AOC SLAMS NANCY PELOSI

May 1, 2017
images - 2019-06-28T130228.610.jpeg AOCFreshman communist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) accused Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) of racism, saying of Pelosi’s repeated efforts to rein in AOC and her fellow radical freshmen (known as “the Squad”) Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA),CLICK ” reported the Washington post

AOC: "Pelosi is a racist, she disrespects women of color".
Does that make Nancy a sexist too?

OMG, why aren't there more than 4 in opposition to Nancy? Its early yet, I have hope that Nancy loses the gavel and AOC gets it.

Like Doctor Frankenstein's monster, the democrats identity politics is completely out of control.

AOC: "Pelosi is a racist, she disrespects women of color".
Does that make Nancy a sexist too?

OMG, why aren't there more than 4 in opposition to Nancy? Its early yet, I have hope that Nancy loses the gavel and AOC gets it.

LOL...you want AOC to be the Speaker of the House? Seriously? Do you not realize that she's as dumb as a bag of hammers, Kyzr? You need to get a grip!

AOC has got to be driving Nancy crazy, she's so used to everyone cowering down to her clucking. She's probably met her match with this young 'un. I'd love to see Nancy unseated. Question is if AOC can dethrone her before not winning reelection. I wonder who'd step up to be Speaker? I guess Tim Ryan is too busy running for President.

I don't think her brain is necessarily connected to her mouth. Things just sort of pop out from time to time that are so monumentally stupid that people don't know whether to laugh at her or be outraged. How in god's name did the people in her district elect HER over Joe Crowley? Was everyone stoned that day? Just a general brain fart by a whole bunch of people? Did they vote for her as a joke thinking nobody else would?

During her testimony AOC told Congress under oath that she spoke with the female detainees and that she tested the sink above their toilet and it was not working. Border Patrol has refuted this information. They must now release the video of her visit.

During her testimony AOC told Congress under oath that she spoke with the female detainees and that she tested the sink above their toilet and it was not working. Border Patrol has refuted this information. They must now release the video of her visit.
If that is true all she had to say is "please fix it". Drama I tell you. And it is not cheap. Most 2nd and 3rd world nations would use something cheaper. A bullet. Unfortunately if empowered someday AOC will be ordering the "bullets" when we are reduced to a high percentage of 2nd and 3rd world existence in our nation.

I love watching liberals devour each other because it proves one thing: they are such destructive reprobates they can't even stand each other!

Forum List

Back