I don’t understand Texas sometimes.

I gave up trying to understand Texans long ago. That is until I lived there for a few years. One day, they made sense. I have never been totally sane again. But I am happy. Let's do something completely nutz, here, hold my beer.
No, you just don't understand that we are tied to the U.S. because we are forced to be. We don't think like you do, because we don't believe Texas is dependent on the U.S.

Keep your ass out of my state. Let us leave the Union or STFU.

come to think of it we need a wall on the Red River - the mass exodus of yankees is taking over the state - disease, rape, murder, stealing jobs, no horses, or cattle, just rusted cars and plastic lawn furniture.

;)

I was coming down from OK. At first, I was braced by the feeling that I needed a green card, a note from the Texas Governor and have someone verify I had enough cash to get back across the state line very quickly.

Texas seems to be one of the most screwed up places in the U.S.

What was the deal about dredging the Houston channel before hurricane Harvey submerged part of the city? The state's utter failure to inspect the fertilizer plant before it blew up the town of West, Texas? Rick perry's holding of some fundamentalist "prayer meetin' " at some stadium to pray for exactly what?

Then we have the Texas state government's failure to prepare its case and provide evidence in the Women's Health admitting-privileges case, with no evidence to support the idea that the Texas law was required for the safety of Texans having abortions, despite evidence that doctors treatingTexans undergoing more dangerous procedures like colonoscopies were not covered by the same or similar law, the state's failure to counter the amicus briefs filed by medical professional organizations, and the Texas solicitor general's statement, during oral argument when he was standing before the U.S. Supreme Court, that Texans who had hardships presented by the Texas law could go to New Mexico.

Texas is an extraordinarily screwed-up state. I don't think the average citizen wants his/her state run this way. And Texas has been one of the leaders in gerrymandering since at least 1980.

BTW: what's with all the crime in Harris County? Seems like a lot of dead bodies there and throughout the state? Crime-ridden?

What was the deal about dredging the Houston channel before hurricane Harvey submerged part of the city? The state's utter failure to inspect the fertilizer plant before it blew up the town of West, Texas? Rick perry's holding of some fundamentalist "prayer meetin' " at some stadium to pray for exactly what?

Then we have the Texas state government's failure to prepare its case and provide evidence in the Women's Health admitting-privileges case, with no evidence to support the idea that the Texas law was required for the safety of Texans having abortions, despite evidence that doctors treatingTexans undergoing more dangerous procedures like colonoscopies were not covered by the same or similar law, the state's failure to counter the amicus briefs filed by medical professional organizations, and the Texas solicitor general's statement, during oral argument when he was standing before the U.S. Supreme Court, that Texans who had hardships presented by the Texas law could go to New Mexico.

Texas is an extraordinarily screwed-up state. I don't think the average citizen wants his/her state run this way. And Texas has been one of the leaders in gerrymandering since at least 1980.

BTW: what's with all the crime in Harris County? Seems like a lot of dead bodies there and throughout the state? Crime-ridden?
Back in the early to mid 1980's when all the damn Yankees were moving south there was more than one instance when someone shot their shotgun into a radiator of cars with NY plates..

No it was Teri in Fart Worth and Kathy in Dumbass Texass..
Dude....
koIbuP7.gif

:blahblah:

Stay the fuck out.

Forum List

Back