I feel sorry for Trump supporters

What’s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that they’d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

It’s sad that Trump supporters live such lives so consumed by fear and hate.

That is projection in its purest form.

Trump supporters have only themselves to blame.
Yes, because they did it by choice, I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Don't, Bodey. Nobody feels sorry for your selfish self. You just have to have your delusion, no matter how unnatural or who it hurts, exactly like an undisciplined child. That's because it's all about you. I refuse to support your silliness, sorry.

I'm not a "bot" but I do like Trump. I like him because he's done his level best to fulfill all his promises, while your typical politician starts breaking promises the day after he's elected.

You mean like "better healthcare for all at a fraction of the cost. And it will be so easy. "

Or "We are going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. And they are going to like it!"

Or "Lock her up!"
You mean like that?
Thanks to the obstructionist, nothing gets done that fixes the country for those living under seige by bad policies in America.
"Thanks to the obstructionist"? Have you not noticed that for the last two years the GOP has had control of everything in the federal government?

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. I own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

Pigs might fly.....but I doubt it.
The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
:salute:

Completely respect your decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.
All bull crap.... Trump needs to hold a campaign type event where he goes down the list of promises he has tried to implement for the American people, why he has implemented them or why he has been held back, and who has been obstructing each one of those promises.

Lay it out for all to see, and that way some who are on the fence will finally get on the right side of that fence.

The people know Trump has been trying hard for them, and he has been taking some serious heat for it, so who are the Demon-crats trying to act as if the man has been sitting on his hands instead of working hard for America ??

I'm not a "bot" but I do like Trump. I like him because he's done his level best to fulfill all his promises, while your typical politician starts breaking promises the day after he's elected.

You mean like "better healthcare for all at a fraction of the cost. And it will be so easy. "

Or "We are going to build a beautiful border wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. And they are going to like it!"

Or "Lock her up!"
You mean like that?
Thanks to the obstructionist, nothing gets done that fixes the country for those living under seige by bad policies in America.
"Thanks to the obstructionist"? Have you not noticed that for the last two years the GOP has had control of everything in the federal government?
Matters not when under extreme threat by the obstructionist at every turn. Trying to get things done is tough when Pence has to jump in to cast a deciding vote against of all things traitorous establishment republicans protecting their bullcrap as bad as the Demon-crats have been. Jeff flake should be ashamed of himself for putting self interest above the voters interest like so many others who have engaged in such things have been doing.

What’s pathetic about Trump supporters is that they are so ignorant, so frightened, and so consumed by hate that they’d blindly follow the likes of Trump.

Trump chose them as they are vulnerable and therefore gullible. He plays to their fears, prejudices and hopes with hollow platitudes with the understanding that they will never catch on. The actions of a deplorable confidence man.

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

I can’t imagine you having any friends...

I honestly do. These folks are usually not happy people. I know a few of them personally. They are my cousin who has not worked since 1997, lives off the charity of his sister in a small trailer in a tiny west coast town, still hoping for the only lumber mill in the area (his last job) to reopen. My brother in law, who makes a marginal living repairing old cars. A former middle school classmate who works in the garden section of Home Depot, not eligible for promotion to a management job because because he is nearly illiterate. All of them over 45, none made it past the 8th grade. They are poor, white and angry, their health is bad, they drink too much, and have long since given up hope of improving their situation. I try to be friendly, but It's difficult to talk to them anymore. Though I came from a blue collar background, I now own a successful business doing insurance verification and billing for doctors, and see the jealousy and hatred in their eyes whenever we meet. They are throwbacks from an industrial age that is fading into history. On the rare occasions they write anything, their grammar is childish, their spelling is worse, and all of them engage in childish name calling, such as Libtards, Commies, and Dims. Yes, some of this is their fault, they could have finished high school, or at least gone to the local library to try to learn a new skill., but in many ways the system has left them behind. Their lives have not improved under Trump, but they still cling to the hope this rich New York businessman will somehow make things better for them.

The is a pure troll thread.

Or "Lock her up!"
You mean like that?

You mean the Rethugs haven't been in control of everything since tRump took office.

I don't feel sorry for them at all, however, I understand why you do. That's your family after all.

My question is, what do you say to them whenever you're around them?

The two smartest people I have known did not finish high school, they were self taught and had a wealth of knowledge.

A college education is not the ultimate measure of a man's useful intelligence. If education is confined to college campuses then all of us are condemned to live our lives in complete and laughable ignorance. To those who seek knowledge, the whole world is a classroom and the quest for knowledge involves one's total lifetime. Learning is a process of observing, reading and listening continuously and intently.

