I don’t understand Texas sometimes.

I was in Dallas in 1981 an we were working on houses down the road from the asshole Dallas Cowboys...They always won back then..

Rick Perry is just another hack for sale, but then compared to AOC, Hillary, Obama, and other assorted traitors and criminal vermin, he's not all that bad. IT's just that Democrats are the lowest vermin in the country, and make the Rick Perrys more palatable, kind of like the choice between Lester Madoff and Charles Manson.

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?

Perry is a hard liner because Trump is a hard liner. No other reason. When he was governor, he knew cooperation with Mexico was good for the state, and in state tuition was just a way to do that, but Perry doesn't care what is good for Texas any more, so he says what he has to to make his boss happy.

I see. Perry got a shit ton of money from Mexico, basically a bribe so illegal aliens can go to school and learn process technology and to work the refineries for $17.00 bucks an hour, thereby giving Perry and now Abbot kick backs from big oil for the savings in labor? Mean while, if a non-illegal alien wanted the same training and lived 20 miles from the school that teaches it they have to pay three times the normal cost, thereby ensuring cheap labor for the oil patch.

This has always been the Republican way.

Reagan gave illegals amnesty to millions, selling Americans on the notion that a free trade Agreement with Mexico would provide Mexicans with good paying jobs and they'd stay home. It worked, but many of the jobs created in Mexico were with jobs that American workers used to do in the USA. And Democrats fears that the amnesty would encourage more illegal immigration from elsewhere was true.

Clinton signed the 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform Act and Immigrant Responsibility Bill, passed by the Republican House and Senated, Clinton's DEA enforced the new stricter enforcement provisions vigorously. The Clintons aren't popular in the Hispanic community because of it, but W all but stopped enforcement altogether.

W also talked about amnesty for illegals, but that talked stopped after 9/11, really wasn't popular with either side.

I agree.
Reagan gave illegals amnesty to millions, selling Americans on the notion that a free trade Agreement with Mexico would provide Mexicans with good paying jobs and they'd stay home.
Yep. What a fraud.
Clinton signed the 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform Act and Immigrant Responsibility Bill, passed by the Republican House and Senated, Clinton's DEA enforced the new stricter enforcement provisions vigorously. The Clintons aren't popular in the Hispanic community because of it, but W all but stopped enforcement altogether.
This is news to me, but it does not surprise me in the least.

I'm Texan enough to know a real Texan doesn't wear those fuck me spandex shorts like in your AVI
So, Lawson Craddock and Chad Haga are not Texans?

I can understand your disdain for Lance Armstrong, but he is not a Texan either?

When a real Texan says he's gonna ride his bike, he looks more like this
images

Not this
upload_2019-2-12_19-41-48.jpeg

I'm Texan enough to know a real Texan doesn't wear those fuck me spandex shorts like in your AVI

I can understand your disdain for Lance Armstrong, but he is not a Texan either?

images

Not this
View attachment 245555
Well, tell that "real Texan" to keep his lazy, fat gut out of my way.

I prefer the likes of bad asses who can hack the TdF over mushy toads who can barely walk without mechanical assistance.

But, to each his own.

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?
Well, son, its like this, we are Texas and we really don’t care about your inability to understand squat.

images

Not this
View attachment 245555
Pushing past the pain: Getting Lawson Craddock through the Tour de France | Cyclingnews.com
bettiniphoto_0343083_1_originali_670.jpg

Real Texan

Q&A With Tour de France Cyclist, Texas A&M Grad Chad Haga - Texas A&M Today
HAGA-Chad001p-1.jpg

Real Texan (and Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2010)

I agree.
Reagan gave illegals amnesty to millions, selling Americans on the notion that a free trade Agreement with Mexico would provide Mexicans with good paying jobs and they'd stay home.
Yep. What a fraud.

