I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

Did you watch the film. The initial officer (Kueng) was using the F-bomb several times while pointing a gun at Floyd, for what again, was a non-violent offense. And yes, he did go to jail for his part in the murder.

I think you are making a point about white privilege. I doubt the cop would have been so friendly if you were black.
At the time, where I lived one could go weeks and never see a Black person.
So you fret that the cop used the F word? Thanks for following through and it will result in my looking at that part of the film again. What was the attitude of Floyd for the lawful arrest? He shot his face off at the cops for a hell of a long time.

Let me say this. The film proved to me that Floyd belonged in prison and that Chauvin and other cops were wrongly sentenced for a crime they did not commit.

I am however not stuck on this issue as I am over the illegal treatment by cops, those at the Capitol on January 6.

Did you watch the film. The initial officer (Kueng) was using the F-bomb several times while pointing a gun at Floyd, for what again, was a non-violent offense. And yes, he did go to jail for his part in the murder.

I think you are making a point about white privilege. I doubt the cop would have been so friendly if you were black.
I really am not in the mood to try to make this a racial issue. Aside from the fact that when the cop pointed his pistol at me, my area was composed of almost 100 percent whites. Nobody in my city even thought of white privilege. It was not an issue at all.

Feel free to ignore that she is an invested apologist whose book couldnt get published nor could her movie get produced because it is all junk.
Too bad you did not watch film. It is really a documentary and is not fiction.

Your argument could apply to a nurse in a hospice who smothers her patients with a pillow. "Well, they were unhealthy and were going to die, anyway!"

Not one juror has come forward to say, "you know, in retrospect, I thought he died from the drugs, but I was scared of the mob outside."

George Floyd was not a model citizen. Nothing he did deserved being killed over.
I do not see any parallel in your nurse example and Chauvin. The nurse you use was not trained to smother patients. Chauvin was trained precisely to what he did. And the autopsy report proves his actions did not kill Floyd. I am not tracking jurors so if you are, keep us informed. Floyd died due to his own body failing. Notice how excited he got from the get go. He constantly fought the cops.

You are completely correct. I however would be much more cautious in calling the F word use a bomb. He was talking about Floyds hands. He clearly was urgent in wanting Floyd to put his hands on the wheel when Floyd refused his command. Kueng also is in prison under false claims.

Tell me this about federal currency. Is it your position that using forged currency is legal?
The cop told Floyd a number of times he would not shoot Floyd. But at the time the cop did not have proof Floyd was not armed. Also do you recall that Floyd had been arrested for using a firearm to commit a crime?

You and I probably do not dwell on the murdering of cops by those they arrest but the Cops have this on mind 24/7. A cop who is not aware his life is in danger ends up in the Grave.

This is on the same topic of the OP.
Will you watch all of this report?

Some posters clearly are confused. Some bring up a nurse smothering a patient. Chauvin was highly trained. One of the departments most highly trained officers in fact. The chief of police got on the stand and blatantly lied. The Chief is who should be prosecuted for perjury.

This black man does his analysis.

At the time, where I lived one could go weeks and never see a Black person.
So you fret that the cop used the F word? Thanks for following through and it will result in my looking at that part of the film again. What was the attitude of Floyd for the lawful arrest? He shot his face off at the cops for a hell of a long time.

Actually, the guy sounded more panicked than anything else. Maybe that was the result of whatever he was on, but the police quickly escalated that situation from "Dealing with the town drunk" to " lethal force".

Let me say this. The film proved to me that Floyd belonged in prison and that Chauvin and other cops were wrongly sentenced for a crime they did not commit.

I am however not stuck on this issue as I am over the illegal treatment by cops, those at the Capitol on January 6.

Actually, if that was an mob of angry black people, the Capitol Police would have shot more than one of them. If anything, the Capitol Police humored them too much. They pretty much treated Helmet Horn guy like a tourist who got lost.

I really am not in the mood to try to make this a racial issue. Aside from the fact that when the cop pointed his pistol at me, my area was composed of almost 100 percent whites. Nobody in my city even thought of white privilege. It was not an issue at all.

Point was, if you were a black guy, you'd have probaby gotten shot. But once he realized you were a white kid, you got molly-coddled.

I do not see any parallel in your nurse example and Chauvin. The nurse you use was not trained to smother patients. Chauvin was trained precisely to what he did. And the autopsy report proves his actions did not kill Floyd. I am not tracking jurors so if you are, keep us informed. Floyd died due to his own body failing. Notice how excited he got from the get go. He constantly fought the cops.

Actually, three coroner's found that his actions did kill Floyd, and that's what they testified to. He was trained in the MRT, he was not trained to choke a man to death. The whole, "I was following my training" shit goes right up there with a Nazi saying, "I was only following orders!"

You and I probably do not dwell on the murdering of cops by those they arrest but the Cops have this on mind 24/7. A cop who is not aware his life is in danger ends up in the Grave.
Bullshit.

Police make 10 million arrests a year. There are less than 50 gunfire deaths in any given year of police officers, which is pretty darned good given what a gun-crazy country we are.

In any event, Floyd was unarmed. He was handcuffed and manacled. There was no reason to put a knee to his neck for nine minutes.

