I don't give a damn............

Im pretty sure Romney doesnt support corporate handouts.

But will he actually DO anything to shut down the feeding trough? I KNOW that's a high priority for Gary Johnson.

In terms of the OP -- the candidates do everything they can to AVOID discussing the meaningful issues. So while we know that Romney pulled pranks as a prep school kid and Obama was a faithful doper, we don't really know WHAT subsidies particularly irk Romney or why Obama wastes so much time energy on only Green Jobs and Shovel Jobs.

Not happy with having to wait for the debates so that press gets a chance to actually TRY to look professional and keep the circus under the Big Top.. Rest of the days -- the clowns and the side show are all over the place.

You'll be disappointed well after the debates. At this level, those on the dais debate themselves more than each other. They have worked it out well in advance so what you'll see 4 times this Fall is basically a binary infomercial.

I heard a thoughtful gentlemen on the TV today during our sunrise tea service (thanks again boss). He was the head of "No Labels" and was bringing up the idea of a "questions day" like they have in England where the PM stands in the well of the House of Commons and takes questions for 30 minutes. Tony Blair hated the practice which leads me to believe it's exactly what we should do with our president.

I love that practice. It's like Jeopardy and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader -- all rolled into one. LOVE the huge BOOK he leafs thru for notes.

Best part is the booing and cheering.. And no fluffed hair TV people in sight.

about Romney's tax returns

about Obama's birth certificate

about how many jobs Bain did or did not outsource

about how many jobs Solyndra/GE/Obama outsourced

about Romney's role at Bain between 1999-2002

about the number of states in the US

I also don't give a damn about who eats dog food or whose dog barfed from the top of a car -THANK you, flacaltenn. HOW could I have forgotten!!!

What I DO give a damn about is a man who is COMPETENT to run this country

The objective, non-partisan evidence is that Romney is more competent and successful than is Obama when it comes to dealing with the real world, whether it's the Olympics, a business, a state or a country.

Based on what? That he was born rich, to his credit maintained his wealth, and hasn't worked in five years?

Yes...tons of "real world" experience there.

We've all seen first hand that a community organizer is not qualified to run the country....

But will he actually DO anything to shut down the feeding trough? I KNOW that's a high priority for Gary Johnson.

In terms of the OP -- the candidates do everything they can to AVOID discussing the meaningful issues. So while we know that Romney pulled pranks as a prep school kid and Obama was a faithful doper, we don't really know WHAT subsidies particularly irk Romney or why Obama wastes so much time energy on only Green Jobs and Shovel Jobs.

Not happy with having to wait for the debates so that press gets a chance to actually TRY to look professional and keep the circus under the Big Top.. Rest of the days -- the clowns and the side show are all over the place.

You'll be disappointed well after the debates. At this level, those on the dais debate themselves more than each other. They have worked it out well in advance so what you'll see 4 times this Fall is basically a binary infomercial.

I heard a thoughtful gentlemen on the TV today during our sunrise tea service (thanks again boss). He was the head of "No Labels" and was bringing up the idea of a "questions day" like they have in England where the PM stands in the well of the House of Commons and takes questions for 30 minutes. Tony Blair hated the practice which leads me to believe it's exactly what we should do with our president.

I love that practice. It's like Jeopardy and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader -- all rolled into one. LOVE the huge BOOK he leafs thru for notes.

Best part is the booing and cheering.. And no fluffed hair TV people in sight.

Granted, it's debate that finds it's own level.

Forum List

Back