I feel sorry for Trump supporters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bill718, Dec 11, 2018.

1. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,561
    Thanks to the obstructionist, nothing gets done that fixes the country for those living under seige by bad policies in America.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,944
    1295180.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. Issa

Issa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,339
    Doesnt make you smart. Voting for a pussy grabber is a dumb decision.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,335

[​IMG]

The US is in a better position oil-wise than it has been in 40 years, OP faggot.

Thanks to Trump policies. :funnyface:

Suck it!

You didn't notice that, did you? You're too busy with your Trump obsession because those like you have been rejected by half of America and you refuse to accept that. Well, I'll put it to you like this: Those like you may be intelligent, but that doesn't put food in your mouth or fix your car.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  5. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56,254
    I guess the corrupt leftist media has created a new minority......Trump Supporters.

Maybe we can all apply for financial aide, or get some sort of Affirmative Action or protected status benefits.

Strange how there are so many of us in Tennessee.

I might possibly move to Oregon next year, but I think there's a possibly that the leftist bigots might try to arrest me for walking or tie me to the back of a truck and take me for a drag. They might even lynch me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,944
    An odd bit of trivia.

In California, at least, in the 1984 Presidential election, if you had written in “Bozo the Clown”, you would have been casting a legitimate vote for an actual candidate.

I was running an election precinct that year, and among the materials that I received for this precinct was a list of qualified write-in candidates. On that list was an actor who went by the name Larry Harmon, real name Lawrence Weiss; best known for having played the iconic Bozo the Clown on TV. In 1984, he ran for President, and you could have voted for him by writing in any variation of his real name, his stage name, or any variation of his “Bozo the Clown” persona.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Issa

Issa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,339
    I know of 2 hardcore supporter. The first he is a veteran in his late fifties, loud abnoxious and a proud racist who lost his job because of sexual harassment. Not married, gambles heavily, and so addicted to hiring hookers....he does make a decent living somehow.
    The second, he is a church goer always preaching the gospel, he also lost his job due to sexual harrassment not long ago...and both of his last 2 wives divorced him. He is not racist but a super fake Christian like all of those who voted for a pussy grabber I guess.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,561
    Still spinning and pushing that old bullcrap narrative eh ?? No new lib spun material lately ?? One things for sure with the libs who don't believe in God, and that is that they don't think or will allow for an American to grow out of sin if that American is seeking to lead while leading a better life in example of, and so instead they are experts at trying to use a person's sin in a way to bring about condemnation, and the destruction of a person instead of supporting the better result of the redemption from sin, and the moving on from it in order to serve honorably and faithfully afterwards.

Trump's not perfect, and no one expects him to be, but it is expected that he leads the nation honorably after being elected to the office of our Presidency.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,643
    yea, I'm throwing the bullshit flag on this one.

I'm the only success story I know, everyone else is near death.

I'm betting the view from mommies basement gets worse every year as the black mold creeps over your only window.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,466
    Why? His decision simply indicates his lack of critical thinking skills. He was duped by RW media into believing that Hillary Clinton is a deep state murderess. The guy was a devoted Glenn Beck follower. Easily duped.

I respect his right to make that decision. But it was a piss poor decision. There is no other way to spin it.

• Funny Funny x 1