I feel sorry for Trump supporters

Hillary Clinton really was a piss poor candidate, probably the worst possible candidate with all her baggage, her unlikeable personality, and sense of entitlement.

If you guys wanted to win the election so bad, why'd you pick Hillary Clinton as your candidate?

You'd have been better off with Mickey Mouse or Bozo the Clown.

You guys nominated Bozo, he went by Donald Trump.
thats true....but at the same time the left nominated Lulu who went by the name hillary clinton....

Hillary Clinton really was a piss poor candidate, probably the worst possible candidate with all her baggage, her unlikeable personality, and sense of entitlement.

If you guys wanted to win the election so bad, why'd you pick Hillary Clinton as your candidate?

You'd have been better off with Mickey Mouse or Bozo the Clown.
What baggage do you speak of? FOX stalked her for 25 years and failed to find this "baggage". It wasn`t she who had to reimburse the 4,000 people who were robbed at Trump U. Not wanting to vote for Clinton doesn`t justify voting for this vulgar POS. When is crooked Trump going to show his tax returns?
this baggage was with her at all of her stops....

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Pigs might fly.....but I doubt it.

I'm sure some are quite successful, some are destitute; some are happy, some are sad; etc... But the common thread is that for nearly 2 years now, they have been in damage control mode. I feel sorry for them because of that. It's got to be exhausting to spend 24/7 defending the blob against legitimate (and some illegitimate nonsense that every President has) inquiries and going to extremes that are 180 degrees counter to their core beliefs.

Such is their lot in life.

You watch too much CNN and MSNBC. I'm not in "damage control". The economy is soaring, foreign relations are fine, Mueller is digging up a bunch of nothign--ho hum. We'll see what happens in 2020.

I actually watch very little CNN and I couldn't tell you where MSNBC is on my cable system.

The economy is sputtering (adding less than 200K jobs last month), Foreign Relations are fine? We're spraying tear gas into other nations, we're in a multi-lateral trade war which we are losing badly. Mueller is adding more skins to his wall each month.

Just a quick question; is Trump a liar?

All politicians are liars, without exception. NEXT

That includes Trump, right?
it sure does.....but unfortunately there aint a non liar in site....

What’s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that they’d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

It’s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.

Stop projecting. It's sad.
We see proof of Trump supporters' fear, bigotry, and hate on this very forum daily: hateful lies about invading immigrants, hate directed at Muslims and gay Americans, Trump's wall of bigotry and hate - you and other Trump supporters are truly consumed by fear and hate.

I know of 2 hardcore supporter. The first he is a veteran in his late fifties, loud abnoxious and a proud racist who lost his job because of sexual harassment. Not married, gambles heavily, and so addicted to hiring hookers....he does make a decent living somehow.
The second, he is a church goer always preaching the gospel, he also lost his job due to sexual harrassment not long ago...and both of his last 2 wives divorced him. He is not racist but a super fake Christian like all of those who voted for a pussy grabber I guess.
so what?.....in California i knew a few die hard liberals who were also kind of fucked up.....wow fucked up people are everywhere....

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

Everyone should chose to remain lower educated?

What’s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that they’d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

Trump chose them as they are vulnerable and therefore gullible. He plays to their fears, prejudices and hopes with hollow platitudes with the understanding that they will never catch on. The actions of a deplorable confidence man.
On minute Trump is dumb as rocks with you people, and the next minute he's another player/genius in you people's eyes. So which is it, is he dumb or smart ?? LOL

Oh wait you already said he's smart, so it must be disappointing to watch Trump handle his business in a way that you know he can, but claim that he can't.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

Everyone should chose to remain lower educated?
Everyone should CHOOSE to post in proper English, and should continue to learn on their own.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
:salute:

Completely respect your decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.
All bull crap.... Trump needs to hold a campaign type event where he goes down the list of promises he has tried to implement for the American people, why he has implemented them or why he has been held back, and who has been obstructing each one of those promises.

Lay it out for all to see, and that way some who are on the fence will finally get on the right side of that fence.

The people know Trump has been trying hard for them, and he has been taking some serious heat for it, so who are the Demon-crats trying to act as if the man has been sitting on his hands instead of working hard for America ??
Trump has been working hard for rich Americans, not for the ones who need help.

Trump chose them as they are vulnerable and therefore gullible. He plays to their fears, prejudices and hopes with hollow platitudes with the understanding that they will never catch on. The actions of a deplorable confidence man.
On minute Trump is dumb as rocks with you people, and the next minute he's another player/genius in you people's eyes. So which is it, is he dumb or smart ?? LOL

Oh wait you already said he's smart, so it must be disappointing to watch Trump handle his business in a way that you know he can, but claim that he can't.

He's an idiot. We found that out when Hugh Hewitt asked him about the strategic triad.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.
All bull crap.... Trump needs to hold a campaign type event where he goes down the list of promises he has tried to implement for the American people, why he has implemented them or why he has been held back, and who has been obstructing each one of those promises.

Lay it out for all to see, and that way some who are on the fence will finally get on the right side of that fence.

The people know Trump has been trying hard for them, and he has been taking some serious heat for it, so who are the Demon-crats trying to act as if the man has been sitting on his hands instead of working hard for America ??
Tell that to the millions working now. They needed help, and they finally got it. Go Trump.

Tell that to the millions working now. They needed help, and they finally got it. Go Trump.

More jobs created in Obama’s last year as president that in Trump’s first year.

More jobs created in Obama’s last two years as president than in Trump’s first two.

Why didn’t you applaud Obama for his record of job creation?

Are you a fucking moron partisan hack?

He's an idiot. We found that out when Hugh Hewitt asked him about the strategic triad.
Oh so now he's an idiot again. Which ever way the wind blows with you liberallies eh ??

I need Dramamine y'all got my head spinning so bad. Make up your minds already.

Oh so now he's an idiot again. Which ever way the wind blows with you liberallies eh ??

No…he’s always been an idiot.

More jobs created in Obama’s last two years as president than in Trump’s first two.

No I'm a blue collar American that knows better than to believe your bullcrap. Go Trump.

No I'm a blue collar American that knows better than to believe your bullcrap. Go Trump.

Its from the Bureau of Labor Statistics—the same source for Trump’s numbers.

Do you need to see the numbers?

No…he’s always been an idiot.
Says you, but undoubtedly you didn't get the memo, because tommorow he'll be this genius again in accordance with y'all... Yep just playing us all the time this Trump is right ?? Don't go against your Demon-crat team now. At least be inconsistant like they are.

Do you need to see the numbers?
What, the same numbers that had Trump losing to Hillary ??? No I'll pass.

Forum List

Back