I have an MBA and JD (Juris Doctorate), so I would be expected to know more about accounting than those who do not have an MBA and more about law than those who do not have a JD. But outside of those fields – and most knowledge lies outside of those fields – my college education gives me no advantage.

I voted for Trump but I don't support everything he has done. I voted for him because the alternative was Hillary Clinton. I don't regret that decision.
:salute:

Completely respect your decision.

Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

I disagree with the decision too. But In our system, if you can't vote for the Democrat, and I know a lot of Democrats who couldn't vote for Hillary...you either file a protest vote, don't vote at all, or vote for the Republican.

I haven't studied his posting history personally and it's irrelevant to our topic at hand. I don't know his reasoning except the alternative was someone whom he didn't approve of and A completely rational choice was made in my estimation.

What I do question is the continued support of the blob in light of the big lies, the little lies, the needless lies that in no way had to be transmitted, in light of the lying about numerous meetings with Russians at a time when it was clear that Russia was trying to influence our elections, in light of the sleaze, in light of the tariffs that are hurting our farmers and home builders--not to mention the home buyers, in light of the day to day crisis atmosphere he creates, in light of the bungled attempts at he most basic tenants of governess, in light of the rollbacks of fundamental goods like school nutrition and environmental regulations for no other reason than Obama's support of them....in light of the simple lack of decency and discretion shown by him and his wife.....and John Kelly....and Omarosa...and Michael Flynn...and Rob Porter....and John McEntee...and many others. Again, this is why I firmly believe that Trump and his supporters are about one thing and one thing only, sticking it to people and causing the maximum amount of pain possible.
All bull crap.... Trump needs to hold a campaign type event where he goes down the list of promises he has tried to implement for the American people, why he has implemented them or why he has been held back, and who has been obstructing each one of those promises.

Lay it out for all to see, and that way some who are on the fence will finally get on the right side of that fence.

The people know Trump has been trying hard for them, and he has been taking some serious heat for it, so who are the Demon-crats trying to act as if the man has been sitting on his hands instead of working hard for America ??

Whatever happened to “the art of the deal”? Oh yeah, it was total bullshit as is Trump.

'These folks are usually not happy people.' Bwuhahahaha.......

upload_2018-12-11_10-6-52.jpeg
[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FLkPAiKmaHuA%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLkPAiKmaHuA&docid=nVT8TpzfGa_laM&tbnid=ajt92m30hWD-dM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiW68LV_JffAhUPU98KHXaACU4QMwgvKAgwCA..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=656&biw=1209&q=hillary%20supporters%20crying%20after%20her%202016%20loss&ved=0ahUKEwiW68LV_JffAhUPU98KHXaACU4QMwgvKAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8']

For the last 2 years Democrats / Snowflakes have been living in their own self-made hell, refusing to accept the 2016 election results, stewing in their own despair and emotionally-manipulated hate, praying every morning they wake up and every night before they go to sleep that their criminal treasonous conspirators can successfully affect the coup they have been working on for 2 years, to UN-DO the 2016 election....they eat, sleep, and breathe hate for Donald Trump.

Their hatred is a misguided one, refusing to accept the fact that the Democratic Party that, as Gruber pointed out, thinks they are stupid and counts on that stupidity to get away with what they do, bent them over and F*ED THEM in 2016, refusing to acknowledge THEIR choice of 2016 Presidential Candidate, and instead helped rig primaries, cheat in debates, and protect a felon in order to make Hillary that Candidate - GIVING her Sanders' earned nomination, one Hillary could not win on her own.

In the midst of their Hillary-Loss-Induced insanity, they actually INSIST that the woman who could not win her own Party's nomination, who had abandoned Americans to needlessly die, who compromised national security, who took $145 Million from the Russians, who had to be protected from indictment and prison by an entire former President's administration, and who was described by the Former FBI Director as being TOO STUPID TO KNOW SHE WAS BREAKING LAWS (a desirable quality for someone you want to lead the country and control your lives, according to snowflakes) snowflakes in could only be defeated in the election by a man - who DID win his party's nomination - who had foreign help (like Hillary did).

