I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Where is the honest Democrat? This is no challenge. It is a call for honesty.

Watch the film "The Fall of Minneapolis" and you will see it is factual. There is no BS. It is very very true. If any cop is in your family, you may see him or her in prison as a result of George Floyd.

Dare you watch the film? IT is a documentary. Not a bugs bunny movie.

The parties that belong in prison is the Chief of Police of the city, the Mayor of the City and the Governor of Minnesota.

Watch the film "The Fall of Minneapolis" and you will see it is factual. There is no BS. It is very very true. If any cop is in your family, you may see him or her in prison as a result of George Floyd.

The parties that belong in prison is the Chief of Police of the city, the Mayor of the City and the Governor of Minnesota.
The Dirty Democrat Party fanned the flames of racial hatred on purpose to agitate their Voter base.
Chauvin did not get a fair trial.
It was a political verdict.

After Police Killed innocent suspect Freddie Grey with Paddy Wagon "Rough Ride", Trump told Police to "Throw" more suspects into the "Paddy Wagon" "Rough".

Trump incited police to be more violent & murder detained cuffed suspects. George Floyd wasn't being violent during his arrest or torture to death by police. Floyd was only suspected of a $20 misdemeanor.

Last edited:

If he knelt on the neck of a man for 8 minutes, they would deserve to go to prison for assault. If the person died, they should go to prison for murder.

Come to think of it...thats exactly what happened to conservative hero Derrick Chauvain.

Boy can you pick em. The producer’s husband, Kroll, is a disgraced former cop, ex-police union chief of Minneapolis who is barred from being a police officer for 10 years for beating up George Floyd protesters.

In 2007 Kroll was named in a lawsuit for four black police officers — including the chief — brought against the Minneapolis Police Department for discrimination.

As examples of Kroll's prejudicial treatment, the complaint said Kroll openly wore a "white power" patch sewn into his motorcycle jacket. Kroll is reportedly a member of the City Heat Motorcycle Club, which has been cited by the Anti-Defamation League for its white power connections.

I figured you’d like her since she claims she’s a victim of reverse discrimination and a vast left wing conspiracy to marginalize her reporting and ruin her husbands reputation.

Her book was picked up by zero publishers and eventually was published by Paper Birch Publishing which is basically a self publishing front. Now she self produced this “movie” no one will pick up either.

Former Minneapolis police union leader Bob Kroll barred from policing in 3 counties

Again...

Nobody forces conservatives to take these weird positions to where they speak up for murderous cops, legendary con artists, and people who are, in short, assholes. They do it on their own. When they get bad press for supporting murderous cops, legendary con artists and assholes, they scream that the press is being unfair.

It's a viscous cycle.

Again...

Nobody forces conservatives to take these weird positions to where they speak up for murderous cops, legendary con artists, and people who are, in short, assholes. They do it on their own. When they get bad press for supporting murderous cops, legendary con artists and assholes, they scream that the press is being unfair.

It's a viscous cycle.
your party has supported quite a few assholes themselves over the years.....yea its a viscous cycle....

Again...

It's a viscous cycle.
Do you believe that everyone deserves a fair trial when accused of a crime?

it is a movie. just like "2000 mules" and "rambo" it is propaganda. believe it if you like.

Of course, I do not know whether he is innocent or guilty.

BUT I do know that if a court ever ordered him to be freed, this nation would have a second Civil War.

Okay, so I watched that shit.

It's amazing how whiny cops can get when they can't bully people.

What is conspicuous by its absence in this film is the actual video of Chauven kneeling on Floyd's neck.

A lot of it is tangential to the issue of Chauven's guilt.

Was the city's response bad? Yup. they were caught completely flat-footed and made many bad decisions in response to the riot.

Most of their argument is that the Maximum Restraint Technique was taught to the officers, so that made it okay.

Sorry, "I was only following my training" goes right up there with "I was only following orders" in the list of immoral excuses.

The Dirty Democrat Party fanned the flames of racial hatred on purpose to agitate their Voter base.
Chauvin did not get a fair trial.
It was a political verdict.
Can the public protest to the point he gets a fair trial? I know a few cops are not very good. But this takes the cake. They put into prison 4 cops. And lied to do it.

After Police Killed innocent suspect Freddie Grey with Paddy Wagon "Rough Ride", Trump told Police to "Throw" more suspects into the "Paddy Wagon" "Rough".

Trump incited police to be more violent & murder detained cuffed suspects. George Floyd wasn't being violent during his arrest or torture to death by police. Floyd was only suspected of a $20 misdemeanor.

You did not watch the video. And the crime of Floyd was he actually passed a forgery $20 piece of money and that is no petty matter. Forgery or passing such bills is a major crime.
Do us all a favor. Post your diatribes against Trump all day long. But create your own thread.

If he knelt on the neck of a man for 8 minutes, they would deserve to go to prison for assault. If the person died, they should go to prison for murder.

Come to think of it...thats exactly what happened to conservative hero Derrick Chauvain.
You did not watch the video. Chauvin used a highly trained police tactic. He followed to the letter his training. Floyd did not die due to acts by Chauvin. Floyds autopsy showed he died from overdose of drugs. It is proven in the film. Floyd also was trying to be saved by the police and the EM took too long to show up. From 8 blocks away they took 20 minutes to get that far.

Boy can you pick em. The producer’s husband, Kroll, is a disgraced former cop, ex-police union chief of Minneapolis who is barred from being a police officer for 10 years for beating up George Floyd protesters.

In 2007 Kroll was named in a lawsuit for four black police officers — including the chief — brought against the Minneapolis Police Department for discrimination.

As examples of Kroll's prejudicial treatment, the complaint said Kroll openly wore a "white power" patch sewn into his motorcycle jacket. Kroll is reportedly a member of the City Heat Motorcycle Club, which has been cited by the Anti-Defamation League for its white power connections.

I figured you’d like her since she claims she’s a victim of reverse discrimination and a vast left wing conspiracy to marginalize her reporting and ruin her husbands reputation.

Her book was picked up by zero publishers and eventually was published by Paper Birch Publishing which is basically a self publishing front. Now she self produced this “movie” no one will pick up either.

Former Minneapolis police union leader Bob Kroll barred from policing in 3 counties
Your best move was to create a new thread about Kroll.

Okay, so I watched that shit.

It's amazing how whiny cops can get when they can't bully people.

What is conspicuous by its absence in this film is the actual video of Chauven kneeling on Floyd's neck.

A lot of it is tangential to the issue of Chauven's guilt.

Was the city's response bad? Yup. they were caught completely flat-footed and made many bad decisions in response to the riot.

Most of their argument is that the Maximum Restraint Technique was taught to the officers, so that made it okay.

Sorry, "I was only following my training" goes right up there with "I was only following orders" in the list of immoral excuses.
Thanks for watching the film. But they did show Chauvin kneeling on his shoulder neck area, precisely as he had been trained to do. His knee is not what took Floyds life. Floyd had health issues. Did you forget the times Floyd was arrested as he popped deadly drugs into his mouth? Floyd had a plan. And in the end his heart killed him as well as the deadly drugs he took. The autopsy report proved there was no injury to the place where Chauvin had his knee.

Forum List

Back