I feel sorry for Trump supporters

All bull crap.... Trump needs to hold a campaign type event where he goes down the list of promises he has tried to implement for the American people, why he has implemented them or why he has been held back, and who has been obstructing each one of those promises.

Lay it out for all to see, and that way some who are on the fence will finally get on the right side of that fence.

The people know Trump has been trying hard for them, and he has been taking some serious heat for it, so who are the Demon-crats trying to act as if the man has been sitting on his hands instead of working hard for America ??
Trump has been working hard for rich Americans, not for the ones who need help.
Tell that to the millions working now. They needed help, and they finally got it. Go Trump.

More jobs created in Obamaā€™s last year as president that in Trumpā€™s first year.

More jobs created in Obamaā€™s last two years as president than in Trumpā€™s first two.

Why didnā€™t you applaud Obama for his record of job creation?

Are you a fucking moron partisan hack?
No I'm a blue collar American that knows better than to believe your bullcrap. Go Trump.

Its from the Bureau of Labor Statisticsā€”the same source for Trumpā€™s numbers.

You are asking me to trust the swamps numbers game after all I've seen over the years ?? No I'll just keep tabs of the results on the ground. So far so good. Go Trump.

Tell that to the millions working now. They needed help, and they finally got it. Go Trump.

More jobs created in Obamaā€™s last year as president that in Trumpā€™s first year.

More jobs created in Obamaā€™s last two years as president than in Trumpā€™s first two.

No I'm a blue collar American that knows better than to believe your bullcrap. Go Trump.

Do you need to see the numbers?
What, the same numbers that had Trump losing to Hillary ??? No I'll pass.

You seem unwilling to review the facts. Why am I not surprised?

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Pigs might fly.....but I doubt it.

What's really sad is you assholes are actually seeing yourselves because you are the most unhappy fks on the planet that is why you HATE TRUM HATE AMERICA HATE EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY THAT ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE YOU LOSERS!!

Its from the Bureau of Labor Statisticsā€”the same source for Trumpā€™s numbers.

You are asking me to trust the swamps numbers game after all I've seen over the years ?? No I'll just keep tabs of the results on the ground. So far so good. Go Trump.

The same ā€œswampā€ you believe when the orange blob is President is the same ā€œswampā€ you ignore when it was Obamaā€™s. Yeah, youā€™re an idiot.

Post industrial society has left a lot of people behind. They are ripe for being told that someone is to blame for that. They just target the wrong people.

Itā€™s really too bad Hillary didnā€™t win. She would have had you covered.....laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump chose them as they are vulnerable and therefore gullible. He plays to their fears, prejudices and hopes with hollow platitudes with the understanding that they will never catch on. The actions of a deplorable confidence man.
On minute Trump is dumb as rocks with you people, and the next minute he's another player/genius in you people's eyes. So which is it, is he dumb or smart ?? LOL

Oh wait you already said he's smart, so it must be disappointing to watch Trump handle his business in a way that you know he can, but claim that he can't.

He's an idiot. We found that out when Hugh Hewitt asked him about the strategic triad.
Oh so now he's an idiot again. Which ever way the wind blows with you liberallies eh ??

I need Dramamine y'all got my head spinning so bad. Make up your minds already.

Noā€¦heā€™s always been an idiot.
Says you, but undoubtedly you didn't get the memo, because tommorow he'll be this genius again in accordance with y'all... Yep just playing us all the time this Trump is right ?? Don't go against your Demon-crat team now. At least be inconsis stratant like they are.

Maybe you're the idiot.
The strategy I described is only slightly more sophisticated than those it's meant to fool.

Yep, Trump must be a genius if he's fooled you. :laugh2:

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields ā€“ and most knowledge lies outside of those fields ā€“ my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
A lot of people are natural critical thinkers and are thoughtful, self educated people. However, I do believe a college education teaches many to be better thinkers and observers and may also develop or encourage life long learning.