Ted Kennedy and Jimmah Carter led the way. Both Party's establishment love criminal illegal aliens; that's why Trump got elected, the voters were giving them both the finger. Not many supporters of the Establishment here like Trump, because he's actually trying to deliver on his campaign promises, while the DNC and RNC represent Wall Street and globalist labor racketeers. t's kind of cute how they pretend they don't, though, especially the stupid ones who probably don't even know they're just useful idiots shilling for Goldman Sachs and corporate interests, I.e. 'progressives'.

Texas seems to be one of the most screwed up places in the U.S.

What was the deal about dredging the Houston channel before hurricane Harvey submerged part of the city? The state's utter failure to inspect the fertilizer plant before it blew up the town of West, Texas? Rick perry's holding of some fundamentalist "prayer meetin' " at some stadium to pray for exactly what?

Then we have the Texas state government's failure to prepare its case and provide evidence in the Women's Health admitting-privileges case, with no evidence to support the idea that the Texas law was required for the safety of Texans having abortions, despite evidence that doctors treatingTexans undergoing more dangerous procedures like colonoscopies were not covered by the same or similar law, the state's failure to counter the amicus briefs filed by medical professional organizations, and the Texas solicitor general's statement, during oral argument when he was standing before the U.S. Supreme Court, that Texans who had hardships presented by the Texas law could go to New Mexico.

Texas is an extraordinarily screwed-up state. I don't think the average citizen wants his/her state run this way. And Texas has been one of the leaders in gerrymandering since at least 1980.

BTW: what's with all the crime in Harris County? Seems like a lot of dead bodies there and throughout the state? Crime-ridden?
Back in the early to mid 1980's when all the damn Yankees were moving south there was more than one instance when someone shot their shotgun into a radiator of cars with NY plates..

Interesting. I have gotten the impression in the last at least three-to-four decades that Texas was sort of a "white" right-wing jungle-land. What bothers me is that not every Texan is this way. There are white Texans, Texans of Native American origins, Texans of Hispanic heritage, LGBTQ Texans.. Not to mention that half of the population of the state is female. What has happened to this state? It seems that sickness has taken over the state government.

I agree.
Yep. What a fraud.

Ted Kennedy and Jimmah Carter led the way. Both Party's establishment love criminal illegal aliens; that's why Trump got elected, the voters were giving them both the finger. Not many supporters of the Establishment here like Trump, because he's actually trying to deliver on his campaign promises, while the DNC and RNC represent Wall Street and globalist labor racketeers. t's kind of cute how they pretend they don't, though, especially the stupid ones who probably don't even know they're just useful idiots shilling for Goldman Sachs and corporate interests, I.e. 'progressives'.

Donald Trump has been importing illegal immigrants from Central America to work in his hotels and resorts for years. Trump, and other Republican businessmen like him, have no compunctions or guilt about hiring illegals. Trump is currently being sued by 25 workers who were recently fired from Trump's east coast resorts in a big crack down on illegals, who are claiming the Trump Corporation knew about their immigration status, and helped them obtained forged documents. Some of these people worked for Trump for 15 years.

Trump has never tried to fix the problem. He's just looking for someone to blame. Some red meat for the base. He hasn't proposed a single solution to the problem other than thowing 11 million people out of the country. That's neither practical nor wise. And housing 40,000 illegal immigrant detainees is expensive and pointless

All of Trumps solutions, involve inhumane treatment and violence against who are looking for a better life for their families, just like every other person.

You do realize Perry is no longer the Governor or a member of Congress right? He has no say in immigration policy in Washington or anything that is done on the state level.

he sells tractors now ....

2nd cheerleader governor in a row ... dont ask me what got into voters.

I want TEXAS to be what it will always was.....right wing and conservative....

Build the wall....

TEXAS is Right wing and on the right side of politics!

Always have always will be! :clap::clap:

I want TEXAS to be what it will always was.....right wing and conservative....

Build the wall....

TEXAS is Right wing and on the right side of politics!

Always have always will be! :clap::clap:

Even when it was in the confederacy and shooting at Americans?

Deal with it

Donald Trump is your President! :04:

DAYHUM!!!! You retreated from your post so fast you left skid marks. Nice retreat.

Forum List

Back