I demand the citizenship question be placed back on the census questionnaire

To whom are you making this demand?

I agree that the citizenship question should be on there.

maybe next election it should be voted on ....have a yay or nay question on everyones ballet.....
The question has always been there wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove? Wonder why the media didn't do their job ? wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?
Lastly why did the supreme court rule against it?

maybe next election it should be voted on ....have a yay or nay question on everyones ballet.....
The question has always been there wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove? Wonder why the media didn't do their job ? wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?
its up to the people to put their 2 cents into this....

How so? we've always had the question

I agree, and see absolutely no reason it shouldn't be on there. I think the same about photo ID being presented in order to vote as well. These things should be Paramount in order to isure that the American people and their tax dollars are protected against theft etc. Our tax dollars should be insulated against political activist who are bribing our politician's, congress people, and our system in order to work their agenda's in which seek to change this nation against the majority of the citizens and their will.

Question 13 from the 2000 census was this
Is this person a CITIZEN of the United States?
We've always had this question I remember answering this question for at least 3 census up until 2010
https://www.census.gov/dmd/www/pdf/d02ulpr.pdf

So?

Just who do you think you are?

You're no one. What you want means nothing. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything in regard to the census or our government.

You can demand that all you want but all you're going to get is laughed at.

I agree, and see absolutely no reason it shouldn't be on there. I think the same about photo ID being presented in order to vote as well. These things should be Paramount in order to isure that the American people and their tax dollars are protected against theft etc. Our tax dollars should be insulated against political activist who are bribing our politician's, congress people, and our system in order to work their agenda's in which seek to change this nation against the majority of the citizens and their will.
The question was always on the census
The bigger question is why was it taken away and why did the Republicans allow it to happen?

That's not true.

That question has not been on the short form since the 1950s.

It's been on the long form which is something like 5% of the population.

The vast majority of the population gets the short form that doesn't have that question on it.

If you have to lie and twist the truth, how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to what you post?

We've always had this question I remember answering this question for at least 3 census up until 2010

So?

Just who do you think you are?

You're no one. What you want means nothing. You have absolutely no authority to demand anything in regard to the census or our government.

You can demand that all you want but all you're going to get is laughed at.
I'm a tax payer and a vet which trumps your worthless ass.
The question has always been in the census

it doesn't matter to Trump whether he wins or loses, he just wants to be seen as fighting all the time by his base!

and now its gone....the people who get out and actually vote should be the ones deciding this,not that 20% congress or the Presidents....

I demand one question be answered about everyone living here. Are you a person?

All others optional.

I demand the citizenship question be placed back on the census questionnaire

You can ask people whether or not they are citizens, but Census.gov is not the USCIS (Homepage.)

Sometimes census questions are answered by an assistant on behalf of the respondent and not under oath.

Is a yes answer to citizenship on a census a sneaky legal means of naturalization by swearing oneself in as a citizen on the spot?

Conversely, does a no answer to citizenship count as a renunciation of citizenship for tax purposes?

That's not true.

That question has not been on the short form since the 1950s.

It's been on the long form which is something like 5% of the population.

The vast majority of the population gets the short form that doesn't have that question on it.

If you have to lie and twist the truth, how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to what you post?
It's on the long form

Forum List

Back