Which AH president doesn't believe in global warming?
United Kingdom sets all-time high temperature record. Doyle Rice, USA TODAY Published 3:04 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 | Updated 4:45 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 ...
Europe heat wave: Paris, Germany, Belgium set all-time records

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/...set...records/1825599001/

Jul 25, 2019 - Paris soared to a record high of 108 degrees as most of Europe sizzled under ... Paris sets new temperature record at 108 as Europe heat wave ...
Alaska heat wave sets record-breaking temperatures - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../alaska-heat-wave-sets-record-breaking-temperatures-wild...

Jul 6, 2019 - The previous record high temperature of 85 degrees was seton June 14, 1969. The average high temperature for July 4 is 75 degrees.
New high temperature records set in Alaska (again) as heat wave is ...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/...temperature-records-set-in...set.../70008760

Jul 11, 2019 - A temperature of 91 F was recorded on Monday, which would surpass the previous all-time record of 90 set on June 17, 1926. However ...
European heatwave sets new temperature records | World ...

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/.../european-heatwave-sets-new-temperature-records

Jul 2, 2019 - An unusually early and exceptionally intense heatwave has setnew temperature records in Europe and ensuring that the month of June was ...
A giant heat dome over Alaska is set to threaten all-time temperature ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../giant-heat-dome-over-alaska-is-set-threaten-all-time...

Which AH president doesn't believe in global warming?
United Kingdom sets all-time high temperature record. Doyle Rice, USA TODAY Published 3:04 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 | Updated 4:45 p.m. ET July 29, 2019 ...
Europe heat wave: Paris, Germany, Belgium set all-time records

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/...set...records/1825599001/

Jul 25, 2019 - Paris soared to a record high of 108 degrees as most of Europe sizzled under ... Paris sets new temperature record at 108 as Europe heat wave ...
Alaska heat wave sets record-breaking temperatures - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../alaska-heat-wave-sets-record-breaking-temperatures-wild...

Jul 6, 2019 - The previous record high temperature of 85 degrees was seton June 14, 1969. The average high temperature for July 4 is 75 degrees.
New high temperature records set in Alaska (again) as heat wave is ...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/...temperature-records-set-in...set.../70008760

Jul 11, 2019 - A temperature of 91 F was recorded on Monday, which would surpass the previous all-time record of 90 set on June 17, 1926. However ...
European heatwave sets new temperature records | World ...

https://public.wmo.int/en/media/.../european-heatwave-sets-new-temperature-records

Jul 2, 2019 - An unusually early and exceptionally intense heatwave has setnew temperature records in Europe and ensuring that the month of June was ...
A giant heat dome over Alaska is set to threaten all-time temperature ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../giant-heat-dome-over-alaska-is-set-threaten-all-time...
/ā€”ā€”/ Quick, junk your car, turn off your ac, shut down your PC and send Al Gore more money.

The same ā€œswampā€ you believe when the orange blob is President is the same ā€œswampā€ you ignore when it was Obamaā€™s. Yeah, youā€™re an idiot.
You know, reading your posts is like me drinking Professor Fartmore's Habanero Ass Hair Incinerator sauce.

Your stupidity is that devastating to my digestive system.

Whatā€™s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that theyā€™d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

Itā€™s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.
Do you actually KNOW any Trump supporters? My guess is, you don't.

Whatā€™s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that theyā€™d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

Itā€™s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.

Sounds like you swallowed some line of propaganda that is bent of disparaging people who voted for Trump.
So sad that that's what it takes to get a Democrat elected.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Those are fun anecdotes. Is that basically what this thread is, trading descriptions of the two or three saddest people that you know to represent what, 40 percent of the voting public? Shall I go dig up some accounts of the worst criminals who've come over the southern border illegally and, under the reign of virtually anyone on that democrat debate stage, would qualify for free healthcare? Those would be fun anecdotes, too, no?

Or maybe we can drop the bigoted and ultimately WEAK smear tactic of equating entire demographics with their lowliest members and call it a night?

You know, reading your posts is like me drinking Professor Fartmore's Habanero Ass Hair Incinerator sauce.

Your stupidity is that devastating to my digestive system.
Well, when itā€™s time for the explosion to occur please try your best to have your ass pointing candyā€™s way. Appreciate it!

Forum List

Back