I don't think anyone would say that the Obama economy is perfect, but 73 months of unprecedented...

...job growth is anything but a "bad economy ".

I mean okay, the labor participation rate is pretty low and that does matter, but for republicans to pretend that means the economy is shit is just disingenuous bullshit. I mean, Christ the Great Recession began under Bush and ended 6 months into Obama's presidency. Most of that can be directly attributed to Obama's stimulus package. According to the CBO, the stimulus created 3 million private jobs. Since then, we have had NON STOP Jon growth. That is unheard of.

And sure, wages are low under Obama. However, like the labor participation rate, they began to decline BEFORE obama's presidency. Obama tried to fix this by raising the minimum wage to a very reasonable 10.10 per hour.

Face it repubs. Your party is a joke.

According to the CBO, we should have had 24 million more people on ObamaCare than we do now.

Regarding Job Creation, or more accurately THE LACK THEREOF: The population of the United States has increased at a faster rate than the economy has created job in the Age of Obama. In other words, we're sinking under the weight of Obamanomics. If we had just maintained the Labor Force Participate Rate that was in effect at the end of Bush's 2nd term (and in the depths of the Recession), Millions and Millions more people would be gainfully employed instead of consigned to the Despairing Ranks of Obama Admin Dependents.

Last edited:

I mean okay, the labor participation rate is pretty low and that does matter, but for republicans to pretend that means the economy is shit is just disingenuous bullshit. I mean, Christ the Great Recession began under Bush and ended 6 months into Obama's presidency. Most of that can be directly attributed to Obama's stimulus package. According to the CBO, the stimulus created 3 million private jobs. Since then, we have had NON STOP Jon growth. That is unheard of.

And sure, wages are low under Obama. However, like the labor participation rate, they began to decline BEFORE obama's presidency. Obama tried to fix this by raising the minimum wage to a very reasonable 10.10 per hour.

Bush II drove the economy into the ground - from there . there is only ONE place to go.....up. It would have been better and faster if he had use FREE MARKET POLICIES.
Yeah, Democrats in control of the legislative branch had nothing to do with it.

Fact remains, Dems in control of Congress economy goes down, Reps in control of Congress economy goes up.

What kind of spin is this? Americans gained 6.6 trillion dollars to spend, invest and save stupid shit, the American government just couldn't buy votes with the 6.6 trillion dollars.

Fuck you and fuck him.

Hey you stupid little cock sucker, how much did you save from your tax cuts you stupid fuck? You get the full 250? Invest it all?

Did you spend your pitiful little Bush tax cut all in one place? Or did you spread your amazing wealth around to a couple of convenience store? Buy a tank of gas?

And while you think those trillions of dollars are so much better off in the hands of the ultra rich, Bush just kept on spending on wars and prescription drugs.

Of course you are so.fucking stupid you think wars are free. And giving drug coverage to seniors is free.

So Bush gave up all that income and caused all that spending.

But you punks like yourself don't want to pay for all those benefits and all that spending.

Fuck you you whiny assed little bitch.

What kind of spin is this? Americans gained 6.6 trillion dollars to spend, invest and save stupid shit, the American government just couldn't buy votes with the 6.6 trillion dollars.

Fuck you and fuck him.

Hey you stupid little cock sucker, how much did you save from your tax cuts you stupid fuck? You get the full 250? Invest it all?

Did you spend your pitiful little Bush tax cut all in one place? Or did you spread your amazing wealth around to a couple of convenience store? Buy a tank of gas?

And while you think those trillions of dollars are so much better off in the hands of the ultra rich, Bush just kept on spending on wars and prescription drugs.

Of course you are so.fucking stupid you think wars are free. And giving drug coverage to seniors is free.

But you punks like yourself don't want to pay for all those benefits and all that spending.

Poor baby is melting down because it's tough standing for stupidity.
Even JFK knew tax cuts help the economy.

Fact remains, Dems in control of Congress economy goes down, Reps in control of Congress economy goes up.

You delusional dude. Republicans control Congress RIGHT NOW.
Did you know that?

Are you saying the economy is on an upswing? What did republicans do to cause that?

You delusional dude. Republicans control Congress RIGHT NOW.
Did you know that?
And what? Are you insisting the economy is going down right now in a thread you are singing praises to Chicago Jesus for an improving economy?

And what? Are you insisting the economy is going down right now in a thread you are singing praises to Chicago Jesus for an improving economy?

You made the claim. Stupid fucking republican.
Repubs control Congress. You claimed the economy does better under repubs in congress.

Is the economy doing good? What did republicans contribute?
Back up your claims or stfu.

