I don’t understand Texas sometimes.

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?

Perry is a hard liner because Trump is a hard liner. No other reason. When he was governor, he knew cooperation with Mexico was good for the state, and in state tuition was just a way to do that, but Perry doesn't care what is good for Texas any more, so he says what he has to to make his boss happy.

I see. Perry got a shit ton of money from Mexico, basically a bribe so illegal aliens can go to school and learn process technology and to work the refineries for $17.00 bucks an hour, thereby giving Perry and now Abbot kick backs from big oil for the savings in labor? Mean while, if a non-illegal alien wanted the same training and lived 20 miles from the school that teaches it they have to pay three times the normal cost, thereby ensuring cheap labor for the oil patch.

Nobody ever said goofy Rick was opposed to making a buck. Texans just don't want to be bothered. We don't really care what our politicians do as long as they just do it and don't make us think about it. Remember Charlie Wilson?.

true - thats why Longview Louie gets reelected ...

So dick Perry is an illegal immigration hardliner as I’d the man on wheel, yet they still fight for illegals to have to ability to attend collage at greatly discounted fees to those that citizens pay. So why are these fucker consider so hero’s? Why do they even have any credibility on the issue at all?

Perry is a hard liner because Trump is a hard liner. No other reason. When he was governor, he knew cooperation with Mexico was good for the state, and in state tuition was just a way to do that, but Perry doesn't care what is good for Texas any more, so he says what he has to to make his boss happy.

I see. Perry got a shit ton of money from Mexico, basically a bribe so illegal aliens can go to school and learn process technology and to work the refineries for $17.00 bucks an hour, thereby giving Perry and now Abbot kick backs from big oil for the savings in labor? Mean while, if a non-illegal alien wanted the same training and lived 20 miles from the school that teaches it they have to pay three times the normal cost, thereby ensuring cheap labor for the oil patch.

Nobody ever said goofy Rick was opposed to making a buck. Texans just don't want to be bothered. We don't really care what our politicians do as long as they just do it and don't make us think about it. Remember Charlie Wilson?.

This time and this time only you get a “winner” you remember Matt Patrick busting Louie’s balls over the “send the Calvary” bull shit?

Ugh.

You know I'm right.

I just don’t get it. Perry’s lips go from. Vincente Fox’s cock to Trumps ass, and Texans yell “build that wall, just don’t take MY illegals”. I mean, damn, do poor kids get the same break or is it just for illegals? Meh.

Texans don't care unless they think someone is getting over on them. It doesn't take much to convince them of that.

true again - screw me, I'll make you famous.

This time and this time only you get a “winner” you remember Matt Patrick busting Louie’s balls over the “send the Calvary” bull shit?

was that before or after caribou needing a nice warm pipeline to go on dates ?

was that before or after caribou needing a nice warm pipeline to go on dates ?

Aspersions on his asparagus?

False, false, because false things like what you've just said, and because idiots like you will believe false things as long as they tickle your scrotum.

I gave up trying to understand Texans long ago. That is until I lived there for a few years. One day, they made sense. I have never been totally sane again. But I am happy. Let's do something completely nutz, here, hold my beer.

I don’t understand Texas sometimes

upload_2019-2-12_18-13-37.jpeg

Louie doesnt understand Louie all the time

I gave up trying to understand Texans long ago. That is until I lived there for a few years. One day, they made sense. I have never been totally sane again. But I am happy. Let's do something completely nutz, here, hold my beer.
No, you just don't understand that we are tied to the U.S. because we are forced to be. We don't think like you do, because we don't believe Texas is dependent on the U.S.

Keep your ass out of my state. Let us leave the Union or STFU.

Rick Perry is likely the most corrupt politician in modern times. He both received a State pension and a State paycheck at the same time. At one point, he issued an Executive Order mandating that all girls who are about the age to get into the 6th grade get Gardasil injections to prevent cervical cancer the HPV that causes cancer is only transmitted through sexual contact. Why would a conservative Republican do such a thing? I don’t know but I really doubt it would have anything to do with his former COS becoming a lobbyist for Merck Pharmaceutical who had the patent on Gardasil at the time.

This is just the extreme tip of the iceberg.

No, you just don't understand that we are tied to the U.S. because we are forced to be. We don't think like you do, because we don't believe Texas is dependent on the U.S.

I had the chance to get involved in Texan Politics. Quite an education. I was an Entertainer and was asked to work with a Politician name Jimmy. I liked him. I saw one of the fairest elections I have ever seen where ALL candidates got equal time. Even when one got exposure by accident, the outfit that allowed that exposure had to give each and every candidate equal time at their expense. I was impressed. It's the only state that the Governor can go fishing for 4 years (it happened) and the State runs just fine.

I am very welcome in Texas. But I suspect there are many wish that you would move.

Rick Perry is likely the most corrupt politician in modern times. He both received a State pension and a State paycheck at the same time. At one point, he issued an Executive Order mandating that all girls who are about the age to get into the 6th grade get Gardasil injections to prevent cervical cancer the HPV that causes cancer is only transmitted through sexual contact. Why would a conservative Republican do such a thing? I don’t know but I really doubt it would have anything to do with his former COS becoming a lobbyist for Merck Pharmaceutical who had the patent on Gardasil at the time.

It's like you know the same shit about Rick Perry that I know.
:beer:

Oh shut up. You know as well as I do that we don't want to secede. We just want other states to think we might. That way, we can prance around in our big belt buckles and and boots. and pretend we aren't confused by big words. or why chewing tobacco isn't considered one of the food groups.

I had the chance to get involved in Texan Politics. Quite an education. I was an Entertainer and was asked to work with a Politician name Jimmy. I liked him. I saw one of the fairest elections I have ever seen where ALL candidates got equal time. Even when one got exposure by accident, the outfit that allowed that exposure had to give each and every candidate equal time at their expense. I was impressed. It's the only state that the Governor can go fishing for 4 years (it happened) and the State runs just fine.

I am very welcome in Texas. But I suspect there are many wish that you would move.
Hey Jekyll. Meet Hyde.

come to think of it we need a wall on the Red River - the mass exodus of yankees is taking over the state - disease, rape, murder, stealing jobs, no horses, or cattle, just rusted cars and plastic lawn furniture.

;)

It's like you know the same shit about Rick Perry that I know.
:beer:

Should we discuss Anita’s state job?

Oh shut up. You know as well as I do that we don't want to secede. We just want other states to think we might. That way, we can prance around in our big belt buckles and and boots. and pretend we aren't confused by big words. or why chewing tobacco isn't considered one of the food groups.
Don't pretend you're Texan. You don't know shit.

Don't pretend you're Texan. You don't know shit.

I'm Texan enough to know a real Texan doesn't wear those fuck me spandex shorts like in your AVI

Do not know the guy personally but your desription is certainly a logical senario.

/——/ Say what?

Forum List

Back