I don't even recognize myself

Tactical Air Command? Where were you stationed?

I graduated from the AFPA in Feb 1983. You remember a Ssgt or Tsgt Crisp?
USAFE Europe
Crisp? Skinny or slim guy?
I finished all my training from Bullis 1982
Tall slim guy.
I didn't go to Bullis but I went twice to Crow Valley in the Phillipines, not far from Camp O'Donnell.
You didn't miss anything if you didn't go to Bullis The only form of entertainment was the little hole in the wall stripe joint just off the camp. one or two girls with about 300 guys located at the camp. good times.

I'm not concerned with it anymore.

That is because you were exposed at decelerating about yourself.
Only in your mind sonny only in your mind, you seem to have a issue with anyone who says they are a vet. Why do you hate us? Wasn't defending your freedoms good enough?

Lying about me won't change your decelerated delusions one iota.
How am I lying about you? Stop trying to change it.

Only in your mind sonny only in your mind, you seem to have a issue with anyone who says they are a vet. Why do you hate us? Wasn't defending your freedoms good enough?

You are lying by alleging that I hate vets.

Your ability to maintain a coherent thread is impaired by the chemicals you have inhaled as part of your job as an illegal worker.

Your ability to maintain a coherent thread is impaired by the chemicals you have inhaled as part of your job as an illegal worker.

You sure sound like you hate vets. Why would you come to this thread to harrangue him, if you didn't?

Weirdo.

You sure sound like you hate vets. Why would you come to this thread to harrangue him, if you didn't?

Weirdo.

Ironic coming from you!

:rofl:

A true tax avoiding patriot.

Actually that is tax evading "patriot".

Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion - What is the Difference

Question: What is the Difference Between Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion?

Answer:

The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion:

Tax avoidance is the legitimate minimizing of taxes, using methods approved by the IRS. Businesses avoid taxes by taking all legitimate deductions and by sheltering income from taxes by setting up employee retirement plans and other means, all legal and under the Internal Revenue Code or state tax codes.

Tax evasion, on the other hand, is the illegal practice of not paying taxes, by not reporting income, reporting expenses not legally allowed, or by not paying taxes owed.

Tax evasion is most commonly thought of in relation to income taxes, but tax evasion can be practiced by businesses on state sales taxes and on employment taxes. In fact, tax evasion can be practiced on all the taxes a business owes.

Where did this young man go?

2jJnC3e.png

Very good picture.

Well, now, aren't you fucking stoopid. Derideo_Te is also a vet. Apparently, you think you are the only one. I wonder if it has to do with fucked up conservative egos run amuck....

Be happy your here to wonder where the young man went.:wink:
OH I'm happy and proud of my life

So proud that you start a couple of threads this week begging for compliments.

You are wonderful. Thanks for your service. A true tax avoiding patriot.
Whose begging? Seems you are for attention.
OH by the way remember way back when You wanted proof about me being a cop?
Well when I was back at the old home stead I found that pic and a few other documents I saved.
I removed my last name because of board rules of releasing ID
You are dismissed sir.Oh and by the way Happy belated Thanksgiving :ahole-1:
Ks6JAvt.png

peLRfPU.png

Well, now, aren't you fucking stoopid. Derideo_Te is also a vet. Apparently, you think you are the only one. I wonder if it has to do with fucked up conservative egos run amuck....
He says he is but as Lone loughner has said you can be anything on the internet.

Forum List

Back