I Feel Bad

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The buttons are back, so now I can show appreciate for a post. Some make me laugh, others I agree with, and other are just awesome, so I click a button. I do this realizing that there is some Liberal posting at or watching USMB who did not get a click from me and their self esteem is damaged, perhaps irreparably. I can't imagine trying to get through a day knowing that a post of mine was not deemed Rep Worthy, it's a crushing blow.

Now that the buttons are back, Maybe USMB can offer counseling?

Signed,

I'm only trying to help

NY, NY

Conservatives just shouldn't attempt humor, being how bad they are at it.

I keep telling them that, but they insist on trying. So we get stuff like this.

I blame the PC culture that always them how they were special little unique snowflakes, and that their work was just as good as that of the normal kids.

I never noticed the buttons being gone. I guess I missed a few days.

Worrying about ratings... smells like teen spirit.

I blame the PC culture that always them how they were special little unique snowflakes, and that their work was just as good as that of the normal kids.
:lol:

The buttons are back, so now I can show appreciate for a post. Some make me laugh, others I agree with, and other are just awesome, so I click a button. I do this realizing that there is some Liberal posting at or watching USMB who did not get a click from me and their self esteem is damaged, perhaps irreparably. I can't imagine trying to get through a day knowing that a post of mine was not deemed Rep Worthy, it's a crushing blow.

Signed,

I'm only trying to help

NY, NY
I offer free counseling service. When would you like to start? Nature of the problem?

But the buttons aren't back. . . . not all of them. . . . . lol They still left out the most important one. What about the free market, the free exchange of ideas? What we have here is a controlled system of approval. It is a PC progressive environment, no doubt about that. :doubt:

red_x_2_by_sailhatan999-d5if7eg.jpg

Just get into a relationship you will never want for a button being pushed one way or the other.:)

^ Biggest complainer to the Mods that her posts weren't getting the respect they deserved

Signed,

I'm only trying to help

NY, NY

We need some a new button to show appreciation for the moonbat loons. I suggest "The Special Snowflake":

Meaning: you are such a special little snowflake, fragile and melting under the glare of intellectual rigor, but I acknowledge your Specialness, misguided though it may be.

snowflake.png

He who smelt it, dealt it. That was Frank's admission to mod-squealing. We were wondering who the culprit was, and now we know.

You're more desperate with each thread.

My only conversation with a Mod was to tell him or her to "Go fuck yourself" in response to a message to me.

I'm not like you, I don't complain to the Mods, except about posts about family, even of other posters.

You're such a fucking lowlife, lying weasel make AIDS Activist Luke Sissyfag look like Superman

But the buttons aren't back. . . . not all of them. . . . . lol They still left out the most important one. What about the free market, the free exchange of ideas? What we have here is a controlled system of approval. It is a PC progressive environment, no doubt about that. :doubt:

Ooooh......Shiny!

Ooooh......Shiny!

Agreed. The board was more fun when we had Pos and Neg Rep - WITH COMMENTS!

You're more desperate with each thread.

My only conversation with a Mod was to tell him or her to "Go fuck yourself" in response to a message to me.

I'm not like you, I don't complain to the Mods, except about posts about family, even of other posters.

You're such a fucking lowlife, lying weasel make AIDS Activist Luke Sissyfag look like Superman

It's this butthurt act of yours, Frank. Being a squealer goes with the territory of being a crybaby.

We need some a new button to show appreciation for the moonbat loons. I suggest "The Special Snowflake":

Meaning: you are such a special little snowflake, fragile and melting under the glare of intellectual rigor, but I acknowledge your Specialness, misguided though it may be.

View attachment 39380

hey, wait a second! :lol:

View attachment 39380

hey, wait a second! :lol:

Oops! Not your snowflake, hun. I'm thinking of this little critter.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Maybe we should have Pajama Boy rep instead.

89d7388bf9291a00f0727080ab7d7d68.jpg

Just get into a relationship you will never want for a button being pushed one way or the other.:)

To hell with that ... Knowing what buttons to push and how to do it correctly can greatly increase the benefits of a relationship ... ;)

Forum List

Back