I don't know what happened! I'm still me.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
My laptop got very very sick and was admitted to laptop hospital yesterday for surgery. I got it back but all my logins for every place were changed. When I accessed this site, it immediately logged me in as Tipsycatlover instead of Katzndogz. Long ago I used Tipsycatlover. So long ago that I can't remember if I made the change when I first created an account for this site. Now, I'm still Katzndogz on my phoblet! It's just changed for here. I guess I'm just schizoid for this one site. So either one, I'm still me and I don't know what happened or how to fix it, or if it needs to be fixed at all.

kanye-blank-stare.gif

My laptop got very very sick and was admitted to laptop hospital yesterday for surgery. I got it back but all my logins for every place were changed. When I accessed this site, it immediately logged me in as Tipsycatlover instead of Katzndogz. Long ago I used Tipsycatlover. So long ago that I can't remember if I made the change when I first created an account for this site. Now, I'm still Katzndogz on my phoblet! It's just changed for here. I guess I'm just schizoid for this one site. So either one, I'm still me and I don't know what happened or how to fix it, or if it needs to be fixed at all.

I don't believe you. You forgot to type anything that a movie villain would say.

I don't believe you. You forgot to type anything that a movie villain would say.
Wa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y to nice to be Katz...

I could not fix Katzndogz. I could make it tipsycatlover in both places. It's not the best fix. It's just the best I came up with.

Forum List

Back