I don't even recognize myself

Can't believe how much I live rent free in the minds of two little trolls. Over one little pic.

You immortalized yourself in USMB lore when you created the "Deceleration of my intent" thread, Baby Huey.

It was absolutely the funniest unintentional humor I have ever encountered on the interwebs.

So that is why you have a special place here. No is ever going to be able to "decelerate" the way you do!

Where did this young man go?

2jJnC3e.png

I have bad news: you got old! :(

But remember:
A wasted youth is better, by far, than a wise and productive old age!"
-Jim Steinman
Still have that youthful fire from within though.

Can't believe how much I live rent free in the minds of two little trolls. Over one little pic.

You immortalized yourself in USMB lore when you created the "Deceleration of my intent" thread, Baby Huey.

It was absolutely the funniest unintentional humor I have ever encountered on the interwebs.

So that is why you have a special place here. No is ever going to be able to "decelerate" the way you do!
OH my you're still butt hurt from that thread of truth?
You're just a child I try to show LITTLE MERCY ON YOUR ASS,

2jJnC3e.png

But remember:
-Jim Steinman

That is indigestion, Baby Huey!

Well, you can't get that fat and not have problems. Its sad when someone lets themselves go to the point that all they have is some distant memory of their "youthful fire" and a big fat belly hanging over their belt.

But to be fair - its a choice. Its just that I like my choice better.

2jJnC3e.png

But remember:
-Jim Steinman

That is indigestion, Baby Huey!

Well, you can't get that fat and not have problems. Its sad when someone lets themselves go to the point that all they have is some distant memory of their "youthful fire" and a big fat belly hanging over their belt.

But to be fair - its a choice. Its just that I like my choice better.
Another child at play, do continue to show anyone that views this page just how childish you can be.

Forum List

Back