I feel sorry for Trump supporters

What’s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that they’d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

It’s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.
It sounds like you've never actually met or talked to a real life Trump supporter. Your words make your ignorance embarrassingly obvious.

The Democrats think it's ok to abort innocent unborn babies. Right there, that's most of the problem I have with them.

None of the other issues really matter to me in comparison to that.
Never trust a Republican when he tells you he wants to force the 16 year old high school to have a baby that she can`t and won`t take care of. Former western Pa. congressman Tim Murphy was against abortion before he was for it because It`s a great way to get the votes of the American Taliban. Of course this is no different than getting votes from drooling cowardly racists who thought Mexico was going to buy them a wall to hide behind. You people are easily played.
Tim Murphy resigns from Congress

The American Taliban--that's perfect. But you sure love you some American Muslims, I'm quite sure.

You're a good little Prog, a good little cog in their machine. Well done, drone.

What I find interesting is that with all the hatred the OP has directed at Trump supporters, we have the OP's pals telling us that WE are the hateful ones.

Myopia: One of the primary symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology.

On both ends. As we see here.

Oh, please.

This from a guy who started the following thread:

'The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.'

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

You are in no position to pass judgement on this.

Obamabots were bad.
But Trumpbots have taken partisanship to an ENTIRELY new level. They just seem to blindly believe WHATEVER Trump says...I mean almost ANYTHING.
And, what is worse, they spout such extreme bile and hatred...Obamabots generally just were arrogant and condescending. They were not defending xenophobia, racism, misogyny and even violence - quite the opposite.

Both do not help the country. But Trumpbots are spewing forth dangerous vitriol and are basically talking about taking America back about 50-100 years (in essence).

Obamabots were annoying.
Trumpbots are - potentially - flat out dangerous.

I'm not a "bot" but I do like Trump. I like him because he's done his level best to fulfill all his promises, while your typical politician starts breaking promises the day after he's elected.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Pigs might fly.....but I doubt it.

I'm sure some are quite successful, some are destitute; some are happy, some are sad; etc... But the common thread is that for nearly 2 years now, they have been in damage control mode. I feel sorry for them because of that. It's got to be exhausting to spend 24/7 defending the blob against legitimate (and some illegitimate nonsense that every President has) inquiries and going to extremes that are 180 degrees counter to their core beliefs.

Such is their lot in life.

You watch too much CNN and MSNBC. I'm not in "damage control". The economy is soaring, foreign relations are fine, Mueller is digging up a bunch of nothign--ho hum. We'll see what happens in 2020.

I actually watch very little CNN and I couldn't tell you where MSNBC is on my cable system.

The economy is sputtering (adding less than 200K jobs last month), Foreign Relations are fine? We're spraying tear gas into other nations, we're in a multi-lateral trade war which we are losing badly. Mueller is adding more skins to his wall each month.

Just a quick question; is Trump a liar?

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.

Hillary Clinton really was a piss poor candidate, probably the worst possible candidate with all her baggage, her unlikeable personality, and sense of entitlement.

If you guys wanted to win the election so bad, why'd you pick Hillary Clinton as your candidate?

You'd have been better off with Mickey Mouse or Bozo the Clown.

I'm not a "bot" but I do like Trump. I like him because he's done his level best to fulfill all his promises, while your typical politician starts breaking promises the day after he's elected.

You mean like "better healthcare for all at a fraction of the cost. And it will be so easy. "

Or "We are going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. And they are going to like it!"

Or "Lock her up!"
You mean like that?

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

I'm sure some are quite successful, some are destitute; some are happy, some are sad; etc... But the common thread is that for nearly 2 years now, they have been in damage control mode. I feel sorry for them because of that. It's got to be exhausting to spend 24/7 defending the blob against legitimate (and some illegitimate nonsense that every President has) inquiries and going to extremes that are 180 degrees counter to their core beliefs.

You watch too much CNN and MSNBC. I'm not in "damage control". The economy is soaring, foreign relations are fine, Mueller is digging up a bunch of nothign--ho hum. We'll see what happens in 2020.

