I demand the citizenship question be placed back on the census questionnaire

The question has always been there

It was on the long form but not the mandatory short form sent to most households.

wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove

Because the decision to stop using the long form was made under Bush

Wonder why the media didn't do their job

Too busy rooting for and then rooting against the invasion/occupation of Iraq

wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?

Hahahaha

Lastly why did the supreme court rule against it?

The citizenship question on the 2020 census, explained

So?

Just who do you think you are?

You're no one. What you want means nothing. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything in regard to the census or our government.

You can demand that all you want but all you're going to get is laughed at.
I'm a tax payer and a vet which trumps your worthless ass.
The question has always been in the census

So what?

I'm a taxpayer and vet too. I've been paying income taxes since 1976. I was a member of the Air National Guard for my state.

There are millions of taxpayer and vets in our nation. What makes you think you're so much more special than the rest of us?

What does that have to do with you thinking you have any right to demand anything in regard to the census?

You are no one. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything. And you know it. You're just frustrated that you can't get your way to discriminate against anyone who doesn't agree with your views.
You're a vet? what was your MOS or AFSC?

I was in the Air National Guard for my state.

I don't have to give you any personal information beyond that I am a vet and have been since the 1980s.

I saved lives in my state when Mt. St. Helens blew up.

How many lives have you saved?
What was your AFSC?

You have no business asking or demanding any personal information from me. Nor am I going to give it to you. Bite me.

The bottom line is trump backed down. That question won't be on the citizenship form.

There's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything from our government much less what's on the the census form.

Just because you're a vet and pay taxes doesn't make you special from anyone else in this nation and you know it.

You are no one. You have no authority to demand or ask anything.

That is reality.

Deal with it.

Question 13 from the 2000 census was this
Is this person a CITIZEN of the United States?
We've always had this question I remember answering this question for at least 3 census up until 2010
https://www.census.gov/dmd/www/pdf/d02ulpr.pdf

So?

You're no one. What you want means nothing. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything in regard to the census or our government.

Back when I joined this site, this same OP also demanded that I "get the fuck out of my state right fucking now", so that's some of his demand history....

The person sure has a lot of nerve.

The reality is that person is no one. Has no authority to tell anyone to do anything or demand that anything is on our census form.

The big baby lost and is now throwing a temper tantrum.

It's classic far right radical extremist behavior.

I agree, and see absolutely no reason it shouldn't be on there. I think the same about photo ID being presented in order to vote as well. These things should be Paramount in order to isure that the American people and their tax dollars are protected against theft etc. Our tax dollars should be insulated against political activist who are bribing our politician's, congress people, and our system in order to work their agenda's in which seek to change this nation against the majority of the citizens and their will.
The question was always on the census
The bigger question is why was it taken away and why did the Republicans allow it to happen?

Why do you want it included? Try if you can to be honest (because I am almost certain I know).
Because illegals are the 3/5 and should not be counted as citizens when the number dictates how many elected representatives are for each state.

That's too simple. Immigration is the job of the Federal Government, and state and local government are charged with providing for citizens and non citizens.

Congress has kicked Immigration down the road for decades, and trump expects state and local tax payers to pay for the non citizens, and will take revenue sharing away, putting local government and local citizens to make up for it.

Furthermore trump wants reapportionment revenue to go to Red States, and continue to hammer those of us in Blue States.

Last edited:
We've always had this question I remember answering this question for at least 3 census up until 2010

So?

I'm a tax payer and a vet which trumps your worthless ass.
The question has always been in the census

So what?

I'm a taxpayer and vet too. I've been paying income taxes since 1976. I was a member of the Air National Guard for my state.

There are millions of taxpayer and vets in our nation. What makes you think you're so much more special than the rest of us?

What does that have to do with you thinking you have any right to demand anything in regard to the census?

You are no one. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything. And you know it. You're just frustrated that you can't get your way to discriminate against anyone who doesn't agree with your views.
You're a vet? what was your MOS or AFSC?

I was in the Air National Guard for my state.

I don't have to give you any personal information beyond that I am a vet and have been since the 1980s.

I saved lives in my state when Mt. St. Helens blew up.

How many lives have you saved?

This changes everything..

I kind of knew it...

I'm glad you pointed out the question was removed from the census during Obama's terms. I didn't know that and it certainly isn't talked about much in the discussions on this subject.

It isn't talked about because it is bullshit.

So?

