I don't even recognize myself

A true tax avoiding patriot.

Actually that is tax evading "patriot".

Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion - What is the Difference

Question: What is the Difference Between Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion?

Answer:

The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion:

Tax avoidance is the legitimate minimizing of taxes, using methods approved by the IRS. Businesses avoid taxes by taking all legitimate deductions and by sheltering income from taxes by setting up employee retirement plans and other means, all legal and under the Internal Revenue Code or state tax codes.

Tax evasion, on the other hand, is the illegal practice of not paying taxes, by not reporting income, reporting expenses not legally allowed, or by not paying taxes owed.

Tax evasion is most commonly thought of in relation to income taxes, but tax evasion can be practiced by businesses on state sales taxes and on employment taxes. In fact, tax evasion can be practiced on all the taxes a business owes.
Such a whiner have a great week end

I don't remember discussing your being a cop with you. But...if I did...I don't believe you now either. You are a compulsive liar. From having fingers too fat to type "to" instead of "too" to having a body like Brock Lesnar. One fucking lie after another.

I'm not concerned with it anymore.

That is because you were exposed at decelerating about yourself.
Only in your mind sonny only in your mind, you seem to have a issue with anyone who says they are a vet. Why do you hate us? Wasn't defending your freedoms good enough?

Lying about me won't change your decelerated delusions one iota.
How am I lying about you? Stop trying to change it.

You are lying by alleging that I hate vets.

Your ability to maintain a coherent thread is impaired by the chemicals you have inhaled as part of your job as an illegal worker.
I have watched you post to others that claim to be vets. it doesn't look good on your part with how you address them.

I don't remember discussing your being a cop with you. But...if I did...I don't believe you now either. You are a compulsive liar. From having fingers too fat to type "to" instead of "too" to having a body like Brock Lesnar. One fucking lie after another.
I remember it very well you also said your son was a cop and you didn't believe me You asked for proof anything.

Answer:

Tax avoidance is the legitimate minimizing of taxes, using methods approved by the IRS. Businesses avoid taxes by taking all legitimate deductions and by sheltering income from taxes by setting up employee retirement plans and other means, all legal and under the Internal Revenue Code or state tax codes.

Tax evasion, on the other hand, is the illegal practice of not paying taxes, by not reporting income, reporting expenses not legally allowed, or by not paying taxes owed.

Tax evasion is most commonly thought of in relation to income taxes, but tax evasion can be practiced by businesses on state sales taxes and on employment taxes. In fact, tax evasion can be practiced on all the taxes a business owes.

It is impressive watching you ache with every muscle to try to be just a little bit civil, but we know that when those 22 seconds are up, you will be decelerating with the best of them, sailor boy. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Answer:

It is impressive watching you ache with every muscle to try to be just a little bit civil, but we know that when those 22 seconds are up, you will be decelerating with the best of them, sailor boy. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
If that is what you are watching you're on the wrong channel.

Oh, my, I see the deep end called "the rabbit hole" only about 30 feet away from big old decelerating reb and he is running straight for it.

:popcorn:
Happy Thanksgiving :ahole-1:

I have the feeling you are smoking some really good shit there.
I have my suspicions why you don't like vets could it be you're a German national?

Your suspicion is wrong. In fact, I openly THANK YOU for YOUR service. I am a BIG supporter of the entire US military.

I am a US citizen, living abroad. Any other questions, or are you now close enough to the rabbit hole to jump in and be done with it.

Oh, my, I see the deep end called "the rabbit hole" only about 30 feet away from big old decelerating reb and he is running straight for it.

I have my suspicions why you don't like vets could it be you're a German national?

Your suspicion is wrong. In fact, I openly THANK YOU for YOUR service. I am a BIG supporter of the entire US military.

I am a US citizen, living abroad. Any other questions, or are you now close enough to the rabbit hole to jump in and be done with it.
Yep "you can be anything you want to be on the internet"
Lone Loughner

This thread And a couple of others that I have started shows just how bad trolls have infected the USMB.
4 MAYBE 5 BOARD MEMBERS
Three of the five have posted so far.

That is just the fumes from the PVC glue! ;)
Another bash at a vet. such a hater.

Vets don't sniff PVC glue fumes but plumbers who evade their taxes like you do it all the time.

Forum List

Back