Bush II drove the economy into the ground - from there . there is only ONE place to go.....up. It would have been better and faster if he had use FREE MARKET POLICIES.
And what specific policies are you referring to exactly?

According to the CBO, we should have had 24 million more people on ObamaCare than we do now.

Regarding Job Creation, or more accurately THE LACK THEREOF: The population of the United States has increased at a faster rate than the economy has created job in the Age of Obama. In other words, we're sinking under the weight of Obamanomics. If we had just maintained the Labor Force Participate Rate that was in effect at the end of Bush's 2nd term (and in the depths of the Recession), Millions and Millions more people would be gainfully employed instead of consigned to the Despairing Ranks of Obama Admin Dependents.
Lol since when has any job growth streak kept up with population growth? It sure has hell didn't under Bush.

Lol since when has any job growth streak kept up with population growth? It sure has hell didn't under Bush.

*Sigh* ^^^ The heartbreak of historic and economic illiteracy on Parade ^^^

Reagan and Obama both "inherited recessions". I put together the following table based on BLS.gov data. The Civilian Population grew 10% during Reagan's two terms; Employment grew 17%. 17% growth is fast than 10% growth. The Labor Force Participation Rate during this time increased by 2.6 points.

Contrast that with Obamanomics: The Civilian Population has grown 8% through March 2016. Employment has grown 6%. 6% is smaller than 8%. The Labor Force Participation Rate dropped by 2.7 points. This is after years of binge spending, excessive debt, tax increases, ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank and ZIRP. The Keynesian Wet Dream soaked the mattress through to the bed springs.

Two Severe Recessions. Two Very Different Outcomes.

IOW, if Obama had achieved Reagan's ending Labor Force Participation Rate or at least maintained Bush's, at least 15 MILLION MORE workers would be gainfully employed. Just leaving the economy to work via market forces would have achieved 5 times the job creation of the pathetic stimulus' 3 million jobs (a highly dubious amount at that) that you are crowing about.

If you Progs had any synapses to fire between your few and far between active brain cells and a shred of intellectual honesty, you'd admit that Progressive Policies crush the economy.

RvBvO copy.jpg

Fuck you and fuck him.

Me whiny????

Remind us again asswipe, who the one is complaining about money that not is not theirs ?

Why are you such a greedy fuck who wanted to spend MY $250 ~ $100.000 money that I saved in the past 14 plus years?

Do to the Bush tax cuts that obama made PERMENT?

Btw get your facts right neddle dick

Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts

In contrast, the bottom half of income earners paid $6 billion less in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000, a decline of 16%. The share of federal income taxes paid by the bottom 50% declined from 3.9% in 2000 to 2.9% in 2007.

President Bush and his Congressional Republican majorities at the time cut taxes for everyone in the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. Indeed, they cut more for lower and middle income taxpayers than they did for “the rich,” as Obama calls the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses. The top tax rate was cut by only 13%, while the lowest rate was cut by one-third, 33%.

According to official IRS data, the top 1% of income earners paid $84 billion more in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000 before the Bush tax cuts were passed, 23% more.

President Bush and his Congressional Republican majorities at the time cut taxes for everyone in the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. Indeed, they cut more for lower and middle income taxpayers than they did for “the rich,” as Obama calls the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses. The top tax rate was cut by only 13%, while the lowest rate was cut by one-third, 33%.

According to official IRS data, the top 1% of income earners paid $84 billion more in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000 before the Bush tax cuts were passed, 23% more. The share of total federal income taxes paid by the top 1% rose from 37% in 2000, before the Bush tax cuts, to 40% in 2007, after the tax cuts.

If a president Romney had only 5% unemployment and the most sustained job growth since the 90s - and he did this after inheriting the greatest fiscal crisis in our lifetime - than Romney would be heralded as the 2nd coming of Reagan. Republicans would tirelessly brag about the Romney economy.

But when the opposite happens...

When their president destroys the economy and a Democrat turns it around, then Republican Think Tanks go into overdrive highlighting any statistic that paints a different picture.

If a Republican wins the White House, we will see a return to the Bush years - with "Wild West" lending into every asset bubble imaginable. Financial regulators will be suppressed so that Wall Street - the engine of private sector wealth creation - can sell junk derivatives to unsuspecting morons.

There will be color coded fear games, with nonstop talk about terrorism. Every time someone lights a firecracker behind the Safeway, FOX News will be dispatched.

