, but they still love the Control...and for reasons unfathomable...they continue to think they are smarter than every one else.

They are much hated by all but the Grievance Groups they have bought off with the 20 trillion dollar debt we now carry...they have become Control Freaks and Budding Bolsheviks, though most are too poorly educated to know it.

People thought I was kidding all these years when I have been saying the hack partisan propaganda outlets have been working hard to dumb down their parroting rubes as much as possible.

Here we see them proudly displaying their participation in voluntarily becoming more credulous and stupid!

Fool Me A Thousand Times

I think (-: all sides of the political spectrum have their blindness(es).

Absolutely they do. However, which would piss you off more: Someone shitting all over your neighbor's furniture, or someone shitting all over YOUR furniture?

Obviously, the person shitting all over your own house would piss you off more.

That's why pseudocons and fake Repbulicans like Trump piss me off more than your average hippy government teat sucker.

I am old school conservative. There was a time when a conservative was the smartest person in the room. These days, a pseudocon is likely to be the dumbest motherfucker you will meet in your entire life.

You tell yourself that because it feels good. Go to your local university and sit down with a PH.D in biology or engineering. Or music theory.

Uneducated? Read anything that isn't about politics, pop culture, cars, snowboarding, etc. Read The Sixth Extinction or Lawrence Krauss' book A Universe From Nothing. Read a book on the natural world or the universe. But READ. Use a Nook if you like but read something. There is nothing wrong with not reading or not being educated, but if so then you have to take into account that there are people that are that know a lot more than you do on most subjects. Don't get offended by that, just listen to and learn from them. When I talk to a doctor I understand he's out of my league as far as medicine and the body goes. I listen to him/her, they know better than I ever will.

When Stephen Hawking speaks on black holes I Iisten.

When some radio talk show derp says something I laugh and ignore it. They aren't experts in anything except bullshit. That is what talking on the radio requires, being able to bullshit for hours at a time. And make no mistake there are some world class bullshitters on air.

I am not criticizing scientists, doctors, architects people who take the knowledge and apply it. I am criticizing people who do nothing, but stay in the world of college and or government.

I am criticizing "smart people" for looking down on people who have little to no interest in "smart subjects" because they don't have time or everyday use for the information. The "uneducated people" are not stupid they don't have time for information which to them amounts to trivia to them.

The person who went to a trade school and went to work and is contributing to society is smarter than the person who just stay in the college and or government system and who contribute nothing.

People thought I was kidding all these years when I have been saying the hack partisan propaganda outlets have been working hard to dumb down their parroting rubes as much as possible.

Here we see them proudly displaying their participation in voluntarily becoming more credulous and stupid!

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Absolutely they do. However, which would piss you off more: Someone shitting all over your neighbor's furniture, or someone shitting all over YOUR furniture?

That's why pseudocons and fake Repbulicans like Trump piss me off more than your average hippy government teat sucker.

I am old school conservative. There was a time when a conservative was the smartest person in the room. These days, a pseudocon is likely to be the dumbest motherfucker you will meet in your entire life.
Well it doesn't piss me off that some people, of both parties and even apparently some new voters, voted for Trump because both the dems and gopers bailed out the owners of banking houses, but not the workers or homeowners. I don't really blame Obama because imo he had good intentions with health care and he inherited deflation, and not only did we escape that, I think our 401K and retirement plans are actually worth more as a result. And I don't really blame W either, because he was unprepared for the job and 9-11 consumed him. Trump is less prepared than that, but that's another story.

People who fall for Trump's barely disguised racism do not amuse me, however. I'm fine with people who voted their pocketbooks, we all do even when we disagree, but you have to call out bullies for what they are.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

Well it doesn't piss me off that some people, of both parties and even apparently some new voters, voted for Trump because both the dems and gopers bailed out the owners of banking houses, but not the workers or homeowners. I don't really blame Obama because imo he had good intentions with health care and he inherited deflation, and not only did we escape that, I think our 401K and retirement plans are actually worth more as a result. And I don't really blame W either, because he was unprepared for the job and 9-11 consumed him. Trump is less prepared than that, but that's another story.