Some posters clearly are confused. Some bring up a nurse smothering a patient. Chauvin was highly trained. One of the departments most highly trained officers in fact. The chief of police got on the stand and blatantly lied. The Chief is who should be prosecuted for perjury.

If he was highly trained, he should have known putting his knee to a man's neck for nine minutes while the crowd is begging you to let him up was a pretty bad idea.

This wasn't even the first time Chauvin did something like that, he put a knee to the neck of a 14 year old boy, which he was federally charged for.

You did not watch the video. And the crime of Floyd was he actually passed a forgery $20 piece of money and that is no petty matter. Forgery or passing such bills is a major crime.
Do us all a favor. Post your diatribes against Trump all day long. But create your own thread.
Dear Repubtard, Police never found that Floyd knowingly passed the $20 as counterfeit. Had he knowingly passed, possessed or printed fewer than 25 bills or less than $750 in value it would have been a misdemeanor.

Last edited:
What did they lie about? The problem was that Chauvin's argument is that he was just following his training was trumped by the powerful video of Floyd begging for his life for 9 minutes.

You and I have probably both unknowingly passed fake $20.00 bills. The police response was over the top for an unarmed man accused of a non-violent crime.

To excuse Chauvin on the basis of training makes about as much sense as excusing Nazis as "only following orders". Chauvin should have seen that what he was doing was harming Floyd, and he kept doing it anyway.
They lied that Chauvin was not obeying his rules of his department. Floyd died of two causes or more. 1. Deadly drugs in his system. 2. Stress on his heart leading to a heart attack. Stress from being arrested. Floyd deliberately passed illegal so called currency. Still that would not cause Floyd to die. Floyd was an accomplished criminal who gamed the system and died for his efforts.

If he was highly trained, he should have known putting his knee to a man's neck for nine minutes while the crowd is begging you to let him up was a pretty bad idea.

This wasn't even the first time Chauvin did something like that, he put a knee to the neck of a 14 year old boy, which he was federally charged for.
Ignore the neck to make my point. Say he kneeled on his arm. Do you truly think a person would die? Where he kneeled on the neck was designed by the police all over America to not kill the party where the knee is placed. The coroner flat said Floyd did not die due to the knee on the neck. This same thing happens virtually daily all over America. And the arrested men do not die. Floyd died due to failure of his own body systems. This is not my opinion, it is the coroners opinion.

Where is the honest Democrat? This is no challenge. It is a call for honesty.

Watch the film "The Fall of Minneapolis" and you will see it is factual. There is no BS. It is very very true. If any cop is in your family, you may see him or her in prison as a result of George Floyd.

Dare you watch the film? IT is a documentary. Not a bugs bunny movie.

The parties that belong in prison is the Chief of Police of the city, the Mayor of the City and the Governor of Minnesota.
Summarize some of it for us. Be specific in those parts.

But first you would have to watch it.

Derek Chauvin plead guilty to felony violating Floyd's civil rights! Chauvin's 12 jury peers all voted him guilty of 2nd & 3rd degree felony murder & manslaughter. Chauvin appealed & guilty verdict upheld in Minnesota Supreme Court. US Supreme Court declined Chauvin's appeal.

Chauvin & officers tortured to death the non-violent cuffed George Floyd suspected of a non-violent misdemeanor. Police refused to care for their restrained suspect who was begging just to breathe. Again - Derek Chauvin plead guilty!!!!

Chauvin was guilty of a much worse crime than he suspected George Floyd of before he tortured him to death. Chauvin pleaded guilty to two counts of felony tax evasion in Minnesota admitting he hid tens of thousands of dollars from the state & federal government.

Derek Chauvin deserves his 22 year sentence for 4 felonies. At least he gets to live unlike how he tortured Floyd to death over a suspected misdemeanor.

Last edited:
Summarize some of it for us. Be specific in those parts.

But first you would have to watch it.
Who put you in charge of the forum?

There has already been a very active discussion of this documentary and you should start at the top until you understand the issue. Believe me, I and some others have watched all of the documentary.

I speak often over the law breaking cops that were doing things like murdering Ashli Babbitt and firing at the crowd to get them to rush to the Capitol. They entrapped many protestors yet the same Democrats who attack Chauvin refuse to attack the cops at the Capitol who killed a human being on purpose. Chauvin did not intend that Floyd die.
Ashli’s mob had attacked and injured 140 cops. George Floyd was in handcuffs.

You’re quickly becoming the board’s leading idiot.

Why would you think Chauvin would get a fair trial in Milwaukee where demonstrators were out there every day demanding a guilty verdict and threatening jurors?
Not even remotely true.
Why was the trial allowed to proceed in that district?
Because his crime was televised world wide. There was no place in Minnesota that was less likely to convict the murderer.

You did not watch the video. Chauvin used a highly trained police tactic. He followed to the letter his training. Floyd did not die due to acts by Chauvin. Floyds autopsy showed he died from overdose of drugs. It is proven in the film. Floyd also was trying to be saved by the police and the EM took too long to show up. From 8 blocks away they took 20 minutes to get that far.
So kneeling on his neck was the cops trying to revive him.

Yep...you’ve done it. You’ve replaced SweetSue92 as the board’s leading idiot.

Forum List

Back