I feel sorry for Trump supporters

I'm not a "bot" but I do like Trump. I like him because he's done his level best to fulfill all his promises, while your typical politician starts breaking promises the day after he's elected.

You mean like "better healthcare for all at a fraction of the cost. And it will be so easy. "

Or "We are going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. And they are going to like it!"

Or "Lock her up!"
You mean like that?
Thanks to the obstructionist, nothing gets done that fixes the country for those living under seige by bad policies in America.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Pigs might fly.....but I doubt it.

Trump supporters have only themselves to blame.

I'm sure some are quite successful, some are destitute; some are happy, some are sad; etc... But the common thread is that for nearly 2 years now, they have been in damage control mode. I feel sorry for them because of that. It's got to be exhausting to spend 24/7 defending the blob against legitimate (and some illegitimate nonsense that every President has) inquiries and going to extremes that are 180 degrees counter to their core beliefs.
Such is their lot in life.

What’s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that they’d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

It’s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.

Oh, please.

This from a guy who started the following thread:

'The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.'

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

You are in no position to pass judgement on this.

Obamabots were bad.
But Trumpbots have taken partisanship to an ENTIRELY new level. They just seem to blindly believe WHATEVER Trump says...I mean almost ANYTHING.
And, what is worse, they spout such extreme bile and hatred...Obamabots generally just were arrogant and condescending. They were not defending xenophobia, racism, misogyny and even violence - quite the opposite.

Both do not help the country. But Trumpbots are spewing forth dangerous vitriol and are basically talking about taking America back about 50-100 years (in essence).

Obamabots were annoying.
Trumpbots are - potentially - flat out dangerous.

The economy is sputtering (adding less than 200K jobs last month), Foreign Relations are fine? We're spraying tear gas into other nations, we're in a multi-lateral trade war which we are losing badly. Mueller is adding more skins to his wall each month.

Just a quick question; is Trump a liar?

1295180.png

Last edited:
I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

And my husband and I, both Trump voters and college graduates living in the suburbs. So I guess there you go.
Doesnt make you smart. Voting for a pussy grabber is a dumb decision.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

iu

The US is in a better position oil-wise than it has been in 40 years, OP faggot.

Thanks to Trump policies. :funnyface:

Suck it!

You didn't notice that, did you? You're too busy with your Trump obsession because those like you have been rejected by half of America and you refuse to accept that. Well, I'll put it to you like this: Those like you may be intelligent, but that doesn't put food in your mouth or fix your car.

Last edited:

I guess the corrupt leftist media has created a new minority......Trump Supporters.

Maybe we can all apply for financial aide, or get some sort of Affirmative Action or protected status benefits.

Strange how there are so many of us in Tennessee.

I might possibly move to Oregon next year, but I think there's a possibly that the leftist bigots might try to arrest me for walking or tie me to the back of a truck and take me for a drag. They might even lynch me.

You'd have been better off with Mickey Mouse or Bozo the Clown.

An odd bit of trivia.

In California, at least, in the 1984 Presidential election, if you had written in “Bozo the Clown”, you would have been casting a legitimate vote for an actual candidate.

I was running an election precinct that year, and among the materials that I received for this precinct was a list of qualified write-in candidates. On that list was an actor who went by the name Larry Harmon, real name Lawrence Weiss; best known for having played the iconic Bozo the Clown on TV. In 1984, he ran for President, and you could have voted for him by writing in any variation of his real name, his stage name, or any variation of his “Bozo the Clown” persona.

I know of 2 hardcore supporter. The first he is a veteran in his late fifties, loud abnoxious and a proud racist who lost his job because of sexual harassment. Not married, gambles heavily, and so addicted to hiring hookers....he does make a decent living somehow.
The second, he is a church goer always preaching the gospel, he also lost his job due to sexual harrassment not long ago...and both of his last 2 wives divorced him. He is not racist but a super fake Christian like all of those who voted for a pussy grabber I guess.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

And my husband and I, both Trump voters and college graduates living in the suburbs. So I guess there you go.
Doesnt make you smart. Voting for a pussy grabber is a dumb decision.
Still spinning and pushing that old bullcrap narrative eh ?? No new lib spun material lately ?? One things for sure with the libs who don't believe in God, and that is that they don't think or will allow for an American to grow out of sin if that American is seeking to lead while leading a better life in example of, and so instead they are experts at trying to use a person's sin in a way to bring about condemnation, and the destruction of a person instead of supporting the better result of the redemption from sin, and the moving on from it in order to serve honorably and faithfully afterwards.

Trump's not perfect, and no one expects him to be, but it is expected that he leads the nation honorably after being elected to the office of our Presidency.

yea, I'm throwing the bullshit flag on this one.

I'm the only success story I know, everyone else is near death.

I'm betting the view from mommies basement gets worse every year as the black mold creeps over your only window.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
:salute:

Completely respect your decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

So you're prejudiced and bigoted. Sounds like the typical progressive.

Trump supporters have only themselves to blame.
but they don't ......they're told who to blame...

I voted for Trump but I feel no responsibility to defend him.
THAT is the dif....

It’s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.

Beats the chore of personal responsibility , which apparently their congnitive dissonance blinds them to seeing in themselves

Obamabots were annoying.
Trumpbots are - potentially - flat out dangerous.
there wasn't a lot of dif betwix hope & change ....and maga ,save for the targeting

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence
thx Professor , last heard there were about 1/2 dz different defining characteristics of intelligence .....rather interesting

All politicians are liars, without exception. NEXT
yes, and we're being lied to, yet again....

It starts with independence, and not dependency on government. The only reason people depend on government is because government is making them think they are becoming free when in fact they are steady losing their freedom by becoming government dependents in exchange for their votes for an ominus agenda that they are blindly falling for.

exactly that.....

The orwellian paradox after 9/11 , thinking security is freedom.....as well as this ideal that 'Trump is going to do _____for me" .....all an agenda cloaked in the guise of gub'mit dependency....

~S~

No need for the useless word salad filled with assumptions, projections and pathetic generalizations.
Simply post..."Orange man bad".
"People who support Orange Man bad and sad"

Seriously, I feel sorry for people who can't go a single day without Trump obsessing their every thought.

Would it be fair if someone where to make such observation of democrats who are poor, uneducated, angry and black or illegal immigrants, or would that be racist?

:eusa_think:

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.

i guess i feel sorry for those who insist on classifying people in a negative light because they don't see things the way they do.

posts like this are "childish". i know some liberals. by and large they're good people who just want to do things different than the way i do. that's it. they're not stupid, they're not triggered, and they're certainly not communists. in fact, they're americans also. your effort to paint a negative stereotype on these types of people and pretend EVERYONE is like this speaks to your own intelligence moreso than the ones you insist on stereotyping.

ignore this fool.

iu

Is this your world? Of course Hillary has people killed, I've been seeing it for 20+ fucking years!

abizarroworld.jpg

No one else even promised to try. Who else were they going to vote for?

Also, it's been TWO years. Not long to reverse generations long trends.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.

The continued support comes from the same place as the original decision. Ignorance and/or disdain for the “other”.

Forum List

Back