People who fall for Trump's barely disguised racism do not amuse me, however. I'm fine with people who voted their pocketbooks, we all do even when we disagree, but you have to call out bullies for what they are.
We didn't escape deflation. We delayed it.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

LOL. very possible and even likely. And I don't see Trumpnomics being a tonic.

The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that then print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

Just talk to any liberal on a college campus and you will find out that this is true. The extent of their qualifications of being an intelligent human being goes something like "I got a degree" and that is it. The sentence never continues after that and it just makes me think that the only thing they have is superficial titles and not real inner thinking that makes someone intelligent. We can tell if someone is intelligent or not and I kind of thought that Obama was kind of one of those NY liberals who went around with a PHD that he thought made him smart. He just copied everything he said right from the communist and NAZI manifesto. It was completely superficial and no original thoughts whatsoever.

George Bush enjoyed reading
Sarah Palin lacked the intellect

Donald Trump has not read a book since "All Quiet on the Western Front" in eighth grade

I love it when the "Asthma Breathalyzer 57 States" party talks about intelligence

Fool Me A Thousand Times

LOL. very possible and even likely. And I don't see Trumpnomics being a tonic.
The only tonic is to let it happen. However, it has been delayed so many times (and thus exacerbating the consequences) that when it finally does happen, it will be exponentially more painful than it had to be.

The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that than print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

Just talk to any liberal on a college campus and you will find out that this is true. The extent of their qualifications of being an intelligent human being goes something like "I got a degree" and that is it. The sentence never continues after that and it just makes me think that the only thing they have is superficial titles and not real inner thinking that makes someone intelligent. We can tell if someone is intelligent or not and I kind of thought that Obama was kind of one of those NY liberals who went around with a PHD that he thought made him smart. He just copied everything he said right from the communist and NAZI manifesto. It was completely superficial and no original thoughts whatsoever.
The Page Is Not Sage

Writers are my enemies; I read their scribbled coded messages just to spy on them.

Only in the liberal world do you get points for failing. Okay so it was a giant failure and destroyed people's lives but damn it at least we care, that's your average liberal.

The one thing that George Bush got from the left was the fact that he did not enjoy reading. A lot of people don't either and most reading they do is for the purpose of navigating life such as reading a stop sign or the directions on how to cook things. Very few people that I know enjoy reading a novel as much as going to a movie. Yet, the left uses that like it is some kind of badge that makes you Einstein or something. They picked on Sarah Palin because she didn't read the NY times and Asshole lettermen told everyone he reads the NY times as if that made you smarter than anyone that didn't. Maybe the left wanted to know how much a person keeps up with current events but I hate to tell them this the internet is far better for doing that then print newspapers and print newspapers often have the same stories on current events since they all copy each other so it really never mattered whether or not she only read the local paper.

In today's world college degrees are merely participation trophies.

The goal of colleges today is to fool their attendees into thinking they are better and smarter than those who don't attend.

Is that what you tell your doctor?

I haven't seen a doctor since Dec of '89.
And that was a wasted visit.
Unpaid Education Graduates Monsters; Worms Turn Into Snakes

Not going again wasted all the money a Pharma salesman paid him to push the medicine that would have been prescribed to you.. To make up for eight years of student poverty, all that doctors care about is to make as much money as they can, as fast as they can, any way they can.

The free market has decided college educated people are smart. They get paid a lot more than uneducated people. Companies don't go on their gut or a hunch, they go by results. Pretty hard to pretend you have a chemistry degree and go work in a chemical company. They know the first day.

This is one of those nonsense memes that conservatives like to tell each other because it makes them feel better about being uneducated and not reading, like Sarah Palin or Lying Donald. It is a gigantic amount of effort expended to make ignorance noble.

I got $5 says you can't hammer a 16p nail home in 4 whacks.

At 22 I could do it in two, one if the stars aligned. One after the other. Tell me this, why do you need some negative image of other people in your mind? Why so much misery? Of all the cons here I would think you'd be the exception. What gives.

Mmk, so I was wrong about you.