The FACT is the minute it was announced that Trump had won / Hillary became a 2-Time Loser - THIS MOMENT:

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.thedailybeast.com%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Fc_crop%2Cd_placeholder_euli9k%2Ch_1439%2Cw_2560%2Cx_0%2Cy_0%2Fdpr_2.0%2Fc_limit%2Cw_740%2Ffl_lossy%2Cq_auto%2Fv1492106666%2Farticles%2F2016%2F11%2F15%2Ftrumpkins-love-it-when-you-cry%2F161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_u1rbkr&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailybeast.com%2Ftrumpkins-love-it-when-you-cry&docid=tlDhtOn1NbWKpM&tbnid=ekj94LY1qZKZDM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi83pfZhpjfAhWrnOAKHWIEBucQMwgnKAAwAA..i&w=1480&h=832&bih=656&biw=1209&q=Hillary%20supporters%20crying&ved=0ahUKEwi83pfZhpjfAhWrnOAKHWIEBucQMwgnKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-12-11_10-5-23.jpeg [URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.thedailybeast.com%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Fc_crop%2Cd_placeholder_euli9k%2Ch_1439%2Cw_2560%2Cx_0%2Cy_0%2Fdpr_2.0%2Fc_limit%2Cw_740%2Ffl_lossy%2Cq_auto%2Fv1492106666%2Farticles%2F2016%2F11%2F15%2Ftrumpkins-love-it-when-you-cry%2F161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_u1rbkr&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailybeast.com%2Ftrumpkins-love-it-when-you-cry&docid=tlDhtOn1NbWKpM&tbnid=ekj94LY1qZKZDM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwibrJ33g5jfAhXnT98KHfeiDhoQMwgnKAAwAA..i&w=1480&h=832&bih=656&biw=1209&q=Hillary%20supporters%20crying&ved=0ahUKEwibrJ33g5jfAhXnT98KHfeiDhoQMwgnKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FFu62k4K4sQ4%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFu62k4K4sQ4&docid=Opj0GhA5HLjDAM&tbnid=dwHG7Wf28domwM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjg6bjOhZjfAhWDTN8KHXdtC5UQMwhAKAMwAw..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=656&biw=1209&q=Godzilla%20-%20screaming%2C%20running&ved=0ahUKEwjg6bjOhZjfAhWDTN8KHXdtC5UQMwhAKAMwAw&iact=mrc&uact=8'][URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FFu62k4K4sQ4%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFu62k4K4sQ4&docid=Opj0GhA5HLjDAM&tbnid=dwHG7Wf28domwM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi_kt7OhpjfAhXHmeAKHYJRB5wQMwhAKAMwAw..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=656&biw=1209&q=Godzilla%20-%20screaming%2C%20running&ved=0ahUKEwi_kt7OhpjfAhXHmeAKHYJRB5wQMwhAKAMwAw&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-12-11_10-4-58.jpeg
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fs8482.pcdn.co%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F06%2Fferguson-flag-burn.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftoprightnews.com%2Frace-activists-plan-to-burn-american-flags-in-new-york-city-ahead-of-fourth-of-july%2F&docid=qbZBC0YNPwGQsM&tbnid=_PU4C-QwG4w6QM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjxyeTthpjfAhXtdN8KHfH9AogQMwg7KAAwAA..i&w=484&h=252&bih=656&biw=1209&q=burning%20the%20American%20flag.%2C%20rioting&ved=0ahUKEwjxyeTthpjfAhXtdN8KHfH9AogQMwg7KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-12-11_10-6-16.jpeg

Snowflakes lost their minds ... lost the ability to use common sense... embraced the 'Dark Side' ... gave in to full-blown 'TDS'!

:p
[/URL][/URL][/URL]

You watch too much CNN and MSNBC. I'm not in "damage control". The economy is soaring, foreign relations are fine, Mueller is digging up a bunch of nothign--ho hum. We'll see what happens in 2020.
tenor.gif

I do like how they are going out of their way to tell us how happy they are, and then proceed to each post 29 complaints on other threads.

When you have to be in damage control mode 24/7 it must be tiring.
I know, right?

LoL!!!

You wanna stop a cotton pickin' Republican dead in their tracks??!?

Just ask them which DEMOCRAT is in charge of (or caused) anything they were just complaining about.

You know what you'll get...?

1404856407000-cricket.jpg

says jones who is also ignorant,frightened and consumed with hate towards anyone who doesnt agree with him and who blindly follows the democrats.....so how are you any different jones?....and i know you will read this, but will be to frightened to actually defend yourself....

It sounds like you've never actually met or talked to a real life Trump supporter. Your words make your ignorance embarrassingly obvious.
the only person jones talks too is to say "thanks" to whoever throws him the morning paper in the basement he is cowering in....

Forum List

Back