I feel bad for you lefties

so im gonna help you guys out.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ok the she would do anything tweet is another bait. if you fight him on it, he will win and embarrass you like he always does.

what gillebrand should have done was tweet back just the phrase "but i wont do that"

but instead you go all in into the mud/gutter

and youll get crushed again....we just laugh at how clueless you guys are.
Nice meatloaf reference. I remember watching him on the Apprentice. I think what you are missing is the fact that many decent people are embarrassed and disturbed by these kind of tweets from our POTUS. You might not care, you might think they are funny, you might think that baiting "lefties" and engaging in petty personal attacks and fights is a good thing. But many people do not want to see this from our leader. It reflects poorly on all of us. If any employee in any business spoke to people this way they would likely be fired. If a student spoke to other students this way they would be disciplined. It is a shame that our POTUS can't even conduct himself under the same ethical guidelines as we impose on most of our citizens.

the reason we dont care is because we did it the other way and it failed....bush got worked by the press and he didnt return fire and it hurt him.

but we have to stip the suprise just before the election attacks where people dont have time to defend themselves

the shit on hillary wasnt held to the last minute and makes it way more credible.
Bush was elected president for 2 terms. He got worked by the press because our government gave false intel about WMD's that led us into war and also because we had one of the greatest economic recessions under his watch. But you know what, despite all that and despite the press coverage, I still have a lot of respect for how Bush handled it. He acted like a leader. Trump is acting like a spoiled child. It is only going to lead to more devision and I don't understand how anybody can make the case that division is a good thing

ok the she would do anything tweet is another bait. if you fight him on it, he will win and embarrass you like he always does.

what gillebrand should have done was tweet back just the phrase "but i wont do that"

Nice meatloaf reference. I remember watching him on the Apprentice. I think what you are missing is the fact that many decent people are embarrassed and disturbed by these kind of tweets from our POTUS. You might not care, you might think they are funny, you might think that baiting "lefties" and engaging in petty personal attacks and fights is a good thing. But many people do not want to see this from our leader. It reflects poorly on all of us. If any employee in any business spoke to people this way they would likely be fired. If a student spoke to other students this way they would be disciplined. It is a shame that our POTUS can't even conduct himself under the same ethical guidelines as we impose on most of our citizens.

No one is embarassed or disturbed by the Presidents tweets except the left. Everyone else either thinks it’s funny as hell or doesn’t care at all.
You don't know what you are talking about. I know many people who voted for Trump and tried to support him and when I ask them about all the BS he's been pulling they just shake their heads. Yes they like many of the policy initiatives that he trying to get going, but his conduct is embarrassing and keeps hurting his agenda. I only know two people out of probably 15 Trump supporters that defend his actions. And those are people who like to provoke and talk shit.

You may want to try talking to people that don't live in your trailer park.

Trump exposed how liberals see women as sex objects

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All T did was expose how he thinks women are objects. Moore feels the same.

how is that?
BBGEWAl.img

two of his accusers, even though he never met any of them. He is a pig.

the reason we dont care is because we did it the other way and it failed....bush got worked by the press and he didnt return fire and it hurt him.

but we have to stip the suprise just before the election attacks where people dont have time to defend themselves

the shit on hillary wasnt held to the last minute and makes it way more credible.
Bush was elected president for 2 terms. He got worked by the press because our government gave false intel about WMD's that led us into war and also because we had one of the greatest economic recessions under his watch. But you know what, despite all that and despite the press coverage, I still have a lot of respect for how Bush handled it. He acted like a leader. Trump is acting like a spoiled child. It is only going to lead to more devision and I don't understand how anybody can make the case that division is a good thing

trump.is a reaction to the division from the ledt during the bush years and then obama and making everything racial. the problem is the press is on way....so they never think of the right in a positive way or the left in a negative one.

right wingers done disrupt the streets, start violent protests or disrupt leftwing poltical speeches, were tired of that shit.