The only way for a narrow group of wealthy people to take over a nation is to lie. They have to lie about the Obama economy. What else do they have?
Romeny would never have insttuted the stupid shit Obama has done. You simply cherry pick stats that make him look good. You conveniently leave out record deficits, record dependence, credit downgrtades and other shit.
Obama did not turn the economy around. The economy was better the day Bush left office than at any time in Obama's first term.

The economy was in complete free fall when Bush left office.

Obama started with gigantic deficits and brought them down faster than any pace seen before.

You're wasting your breath. Bush started two wars...one totally unnecessary, Doubled the national debt, totally unnecessary and they think he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Bush was the dumbest goddam politician I've seen during my lifetime, 'course I'm just 82....Born 1934, I guess that's about 82.

Only a dipshit would say that Bush started the war in Afghanistan. That makes you the dumbest poster on USMB if you don't remember 911. And the US Congress authorized the war in Iraq as well as the United Nations.

UNemployment under Bush almost never exceeded 5%. Under Obama it has never gone below that.

If a president Romney had only 5% unemployment and the most sustained job growth since the 90s - and he did this after inheriting the greatest fiscal crisis in our lifetime - than Romney would be heralded as the 2nd coming of Reagan. Republicans would tirelessly brag about the Romney economy.

But when the opposite happens...

When their president destroys the economy and a Democrat turns it around, then Republican Think Tanks go into overdrive highlighting any statistic that paints a different picture.

If a Republican wins the White House, we will see a return to the Bush years - with "Wild West" lending into every asset bubble imaginable. Financial regulators will be suppressed so that Wall Street - the engine of private sector wealth creation - can sell junk derivatives to unsuspecting morons.

There will be color coded fear games, with nonstop talk about terrorism. Every time someone lights a firecracker behind the Safeway, FOX News will be dispatched.

The only way for a narrow group of wealthy people to take over a nation is to lie. They have to lie about the Obama economy. What else do they have?
Romeny would never have insttuted the stupid shit Obama has done. You simply cherry pick stats that make him look good. You conveniently leave out record deficits, record dependence, credit downgrtades and other shit.
Obama did not turn the economy around. The economy was better the day Bush left office than at any time in Obama's first term.

The economy was in complete free fall when Bush left office.

Obama started with gigantic deficits and brought them down faster than any pace seen before.

You're wasting your breath. Bush started two wars...one totally unnecessary, Doubled the national debt, totally unnecessary and they think he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Bush was the dumbest goddam politician I've seen during my lifetime, 'course I'm just 82....Born 1934, I guess that's about 82.

Only a dipshit would say that Bush started the war in Afghanistan. That makes you the dumbest poster on USMB if you don't remember 911. And the US Congress authorized the war in Iraq as well as the United Nations.
Yeaj but #BushLied and all that.

*Sigh* ^^^ The heartbreak of historic and economic illiteracy on Parade ^^^

Reagan and Obama both "inherited recessions". I put together the following table based on BLS.gov data. The Civilian Population grew 10% during Reagan's two terms; Employment grew 17%. 17% growth is fast than 10% growth. The Labor Force Participation Rate during this time increased by 2.6 points.

Contrast that with Obamanomics: The Civilian Population has grown 8% through March 2016. Employment has grown 6%. 6% is smaller than 8%. The Labor Force Participation Rate dropped by 2.7 points. This is after years of binge spending, excessive debt, tax increases, ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank and ZIRP. The Keynesian Wet Dream soaked the mattress through to the bed springs.

Two Severe Recessions. Two Very Different Outcomes.

IOW, if Obama had achieved Reagan's ending Labor Force Participation Rate or at least maintained Bush's, at least 15 MILLION MORE workers would be gainfully employed. Just leaving the economy to work via market forces would have achieved 5 times the job creation of the pathetic stimulus' 3 million jobs (a highly dubious amount at that) that you are crowing about.

If you Progs had any synapses to fire between your few and far between active brain cells and a shred of intellectual honesty, you'd admit that Progressive Policies crush the economy.

View attachment 70592
Lol good ole St. Reagan comes to save the day again! Don't you think it's kind of pathetic that this is the only president you people can turn to as justification to vote republican? I mean think of the job growth under Clinfon and Obama. The private jobs created under Obama was more than the jobs created under both Bushs COMBINED. That's pretty sad. If you want to talk history, you should be able to see that job growth under democrat presidents on average exceeds that of republicans.

The whole thread seems a waste of time.

The FED and congress have more to do with job growth than administrations do. . . .

The whole thread seems a waste of time.

The FED and congress have more to do with job growth than administrations do. . . .
congress ??those do nothing republican pos sitting on their hands for 8 years?? Yes the fed played a large role

Forum List

Back