I feel bad for you lefties

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
so im gonna help you guys out.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

ok the she would do anything tweet is another bait. if you fight him on it, he will win and embarrass you like he always does.

what gillebrand should have done was tweet back just the phrase "but i wont do that"

but instead you go all in into the mud/gutter

and youll get crushed again....we just laugh at how clueless you guys are.

ok the she would do anything tweet is another bait. if you fight him on it, he will win and embarrass you like he always does.

what gillebrand should have done was tweet back just the phrase "but i wont do that"

Trump win?

On the day that Trump's job approval hit a new net low, you claiming he's winning?

lol, good one.

Trump win?

On the day that Trump's job approval hit a new net low, you claiming he's winning?

lol, good one.

can you ever stay on topic...jesus you have no ability to discuss a topic....because youll lose, so keep trying to change it

Nice meatloaf reference. I remember watching him on the Apprentice. I think what you are missing is the fact that many decent people are embarrassed and disturbed by these kind of tweets from our POTUS. You might not care, you might think they are funny, you might think that baiting "lefties" and engaging in petty personal attacks and fights is a good thing. But many people do not want to see this from our leader. It reflects poorly on all of us. If any employee in any business spoke to people this way they would likely be fired. If a student spoke to other students this way they would be disciplined. It is a shame that our POTUS can't even conduct himself under the same ethical guidelines as we impose on most of our citizens.

He’s got them so flustered that Fauxcahontas called a senator a slut accidentally!

Freaking hilarious.

Trump win?

lol, good one.

Polls! You idiots never learn.

This is what happens to people who walk around with pussies on their heads.

Nice meatloaf reference. I remember watching him on the Apprentice. I think what you are missing is the fact that many decent people are embarrassed and disturbed by these kind of tweets from our POTUS. You might not care, you might think they are funny, you might think that baiting "lefties" and engaging in petty personal attacks and fights is a good thing. But many people do not want to see this from our leader. It reflects poorly on all of us. If any employee in any business spoke to people this way they would likely be fired. If a student spoke to other students this way they would be disciplined. It is a shame that our POTUS can't even conduct himself under the same ethical guidelines as we impose on most of our citizens.

No one is embarassed or disturbed by the Presidents tweets except the left. Everyone else either thinks it’s funny as hell or doesn’t care at all.

He’s got them so flustered that Fauxcahontas called a senator a slut accidentally!

Freaking hilarious.

it is, they are finally exposing these fake feminists.
but even funnier is howbyou guys think the anita hill bullshit will work.

people can find out info now......

so it took her 40 years....i wonder why that long.....

oh its the only chance the left has to win in alabama

the reason we dont care is because we did it the other way and it failed....bush got worked by the press and he didnt return fire and it hurt him.

but we have to stip the suprise just before the election attacks where people dont have time to defend themselves

the shit on hillary wasnt held to the last minute and makes it way more credible.

Trump win?

lol, good one.

Polls! You idiots never learn.

he believes the fox poll with 44/42 split

no chance alabama has that kind of split

No one is embarassed or disturbed by the Presidents tweets except the left. Everyone else either thinks it’s funny as hell or doesn’t care at all.
You don't know what you are talking about. I know many people who voted for Trump and tried to support him and when I ask them about all the BS he's been pulling they just shake their heads. Yes they like many of the policy initiatives that he trying to get going, but his conduct is embarrassing and keeps hurting his agenda. I only know two people out of probably 15 Trump supporters that defend his actions. And those are people who like to provoke and talk shit.

Actually anyone that is not a far right wing wacko is embarrassed by the tweets. The only people that are not are the small group of people who keep their heads up Trump's ass and only come out to read the talking points emails they receive prior to coming on forums like this one

You don't know what you are talking about. I know many people who voted for Trump and tried to support him and when I ask them about all the BS he's been pulling they just shake their heads. Yes they like many of the policy initiatives that he trying to get going, but his conduct is embarrassing and keeps hurting his agenda. I only know two people out of probably 15 Trump supporters that defend his actions. And those are people who like to provoke and talk shit.

what actions? being blunt, not playing the game?

Forum List

Back