No one is embarassed or disturbed by the Presidents tweets except the left. Everyone else either thinks it’s funny as hell or doesn’t care at all.
You don't know what you are talking about. I know many people who voted for Trump and tried to support him and when I ask them about all the BS he's been pulling they just shake their heads. Yes they like many of the policy initiatives that he trying to get going, but his conduct is embarrassing and keeps hurting his agenda. I only know two people out of probably 15 Trump supporters that defend his actions. And those are people who like to provoke and talk shit.

what actions? being blunt, not playing the game?
No, I think being blunt and not playing the game is a great thing. Thats what Bernie does. You know what i'm talking about in regards to Trump. It is the petty insults and personal attacks. It is the lies and diversions and manipulations that get tossed out on nearly a daily basis. Simply said, his ego is completely out of control

Trump exposed how liberals see women as sex objects

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All T did was expose how he thinks women are objects. Moore feels the same.

how is that?
BBGEWAl.img

two of his accusers, even though he never met any of them. He is a pig.

the one on the right is especially modest....she was shocked, shocked guys would stare at her tits

as for trump, what did those two accuse him of?

trump.is a reaction to the division from the ledt during the bush years and then obama and making everything racial. the problem is the press is on way....so they never think of the right in a positive way or the left in a negative one.

right wingers done disrupt the streets, start violent protests or disrupt leftwing poltical speeches, were tired of that shit.
Trump may be a reaction to the division. I agree that he was elected by an anti-establishment base. But just because he was a product of division does not mean he isn't contributing to it in a negative way, which he is.

No, I think being blunt and not playing the game is a great thing. Thats what Bernie does. You know what i'm talking about in regards to Trump. It is the petty insults and personal attacks. It is the lies and diversions and manipulations that get tossed out on nearly a daily basis. Simply said, his ego is completely out of control
i think its good someone tjrows petty insults back. as a republican were always called racist, sexist, hilter, blah blah blah......now people are getting it back from an elected official. people used to duel over stuff, it has been much worse before. sometimes you have to get real. pochohantis for warren is a great example, she is a hypocrite and possibly denied a real indian a job. and she insults people all the time, im glad he calls her out

i think its good someone tjrows petty insults back. as a republican were always called racist, sexist, hilter, blah blah blah......now people are getting it back from an elected official. people used to duel over stuff, it has been much worse before. sometimes you have to get real. pochohantis for warren is a great example, she is a hypocrite and possibly denied a real indian a job. and she insults people all the time, im glad he calls her out
See Warrens example is a perfect one. The facts are out the window and a distorted narrative about what happened is now what people believe.

Trump win?

On the day that Trump's job approval hit a new net low, you claiming he's winning?

lol, good one.

Polls! You idiots never learn.

he believes the fox poll with 44/42 split

no chance alabama has that kind of split

He's talking about Trump though. Even after getting shellacked by Trump November 2016 when the polls said he had no chance, these morons still believe polls.

you are a leftie and a liar, no one believes anything you say. you don't have any friends at all let alone Trump voters. Watch and learn (and cry), half wit.

Actually anyone that is not a far right wing wacko is embarrassed by the tweets. The only people that are not are the small group of people who keep their heads up Trump's ass and only come out to read the talking points emails they receive prior to coming on forums like this one

No, that's just one of the many lies you people tell yourselves every day. reality disagrees with you over and over and over, but you still lie.

See Warrens example is a perfect one. The facts are out the window and a distorted narrative about what happened is now what people believe.

I do know that that idiot accidentally called a senator a slut today. Trying to be hip and use the lingo, and fucked it up. Idiot. lol.

you are a leftie and a liar, no one believes anything you say. you don't have any friends at all let alone Trump voters. Watch and learn (and cry), half wit.
Its amusing that you call me a half wit after a barrage of ignorant attacks that you clearly have no idea about. Do you realize how stupid you sound? If you want to sound smart or attack my intelligence then do so with intelligent arguments and beat me with reason and logic, not childish insults

I do know that that idiot accidentally called a senator a slut today. Trying to be hip and use the lingo, and fucked it up. Idiot. lol.
I guess you have reading comprehension problems too. Saying that Trump was "slut-shaming" is not calling the senator a slut. How old are you?

Why won’t Trump just answer the question on what he means by “will do anything “?

He’s implying she’d do sexual favors and or criminal favors .

Why won’t Trump just answer the question on what he means by “will do anything “?

Because he isn't interested in providing clarity. He likes provoking and then watching the after effects as his puppets battle his opponents.

Because he isn't interested in providing clarity. He likes provoking and then watching the after effects as his puppets battle his opponents.

Ooooor, he’s a coward who can’t say what he means.

Ooooor, he’s a coward who can’t say what he means.
I think he said exactly what he meant to say and I think most people know what he meant. This is just another stupid game

Forum List

Back