I don’t understand Texas sometimes.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?

English, please.

Perry is a hard liner because Trump is a hard liner. No other reason. When he was governor, he knew cooperation with Mexico was good for the state, and in state tuition was just a way to do that, but Perry doesn't care what is good for Texas any more, so he says what he has to to make his boss happy.

Perry is a hard liner because Trump is a hard liner. No other reason. When he was governor, he knew cooperation with Mexico was good for the state, and in state tuition was just a way to do that, but Perry doesn't care what is good for Texas any more, so he says what he has to to make his boss happy.

I see. Perry got a shit ton of money from Mexico, basically a bribe so illegal aliens can go to school and learn process technology and to work the refineries for $17.00 bucks an hour, thereby giving Perry and now Abbot kick backs from big oil for the savings in labor? Mean while, if a non-illegal alien wanted the same training and lived 20 miles from the school that teaches it they have to pay three times the normal cost, thereby ensuring cheap labor for the oil patch.

Last edited:

English, please.

Put down the hustler and your dick and focus.

if Texas goes blue, America goes blue forever.

if you dont understand that, you dont understand LIFE

I see. Perry got a shit ton of money from Mexico, basically a bribe so illegal aliens can go to school and learn process technology and to work the refineries for $17.00 bucks an hour, thereby giving Perry and now Abbot kick backs from big oil for the savings in labor? Mean while, if a non-illegal alien wanted the same training and lived 20 miles from the school that teaches it they have to pay three times the normal cost, thereby ensuring cheap labor for the oil patch.

Nobody ever said goofy Rick was opposed to making a buck. Texans just don't want to be bothered. We don't really care what our politicians do as long as they just do it and don't make us think about it. Remember Charlie Wilson?.

Nobody ever said goofy Rick was opposed to making a buck. Texans just don't want to be bothered. We don't really care what our politicians do as long as they just do it and don't make us think about it. Remember Charlie Wilson?.

Ugh.

Ugh.

You know I'm right.

Ugh.

You know I'm right.

I just don’t get it. Perry’s lips go from. Vincente Fox’s cock to Trumps ass, and Texans yell “build that wall, just don’t take MY illegals”. I mean, damn, do poor kids get the same break or is it just for illegals? Meh.

Ugh.

You know I'm right.

I just don’t get it. Perry’s lips go from. Vincente Fox’s cock to Trumps ass, and Texans yell “build that wall, just don’t take MY illegals”. I mean, damn, do poor kids get the same break or is it just for illegals? Meh.

Texans don't care unless they think someone is getting over on them. It doesn't take much to convince them of that.

Ugh.

You know I'm right.

Texans don't care unless they think someone is getting over on them. It doesn't take much to convince them of that.

Na, they only cry about it when energy corridor starts getting layed off.

That's why you don't have political heroes. They're all a bunch of narcissistic assholes who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. They are internally enraged that they have to kiss the asses of the unwashed to get votes.

I know from PERSONAL experience that Rick Perry is a motherfucking asshole of the highest order...TO EVERYONE he believes is "lower" than him.

Last edited:
That's why you don't have political heros. Their all a bunch of narcissistic assholes who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. They are internally enraged that they have to kiss the asses of the unwashed to get votes.

I know from PERSONAL experience that Rick Perry is a motherfucking asshole of the highest order...TO EVERYONE he believes is "lower" than him.

You pretty much described every politition in Washington.

Forum List

Back