Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

What is it with that stupid desert planet....doesn't everyone who grew up with Star Wars remember that Luke Skywalker hated the planet and wanted to get off of it....the only one fixated on that stupid planet seems to be George Lucas.....it is a desert...it is boring.....take us somewhere more interesting....please.....

Easy to see who directed that.
Screw the story line and who hated what planet, this is going to be classic.

This is why someone who admittedly has never seen or is not a fan of a franchise should not be allowed to direct one. JJ thinks the Enterprise fires missles and goes underwater. And that lightsabers operate like a jet torch lighter.

This is why someone who admittedly has never seen or is not a fan of a franchise should not be allowed to direct one. JJ thinks the Enterprise fires missles and goes underwater. And that lightsabers operate like a jet torch lighter.

Voyager flew through 'fluidic space' and the first Enterprise fired missiles of a sort. Early version of photon torpedos. :)

Lightsabres are referred to as 'laser swords' in both episode 1, and Star Wars: Rebels. But they can't be lasers. When two ligthsabres connect, the 'beam' is physically obstructive. That's not how two connecting laser beams behave. Some have suggested they're plasma-based which could be physically obstructive. Fun to think about at any rate. Whole Jedi religion is a waste of time without lightsabres and the Force imo. :)

Do we actually need trailers for Star Wars? Is there anyone who wants to see it who didn't have their mind made up until the trailer? :)

As happened with episode 1 we're gonna have steadycam bootlegs from advanced screening before widespread release. There will be online versions to download too.

Only way episode 7 fails is if like episode 1 it's written for little kids instead of adults as with 4 and 5 and to a lesser extent 6 (whole ewoks thing...) :)

Seriously you are one of those people who sit around arguing fantasy physics at Nerdcon aren't you?

I cannot get excited about Star Wars. I just can't. I have never been into it. I saw the original in the theaters back in the late 70s, but never bothered to catch any of the others in theaters. I've seen parts of one or two others on DVD, but could not tell you which ones, I was that unimpressed.

Sorry!

Now, Blade Runner. That was a movie worth getting excited about.

And if someone ever makes a movie out of Snow Crash, I would be excited. But I have a feeling they would completely screw it up and just piss me off.

What exactly is exciting about the OP trailer?

OMG! A lightsaber broadsword!11! That changes everything.

I gotta tell you, when those two quillons popped out, I laughed.

Forum List

Back