I didn't sign up to be a zoo animal..................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Today he was groped. In 8 months he will be proclaiming someone threw bleach in his face and hung a noose around his neck.

Mariah carey just got sued for sexual harrassment then went on to break music records the next week.
The double standard is preposterous

He should complain when he's fifty he'll be begging to be groped even by an animal, better enjoy it while you can...

He should complain when he's fifty he'll be begging to be groped even by an animal, better enjoy it while you can...

You know, there have been a few times in my life where I was groped by a female.

Walking down Burbon St. in New Orleans once while on a MWR trip (Morale Welfare and Recreation, basically a Navy version of a travel/ticket agency), I was in uniform, and some woman came up to me, gently grabbed my crotch, and said "Hey Sailor, how they hanging?" Ended up partying with her for the whole weekend.

And, while working at a biker bar here in Amarillo called Boondocks, I was manager/bartender, and there were many times that women would come up to me and either squeeze my butt cheeks or pat me gently on the ass.

Never once have I been offended. Matter of fact, quite often, I regarded it as a compliment.

If someone doesn't want to be touched, it's no ones business as to why. This isn't very complicated.

If someone doesn't want to be touched, it's no ones business as to why. This isn't very complicated.

Yeah, but he didn't have to be a whiny little bitch about it either. Like I said, there have been many times where I have been groped in my life, but I didn't get bent out of shape about it.

Even if she wasn't the best looking person, I'd still take it as a compliment and not get all butt hurt about it.

You know, there have been a few times in my life where I was groped by a female.

Walking down Burbon St. in New Orleans once while on a MWR trip (Morale Welfare and Recreation, basically a Navy version of a travel/ticket agency), I was in uniform, and some woman came up to me, gently grabbed my crotch, and said "Hey Sailor, how they hanging?" Ended up partying with her for the whole weekend.

And, while working at a biker bar here in Amarillo called Boondocks, I was manager/bartender, and there were many times that women would come up to me and either squeeze my butt cheeks or pat me gently on the ass.

Never once have I been offended. Matter of fact, quite often, I regarded it as a compliment.
The day I turned eighteen I applied for a job as a male stripper and worked happily whilst being groped that was 1979 in OKC..My them gals were friendly, most were housewives but eh..Now at 57 even the gays don't make passes..

The day I turned eighteen I applied for a job as a male stripper and worked happily whilst being groped that was 1979 in OKC..My them gals were friendly, most were housewives but eh..Now at 57 even the gays don't make passes..

Aahhh......................OKC....................got fond memories of that place. Back in 1999, I was transferring from Norfolk VA to Amarillo TX MEPS. Well, I was riding my motorcycle there, and after passing through Arkansas, I decided to cut north to Tulsa, and ride Route 66 the rest of the way to Amarillo. Well, along the way, I stopped at a place to eat about halfway to OKC, and asked them if they had any recommendation of where to stay. Well, they said that since it was Thursday, the best place to go would be to the Best Western, the one with a nightclub called The Windjammer, because Thurs. was ladies night. Well, I found the hotel, got a room, ate, showered, and then went to the club. I'd only been there about 5 or 10 min., when a waiter showed up and asked me what I would like to drink because the 2 ladies a couple of tables over wanted to buy me one. I got a drink, went to thank the women for the drink, and we started dancing and having fun. About an hour or two later, they asked if I had a place to stay, and I told them I was staying at the hotel. They then asked me if I wanted to go home with them and spend the weekend. Spent the next 2 days getting repeatedly shagged by both of them.

Yep. I like OKC.

Forum List

Back