Oh No! Ron DeSantis Is The New Ronald Reagan. You Have To Feel Sorry For Trump. What's He Gonna Do?

Is DeSantis really going to abandon FL and start campaigning for President after winning re-election?

He’s only 44 years old. He’s got plenty of time to run after being FL gov until his term limit.
I guess you never heard tell of striking while the iron is hot?

I mean how much time do you think this freak show of a country will last under the thumb of another dem administration?

I don't know, maybe it shouldn't.....I'd really like to be the local warlord before I die. ;)

There are plenty of other possible candidates out there other than DeSantis.

Steve Bannon is a courageous and great patriot, ditto with Stephen Miller, Tucker Carlson and Donald J. Trump Jr.

How about Jared Kushner as our first Jewish President?

If you insist on someone currently in office- Governor Sanders of Arkansas is expected to do a tremendous job and is already quite familiar with the Washington DC bullshit.
you are easily satisfied .....those people would make shitty presidents....

Depends on if Democrats lie to him like they lied to Reagan about spending

Oh, so Reagan was just stupid and naïve and not reasonable for the 180% increase in spending...

giphy.gif

Is DeSantis really going to abandon FL and start campaigning for President after winning re-election?

He’s only 44 years old. He’s got plenty of time to run after being FL gov until his term limit.
You mean the guy who refused to answer when asked by his opponent if he'd stick around for a full term as governor?

would you rather he "obama's" the debt? yes the debt went up under reagan and i am not happy about that aspect of his tenure. but i am also not single minded to make me giggle as if a single issue defines anyone at all.

Barack Obama (2009-2017)​

Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most in dollar terms ($8.6 trillion) and was fifth by percentage at 74%. Obama fought the Great Recession with an $831 billion economic stimulus package and added $858 billion through tax cuts. Even though the fiscal year 2009 budget was set by President Bush, Obama added to it with the Economic Stimulus Act in 2009.6
Did someone mention two term Former President Obama?
1668093330626.png

Rebuilt the Military to the greatest in the world, Put the Russians in there place. You must be pretty young. The 80's were great

Ronny was my first CIC when I joined the Marines. Yeah, he did some good thing and he also added 180% to the national debt. You can pretend it did not happen, but it did.

You mean the guy who refused to answer when asked by his opponent if he'd stick around for a full term as governor?

Why would DeSantis, or any other reasonable person, try and project the future like that?

Even if Gov. DeSantis has no intent to run for President- such a pledge would keep him away from a VP bid, or a high position in another Republcian administration in 2025. If the GOP were to win, Secretaries of State, Defense, Attorney Generals, Postmaster Generals, Ambassadors to El Salvador, Congo and other nations would all have to be appointed and DeSantis might well be interested.

DeSantis is definitely NOT the 'New Ronald Reagan', he's more like the 'New Younger Donald Trump', which does not bode well for Trump.

Forum List

Back