Tornadoes/Severe Weather, 2015

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
It warmed up so rapidly here in NW Ohio this afternoon, tornadoes seem to be spawning. The threat has gone east of us toward Fremont at the moment.

Turn on your TV or radio and keep yourself updated if you're in the area.

We're getting smacked right now by thunderstorms. I have the flashlights on stand by.

We haven't had this kind of weather since... I don't know when? Why... it's gotta go all the way back to LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME!

WHAT IS GOING ON!

We haven't had this kind of weather since... I don't know when? Why... it's gotta go all the way back to LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME!

WHAT IS GOING ON!
I like these as sort of an alert system. If you don't like my thread...

Partially-Open-Exit-Door-007.jpg

I think your thread is hysterical. And... I go where I want, stay as long as I want and do, pretty much, whatever I want.

So... well, you know.

We're getting smacked right now by thunderstorms. I have the flashlights on stand by.
THUNDERSTORMS?

What ARE THOSE? Is this some new form of weather phenomenon which is caused by rising global temperatures? Is that any chance of survival?

Is there anyone we can call for you, while you're still able to communicate?

well, it's that TIME of year again.

We had tornado watch where I live yesterday. Nothing came out of it

It warmed up so rapidly here in NW Ohio this afternoon, tornadoes seem to be spawning. The threat has gone east of us toward Fremont at the moment.

Stay safe Sarah.

Stay safe Sarah.
It's on top of us right now. No high winds yet but heavy rain. I hate it when weather men start scaring the shit out of you.

I hate tornado weather.

Coming home from jury duty in 2012, I met all my roof shingles two miles from the house.

A one hundred year old cedar tree was twisted like a pretzel, but, the house still stood.

I got one spot on the bathroom ceiling where some water came in.

I was truly lucky.

I have XANAX on standby.

THUNDERSTORMS?

What ARE THOSE? Is this some new form of weather phenomenon which is caused by rising global temperatures? Is that any chance of survival?

Is there anyone we can call for you, while you're still able to communicate?

Oh shut up you insufferable ass.

Stay safe Sarah.
It's on top of us right now. No high winds yet but heavy rain. I hate it when weather men start scaring the shit out of you.
They do tend to exaggerate.

Okay, it seems quiet now. We had hail and heavy rain plus a lot of lightning, MDK. They're saying the storms are weakening so maybe you'll luck out.

Okay, it seems quiet now. We had hail and heavy rain plus a lot of lightning, MDK. They're saying the storms are weakening so maybe you'll luck out.
I need one more rain free morning to get my watermelon and cantaloupe crop planted in time.

Wind has been really hard, but, so far no warnings or watches.

I have seen tornados in many American national films very dangerous.

Forum List

Back