I demand the citizenship question be placed back on the census questionnaire

I demand as a citizen the question be added on the census! Come on everyone speak up for fking once
No.
what are you afraid of?

Trump can still use the American Community Survey to ask the citizenship question. All he needs to do is use the Federal databases and send the US citizens the short-form without the citizenship question (because they are citizens), and then the 2% of the population that are probably non-citizens get the ACS form with the citizenship question. The ACS form is mandatory, so lie or don't send it in and ICE will be paying you a visit. The ACS form is sent out to ~2% of the population every year.
Government is so redundant... Good grief.

I demand as a citizen the question be added on the census! Come on everyone speak up for fking once
No.
what are you afraid of?

Trump can still use the American Community Survey to ask the citizenship question. All he needs to do is use the Federal databases and send the US citizens the short-form without the citizenship question (because they are citizens), and then the 2% of the population that are probably non-citizens get the ACS form with the citizenship question. The ACS form is mandatory, so lie or don't send it in and ICE will be paying you a visit. The ACS form is sent out to ~2% of the population every year.
Government is so redundant... Good grief.
Least cost effective agencies

maybe next election it should be voted on ....have a yay or nay question on everyones ballet.....
The question has always been there wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove? Wonder why the media didn't do their job ? wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?
Lastly why did the supreme court rule against it?
I don't think that President Obama removed anything from the census. The question simply has not been on the census for decades.

maybe next election it should be voted on ....have a yay or nay question on everyones ballet.....
The question has always been there wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove? Wonder why the media didn't do their job ? wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?
I don't think that President Obama removed anything from the census. The question simply has not been on the census for decades.
He didn't, well what DID HE DO THEN ? LOL

if you clicked on the census bureau website link I posted from the 2000 census question 13 what was it?

I DEMAND there be a test to be able to buy a gun.

I DEMAND there be a test to be able to vote.

I DEMAND there be a test in order to be allowed to have a child.

Sure wouldn't hurt to enforce what is already in place, but we know the Democrats can't stand the law.

There already is a test for buying a gun, it's called a background check.

There already is a test for voting, it's called you have to be a citizen of this United States to vote in a U.S. election.

The last one definitely needs some sort of regulation(?) placed upon it by government(?) for those wanting a child, thus proving somehow that they will be able to afford the child. Otherwise instead of just having free animalistic sex without regard to anything ? Why not be responsible as human beings for getting pregnant or maybe just use protection ?? How hard can it be really ??

Sure wouldn't hurt to enforce what is already in place, but we know the Democrats can't stand the law.

There already is a test for buying a gun, it's called a background check.

There already is a test for voting, it's called you have to be a citizen of this United States to vote in a U.S. election.

The last one definitely needs some sort of regulation(?) placed upon it by government(?) for those wanting a child, thus proving somehow that they will be able to afford the child. Otherwise instead of just having free animalistic sex without regard to anything ? Why not be responsible as human beings for getting pregnant or maybe just use protection ?? How hard can it be really ??

There are several ways people can buy guns without a background check, and a background check isn't the same as a test for a person to know how to properly store, clean and take care of, and use a gun.

Being a citizen of the United States is not a test, this country has a lot of people that have NO IDEA how the government works, how voting works, or ANYTHING about some of the candidates they vote for.

Well a lot of people can't afford birth control, and they go to Planned Parenthood to get it... but now all the Planned Parenthood places are being shut down... Do you expect grown consenting adults to not have sex?

While the ACS is sent to as much small % of the population than the long form was in 2000, it is sent out yearly as opposed to every 10 years. No reason to ask the question on the short form. The result would be the Bureau would expend more man power to get an accurate count. The Census bureau has all the information they need to enforce the Voting rights act.

Forum List

Back