I don't think UBER should be for people who live in Ghetto

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I don't think no Uber driver should take a risk of getting robbed or car jacked going to the ghetto. Especially if you are a woman Uber Driver because you never know what can happen. Same thing for UberEats that just started. No one in the ghetto should be able to order food and have it delivered if they live in the Ghetto because it puts the drivers at risk

Agree or disagree

You are racist.
Fuck you. If you ubered in Detroit you'd be dead in a month. Instead of Cops we could have a show with uber dash cams. The dead uber drivers family gets $10k

I hope or bet uber drivers don't go into Detroit. Neither do malls, Kroger's, wallmart, CVS,

I don't think no [sic] Uber driver should take a risk of getting robbed or car jacked ......

Thank goodness there is NO risk of you accidentally learning the English language.

Uber drivers can choose to go wherever they want, but if I was one I wouldn't go anywhere near an inner city ghetto. In addition to risking being intentionally robbed, carjacked, etc. by the criminal thugs who roam the streets one could also end up being killed, wounded or maimed as a collatoral damage victim of the street carnage that occurs every day, just like thousands of other innocent ghetto folks.

Uber drivers can choose to go wherever they want, but if I was one I wouldn't go anywhere near an inner city ghetto. In addition to risking being intentionally robbed, carjacked, etc. by the criminal thugs who roam the streets one could also end up being killed, wounded or maimed as a collatoral damage victim of the street carnage that occurs every day, just like thousands of other innocent ghetto folks.

.They go to the hood they only hurting their self

I don't think no Uber driver should take a risk of getting robbed or car jacked going to the ghetto. Especially if you are a woman Uber Driver because you never know what can happen. Same thing for UberEats that just started. No one in the ghetto should be able to order food and have it delivered if they live in the Ghetto because it puts the drivers at risk

Agree or disagree

Stay under your bed then

Agree or disagree

Stay under your bed then

If it wasn't for the fact you were 5'2, like white on rice I would be all over you

Agree or disagree

Stay under your bed then

If it wasn't for the fact you were 5'2, like white on rice I would be all over you

I'm not so what now?

Agree or disagree

Stay under your bed then

I'm not so what now?

I say.

Your teeth are yellow and your breathe is bad, get outta my face before you wish you had

Agree or disagree

uber drivers don't carry money, white trash boy. that's the beauty of uber.

and most cities require their cabs to make every pick up and not discriminate.

thanks for playing;

.They go to the hood they only hurting their self

that would be "themselves".

Agree or disagree

and that would be "any uber driver"

now go back to your section 8 housing.

Agree or disagree

THe use of credit cards has greatly diminished the rate of cab robberies.

Thieves know that they won't get the hundreds of dollars they would have gotten in the past.

Forum List

Back