I actually watch very little CNN and I couldn't tell you where MSNBC is on my cable system.

The economy is sputtering (adding less than 200K jobs last month), Foreign Relations are fine? We're spraying tear gas into other nations, we're in a multi-lateral trade war which we are losing badly. Mueller is adding more skins to his wall each month.

All politicians are liars, without exception. NEXT

Hillary Clinton really was a piss poor candidate, probably the worst possible candidate with all her baggage, her unlikeable personality, and sense of entitlement.

If you guys wanted to win the election so bad, why'd you pick Hillary Clinton as your candidate?

You guys nominated Bozo, he went by Donald Trump.

What baggage do you speak of? FOX stalked her for 25 years and failed to find this "baggage". It wasn`t she who had to reimburse the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump U. Not wanting to vote for Clinton doesn`t justify voting for this vulgar POS. When is crooked Trump going to show his tax returns?

I voted for Trump but I feel no responsibility to defend him. He's a big boy and can take care of himself.

We need to defend Trump with everything we got.

Can't even keep their own lies straight.
Wow, congratulations asswipe on finding me saying something different on a different day. What's your next trick? Eating shit off an ice cream cone?

Poor baby...we call what you were caught doing...."lying". It's not a trick. And it's really not that difficult to find Trump and his supporters telling them almost every minute of every day.

All politicians are liars, without exception. NEXT

That includes Trump, right?

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
:salute:

Completely respect your decision.

And my sister and brother-in-law, also both Trump voters, college grads, quite well off and also living in the suburbs in another state.

All four of us are very happy people, all things considered.

And my parents, both Trump voters, retired and well off, living in a small town.

Well I guess I shot that all to heck, didn't I? So much for neat little narratives.
LOL... Yep, and I'll say this to these bubble living buh buh Gump basement dwelling Billy Bob Snortin character's who will be adding their liberal dribble here next, and I won't brag to much (but what the heck) it's only buh buh Gump Billy Bob Snortins whole family being bragged to right ??

Let's just say that me and my family are debt free (the whole family). Ouch ....... The End !

Uh ohh here come all the haters next. Crikey. White Privilege being spewn from their zombie lips as their typing just got way more intense while they yell "momma" bring me down some more milk and cookies in a commanding voice from the basement. LOL.

I guess we've been priveledged by our hard works over these past decades or years, but the thing that the haters don't understand is that it's gotta start somewhere for themselves also, but it won't happen if complaining is all they got. And it sure won't happen under socialism or worse communism and/or Marxism etc.

It starts with independence, and not dependency on government. The only reason people depend on government is because government is making them think they are becoming free when in fact they are steady losing their freedom by becoming government dependents in exchange for their votes for an ominus agenda that they are blindly falling for.

Just look at the evilness going on today, and how it is that as we got smarter, we got more and more evil ?? Could it be that we are on a fast track with other intelligent civilizations that were eventually wiped out due their reliance strictly on their worldly wisdom instead of being better balanced with the most important ingredient of all which of course is "Godly wisdom" in which they now rebuke sadly enough ??

Last edited:

/——-/ oh horseshyt. I stopped reading after the second sentence. No way I’m plowing though all that crap.

Myopia: One of the primary symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology.

On both ends. As we see here.

Oh, please.

This from a guy who started the following thread:

'The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.'

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

You are in no position to pass judgement on this.

Obamabots were bad.
But Trumpbots have taken partisanship to an ENTIRELY new level. They just seem to blindly believe WHATEVER Trump says...I mean almost ANYTHING.
And, what is worse, they spout such extreme bile and hatred...Obamabots generally just were arrogant and condescending. They were not defending xenophobia, racism, misogyny and even violence - quite the opposite.

Both do not help the country. But Trumpbots are spewing forth dangerous vitriol and are basically talking about taking America back about 50-100 years (in essence).

Obamabots were annoying.
Trumpbots are - potentially - flat out dangerous.
Only in response to what ??? An agenda that tries to blatantly wipe their entire way of life out ?? What are the real dangers again ?? Not the Trump voters!

Forum List

Back