Back when I joined this site, this same OP also demanded that I "get the fuck out of my state right fucking now", so that's some of his demand history....

The dude has the largest biceps and chest of any man in the world and a teeny tiny waist. Just ask him.

He is a teeny tiny waste, I'll give him that.

LTNS LL :thup:

Why ask the question at all? Who cares if people taking the census aren't even American or actually live here. Same with voting. Take anyone who walks in. Hell, why even bother to have voter registration? o_O

HERE'S A BETTER IDEA. What a great way for Trump to beat the Dims at their own game. Next election, have Trump bring in 5 million people from Europe paying each of them a fee to vote GOP. Get them registered, then after the election, send them home happy, no voter ID question, no illegal voter question, and Trump can even tell the Left he won the popular vote this time by several million!

Bet the Democrats then beat down the door demanding new laws to insure both Voter ID and no illegals voting!

Why ask the question at all? Who cares if people taking the census aren't even American or actually live here. Same with voting. Take anyone who walks in. Hell, why even bother to have voter registration? o_O

HERE'S A BETTER IDEA. What a great way for Trump to beat the Dims at their own game. Next election, have Trump bring in 5 million people from Europe paying each of them a fee to vote GOP. Get them registered, then after the election, send them home happy, no voter ID question, no illegal voter question, and Trump can even tell the Left he won the popular vote this time by several million!

Bet the Democrats then beat down the door demanding new laws to insure both Voter ID and no illegals voting!

:haha:

You won't find five people in Europe, let alone five million, who would dump a Rump vote even if you gave them an all-expense-paid trip with three nights at the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Believe me.

You won't find five people in Europe, let alone five million, who would dump a Rump vote even if you gave them an all-expense-paid trip with three nights at the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Believe me.

Why should I believe you?

If Dims can find 5 million poor, illiterate people from Guatemala to come barefoot in the desert with no food, water, soap or toothbrush here to vote, I have no doubt that Trump can easily find 5 million on the Eurasian continent or elsewhere to vote for him! Maybe we can offer 5 million PRs money, a home and free, instant US citizenship on the mainland from their devastated island to vote for him!

What will the poor snowflakes do when Trump wins AGAIN and this time the popular vote, too? HaHa

Believe me.

Why should I believe you?

If Dims can find 5 million poor, illiterate people from Guatemala to come barefoot in the desert with no food, water, soap or toothbrush here to vote, I have no doubt that Trump can easily find 5 million on the Eurasian continent or elsewhere to vote for him! Maybe we can offer 5 million PRs money, a home and free, instant US citizenship on the mainland from their devastated island to vote for him!

What will the poor snowflakes do when Trump wins AGAIN and this time the popular vote, too? HaHa

Yyyyyyyyeeeeaaaahhh once AGAIN the fact that Rump tweets something doesn't put it on the guest list for the world of Reality, K?

THERE ARE NO "three million illegals" any more than there are "thousands and thousands of people dancing on rooftops" any more than there were "airports" in the 18th century, and more than there is a "very wonderful place in Germany" called "the Bronx". YOU'RE BEING LIED TO, and you've been getting lied to for four years now. Question is, why are you buying?

Oh and I hate to have to break this to ya but there also are not THREE MILLION AMISH mobilizing to vote for Rump (that many don't even exist, not even close), and while we're at it Hillary was not replaced by a hologram at a rally where she didn't show up.

Next week we'll do Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. And keep that receipt you got for the bridge.

SHEESH :banghead: Gullible's Travels

a.gif

The controversy here should not be putting it back on. The real question is who removed it. And we know the answer to that. Barack Hussein O and Michelle (My Belle) O.

Stop ginning up hysteria: Citizenship question on census is nothing new
Stop ginning up hysteria: Citizenship question on census is nothing new

Lost in this partisan uproar is that a citizenship question has appeared in some form or another on censuses throughout our history. Indeed, it was only removed entirely in 2010 by President Obama, and its roots stretch deep into the founding era. It’s worth detailing the history to dispel all the false narratives.
A question about citizenship was proposed for the first time in 1800 by Thomas Jefferson, who advocated for an inquiry into “the respective numbers of native citizens, citizens of foreign birth, and of aliens.” His straightforward reason for wanting such a question was “for the purpose of more exactly distinguishing the increase of population by birth and immigration.” Jefferson got his wish just two decades later, when a version of his question appeared on the census of 1820, which asked how many “foreigners not naturalized” lived in each household.

Forum List

Back