I'm just gonna say that most people with "booksmarts" tend to not have much "common sense", ok?

By the way you owe me $5. You can pay in bills or common cents because everyone has a little common cents. Ha!

What I personally don't like is arrogant ignorance. "I don't know but my ignorance is just as valid as your knowledge." No, it isn't. Just admit one doesn't know something and go learn about it or learn from the people that do know. Everyone is entitled to 'an opinion', but some opinions are based on faulty facts and should be rejected. Someone says "there are no fossils older than 6,000 years." An opinion that should be rejected, we know for a fact the age of most material on Earth through direct or indirect dating techniques. Carbon dating is accurate for maybe 40,000 years. Rubidium-stronium dating is accurate for billions of years and there are dating methods used for the interim lengths of time. Science uses as many techniques as are available to date something so the room for error is nearly eliminated. Facts are what should be followed, not opinion, unless that opinion is based on the facts.

I agree there are hoidy toidy academics, it goes with the territory. If an intermediate guitarist tells Eddie Van Halen some nonsensical information on pentatonics Eddie doesn't agree with the person just because 'everyone has their opinion'. Are there people that are better at being diplomatic with such encounters, aboslutely. But it does not negate the knowledge, just the deliverer's poor bedside manner.

Gawd, these right wingers and their fascination with how smart they imagine liberals are. Comes across as some sad and bizarre inferiority complex.

Fool Me A Thousand Times

If you're waiting for more Buckley vs Vidal debates -- don't think that's gonna happen. EVER.. That's how bad BOTH sides of the tribal wars have gotten. From my perch high above the battlefield of tiny minds :biggrin:, up in the stratospheric space reserved for self-thinking "Indies" --- the ONLY valuable adult intelligence is coming from NEW ideas out of journals from the TRUE socialists and Libertarians.

Cue Judy Garland with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".. :alcoholic:

You have to understand, these are collectivists. Their belief if that we need to be ruled and reigned over by an elite group of people who are super duper smart so they can "save" us from ourselves by micromanaging all of our affairs as well as be our thought police.

This is why collectivists like Moa and Lennon and Chavez are all mummified when they die and put under glass so we can still see them so that they will always be with us. After all, how could we ever live without them?

The left is just going by the same narrative. Their candidates are all God's intellectual gifts to humanity as their opponents are the dregs of society who can't even read a book, let alone understand anything about such things as science. Even if their candidate can't even use e-mail properly because they are so damn stupid it is ignored entirely.

It is either attack people on a personal level and demean them or actually engage in debate to try and win and argument. The later has become increasingly difficult for them, so they now choose the former.

You have to understand, these are collectivists. Their belief if that we need to be ruled and reigned over by an elite group of people who are super duper smart so they can "save" us from ourselves by micromanaging all of our affairs as well as be our thought police.

This is why collectivists like Moa and Lennon and Chavez are all mummified when they die and put under glass so we can still see them so that they will always be with us. After all, how could we ever live without them?

The left is just going by the same narrative. Their candidates are all God's intellectual gifts to humanity as their opponents are the dregs of society who can't even read a book, let alone understand anything about such things as science. Even if their candidate can't even use e-mail properly because they are so damn stupid it is ignored entirely.

It is either attack people on a personal level and demean them or actually engage in debate to try and win and argument. The later has become increasingly difficult for them, so they now choose the former.

Moa and Lennon? :uhoh3:

Did you mean Mao and Lenin?

Geez they killed a lot of people.

Ideology and intelligence are two separate things.

A perfectly intelligent person can be infected by an ideology.

They are then stricken with narcissism, distorted perceptions, damaged analytical processes, intellectual dishonesty and a complete lack of curiosity.
You think PC is an ideology - and you are wrong.

Do explain how PC isn't an ideology.

It's a mind control tactic, IMO.

Fuck that noise, we ain't no Stepford wives. :funnyface:
PC is - let's not say the real thing we are thinking (that would be impolite). That's not an ideology.
PC is - let's not say the real thing we are thinking (that would be impolite). Say what I tell you is... an ideology

Forum List

Back