I feel sorry for Trump supporters

What I find interesting is that with all the hatred the OP has directed at Trump supporters, we have the OP's pals telling us that WE are the hateful ones.
Good point. I`ll admit to hating Trump`s Deplorable neo-Nazis. When will you admit to hating people with brown skin, climatologists, teachers, pregnant teens, voters and voting, women, gays, poor people, etc.?

What I find interesting is that with all the hatred the OP has directed at Trump supporters, we have the OP's pals telling us that WE are the hateful ones.
Good point. I`ll admit to hating Trump`s Deplorable neo-Nazis. When will you admit to hating people with brown skin, climatologists, teachers, pregnant teens, voters and voting, women, gays, poor people, etc.?

August West's world:

abizarroworld.jpg

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
:salute:

Completely respect your decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.

The continued support comes from the same place as the original decision. Ignorance and/or disdain for the “other”.
so - yourself. you seem pretty ignorant and you seem to have a disdain for the other.

i really do wish people could see how much the are like the things they bitch about the most.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.

The continued support comes from the same place as the original decision. Ignorance and/or disdain for the “other”.
so - yourself. you seem pretty ignorant and you seem to have a disdain for the other.

i really do wish people could see how much the are like the things they bitch about the most.

You’ve said nothing.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Pigs might fly.....but I doubt it.

Nice way to describe your family, you know family doesn’t fall far from the tree, maybe you had more opportunities than they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

And my husband and I, both Trump voters and college graduates living in the suburbs. So I guess there you go.
Don't disturb him, let him have his happiness looking down his nose at other people who he considers inferior to himself.

No! I'm here to pop his bubble! :dev2:

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Yeah.... and while all that is true of the people you know, I equally know Obama-supporters and Hillary-supporters, and Trump haters, who are just as illiterate, childish, and engage in name calling.

If you are going to paint everyone of a of one side, with this broad brush attack on them.... should we equally paint everyone on your side with the same broad brush?

Regardless, Trump has already done more to make things better than the previous president. Just a fact. Whether he will continue to do so, is questionable.... but thus far, Trump has exceeded my expectations.

Hmm. I'm a Trump voter.

I'm quite happy, I just paid off my house with a check for almost 50 thousand dollars, I'm fully employed, have two college degrees and operate a quarter-million dollar piece of equipment every day.

Guess I'm not like the ones you know, huh?

That you smear tens, scores of millions of good people with such as label, reveals you to be an fucking asshole.

You’ve said nothing.
to you, i'm sure i didn't. which oddly enough, proves my point.

My shit is smarter than you.

Hmm. I'm a Trump voter.

I'm quite happy, I just paid off my house with a check for almost 50 thousand dollars, I'm fully employed, have two college degrees and operate a quarter-million dollar piece of equipment every day.

Guess I'm not like the ones you know, huh?

I'm a Trump supporter, I am quite happy, I paid off my home by inches several years ago, very painfully, and now it's is my rental property, that is earning equity and income every month, I have one college degree, and a retirement fund that is growing quite nicely.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

ok

I do like how they are going out of their way to tell us how happy they are, and then proceed to each post 29 complaints on other threads.

When you have to be in damage control mode 24/7 it must be tiring.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Your disdain for the working class is duly noted.
Did you see where he said : " Though I came from a blue collar background,"?

Oh wait....you altered his quote to leave that part out. How dishonest of you.....and against TOS too.

Trump supporters have only themselves to blame.
For what? We won the election. Your side lost.

We can't be blamed for the temper tantrums you've been having ever since.
How'd 2018 work out for the GOP? And as for 2016, isn't it odd how the deplorables STILL can't stop talking about H. Clinton and Former President Obama?

Forum List

Back