I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

This refutes the claim Chauvin did not follow training.

This is the image in the training manual for how to apply maximal restraint technique (MRT)...

screenshot_20231201_122945_samsung-internet-jpg.866564

You'll note, the knee is NOT on the neck and you'll note the officer is supposed to lean back to avoid putting to much weight on the individual being restrained.

This is the image in the training manual for how to apply maximal restraint technique (MRT)...

screenshot_20231201_122945_samsung-internet-jpg.866564

You'll note, the knee is NOT on the neck and you'll note the officer is supposed to lean back to avoid putting to much weight on the individual being restrained.
When you take a drawing as training, you ignore the other parts of the same training manual. Chauvin followed it's instructions. There is no evidence at all that this is what killed Floyd.

When you take a drawing as training, you ignore the other parts of the same training manual. Chauvin followed it's instructions. There is no evidence at all that this is what killed Floyd.

Nope, that sketch shows how MRT is to be applied. The knee goes on the shoulder, not the neck. The officer's body weight is off of the suspect.

Showing pictures of other officers doing it wrong doesn't make Chauvin right.

Nope, that sketch shows how MRT is to be applied. The knee goes on the shoulder, not the neck. The officer's body weight is off of the suspect.

The drawing you used is not in the inside of the manual nor should a drawing be relied on as the total sum of training. Chauvin must be released. Hell I have seen democrats defend criminals on death row. And Chauvin is locked up and in danger due to Democrats. Not the typical citizen of America.

Apparently your ignorance extends to the entirety of what Floyd did that day.

The drawing you used is not in the inside of the manual nor should a drawing be relied on as the total sum of training. Chauvin must be released. Hell I have seen democrats defend criminals on death row. And Chauvin is locked up and in danger due to Democrats. Not the typical citizen of America.

Did you not watch the movie YOU POSTED??

The movie you posted shows that sketch in Chauvin's manual.

He applied MRT improperly and Floyd died. That's negligent homicide. Guilty as charged. He'll get out of prison after he serves his time.

Apparently your ignorance extends to the entirety of what Floyd did that day.

Nothing Floyd did that day warranted some asshole to kneel on his neck with his body weight for 9½ minutes.

Indeed. The man being knelt upon is not in handcuffs. Once he is cuffed and restrained the policy clearly stated that the officer was to get off and inside no positional asphyxiation occurred. Why didn’t Chauvin?

There were 4 cops charged in all. Every one of them following their orders by the Police department. And the Chief of Police perjured himself in court.

"I was only following orders" isn't a valid defense.

It wasn't for the Nazis.
It wasn't for lt. Calley at Mai Lai
It wasn't for these four cops.

When the two rookies, who had been full-time officers for less than a week, found Floyd outside in his car, along with two passengers, they asked him to get out. The criminal complaint says Lane then pointed a gun at Floyd and ordered him to show his hands. When Floyd put his hands on the steering wheel, Lane put his gun away and pulled the 46-year-old out of the car.

So what's your point? They aimed their guns at him for a NON-VIOLENT, misdemeantor offense.

It wasn't for the Nazis.

So what's your point? They aimed their guns at him for a NON-VIOLENT, misdemeantor offense.
So you mean to tell me that the cop that murdered Ashli Babbitt is now guilty? He aimed at her prior to her being shoved into the window opening. He can't use the excuse that innocent women deserve death for being boosted into a window.

The Nerf gun wasn't the point of the first article, it was that Chauvin had 19 previous complaints for abuse.

No, it shows they were smart in cutting their losses. A jury would have made them pay a lot more, especially in light of Chauvin's whole record.
Yet the one article they chose to highlight WAS that entitled brat of a teenager who thought it was terrible that a Police officer yelled at him for driving around shooting NERF darts at people! Which goes to show how pathetic that claim really was!

The truth is that MOST if not ALL veteran Police officers have had complaints filed against them! It's what people DO these days. They break the law and then whine about how they were mistreated while resisting arrest!

It wasn't for the Nazis.

That is called tossing shit at the wall, praying a bit will stick defense.

So you mean to tell me that the cop that murdered Ashli Babbitt is now guilty? He aimed at her prior to her being shoved into the window opening. He can't use the excuse that innocent women deserve death for being boosted into a window.

LOL

She wasn't shoved through the window. :cuckoo:

Nope, that stupid crazy MAGA bitch was attempting to overthrow the government. The only bad thing was they didn't shoot a whole bunch of them.

The truth is that MOST if not ALL veteran Police officers have had complaints filed against them! It's what people DO these days. They break the law and then whine about how they were mistreated while resisting arrest!

Actually, that's not true, either. When the Chicago PD did a review of complaints, they found that 1% of the officers had over 50% of the complaints filed against them.

Forum List

Back