I defy any Democrat to watch the movie about Chauvin and claim he is guilty!!!!

The Chief of Police is a coward who lied under oath.

Bullshit. He was under oath. Had he lied, he would have been charged with perjury. Another cop also testified under oath to the same thing.

Bullshit. He was under oath. Had he lied, he would have been charged with perjury. Another cop also testified under oath to the same thing.
That trial was a farce. You think that the same people who paid out 9 million to two black men who got knelt on were going to have the backbone to bring perjury charges against a black Chief of Police? Don't make me laugh!

That trial was a farce. You think that the same people who paid out 9 million to two black men who got knelt on were going to have the backbone to bring perjury charges against a black Chief of Police? Don't make me laugh!

Here is the problem. For your scenario to be correct than everyone. I mean everyone else has to be a liar. But for your scenario to be wrong. The only ones who are lying are the handful who keep pushing the disproven claims.

So for Chauvin to be right the Coroner is lying. The Forensic Pathologist is lying. The Pulmonologist is lying. The man who trained and certified Chauvin on arrest techniques is lying. The officer who trained Chauvin as a First Responder is lying. The chief of police is lying.

Witnesses are lying. The video is lying. Your own eyes are lying. I’m getting bored listing everything.

Here is the problem. For your scenario to be correct than everyone. I mean everyone else has to be a liar. But for your scenario to be wrong. The only ones who are lying are the handful who keep pushing the disproven claims.

So for Chauvin to be right the Coroner is lying. The Forensic Pathologist is lying. The Pulmonologist is lying. The man who trained and certified Chauvin on arrest techniques is lying. The officer who trained Chauvin as a First Responder is lying. The chief of police is lying.

Witnesses are lying. The video is lying. Your own eyes are lying. I’m getting bored listing everything.
The "lie" is that Floyd couldn't have died of Fentanyl poisoning! That it was Derek Chauvin's actions that caused him to stop breathing...a conclusion that isn't based on science...rather a conclusion reached by cowards who were afraid to speak the truth because their city was already in flames from rampaging mobs!

You just can't stop lying. They weren't charged with perjury because they were telling the truth.

With MRT, the knee does NOT go on the neck. One goes on the shoulder and the other goes on the lower back. Also, the officer is supposed to lean back so that there's not much of their body weight on the individual they're restraining...

screenshot_20231201_122945_samsung-internet-jpg.866564

But that's NOT what Chauvin did. He negligently had his knee on Floyd's neck. And instead of leaning back with his legs bent at the hip, as the illustration above indicates, he stood nearly straight up on his knees, putting much of his body weight right onto Floyd's neck.

Screen_Shot_2020-05-29_at_1.56.42_PM.png

What a crock of shit that post was! Seriously? You take the complaint of a dumbass teenager that was driving around in a car with his buddies and "might" have shot someone with a Nerf dart? Of course they shot someone! That's why the Police got called! He's upset because the Police yelled at them? He thinks the only thing that kept them from being shot was that they were white? What that PROVES is that whites are getting stopped by the Police for doing stupid things just like blacks are! Duh?

The Nerf gun wasn't the point of the first article, it was that Chauvin had 19 previous complaints for abuse.

The other part of that post simply proves that what Chauvin did to Floyd was how that force had been trained to restrain people that resisted arrest. The fact that Minneapolis paid two black men almost 9 million dollars because the Police knelt on them while they were being arrested is proof that the people running Minneapolis have lost their freaking minds! That action was so monumentally stupid it boggles the mind. Talk about a bunch of politicians running scared.

No, it shows they were smart in cutting their losses. A jury would have made them pay a lot more, especially in light of Chauvin's whole record.

The Nerf gun wasn't the point of the first article, it was that Chauvin had 19 previous complaints for abuse.

No, it shows they were smart in cutting their losses. A jury would have made them pay a lot more, especially in light of Chauvin's whole record.
There were 4 cops charged in all. Every one of them following their orders by the Police department. And the Chief of Police perjured himself in court.

The "lie" is that Floyd couldn't have died of Fentanyl poisoning! That it was Derek Chauvin's actions that caused him to stop breathing...a conclusion that isn't based on science...rather a conclusion reached by cowards who were afraid to speak the truth because their city was already in flames from rampaging mobs!

Is that why the Defense Expert didn’t make that claim?

There were 4 cops charged in all. Every one of them following their orders by the Police department. And the Chief of Police perjured himself in court.

Nope. Post #286 proves the chief of police was telling the truth.

You just can't stop lying. They weren't charged with perjury because they were telling the truth.

With MRT, the knee does NOT go on the neck. One goes on the shoulder and the other goes on the lower back. Also, the officer is supposed to lean back so that there's not much of their body weight on the individual they're restraining...

But that's NOT what Chauvin did. He negligently had his knee on Floyd's neck. And instead of leaning back with his legs bent at the hip, as the illustration above indicates, he stood nearly straight up on his knees, putting much of his body weight right onto Floyd's neck.

Screen_Shot_2020-05-29_at_1.56.42_PM.png
The knee did not kill Floyd. And why defend a multiple times jailed drug dealer, also guilty of passing phony currency?

Nope. Post #286 proves the chief of police was telling the truth.
Nope, the fact is the evidence still exists that Chauvin used the tactic trained to him by the police department. The other officers knew he followed orders.

The knee did not kill Floyd. And why defend a multiple times jailed drug dealer, also guilty of passing phony currency?

I'm defending the truth. His knee was not supposed to be on Floyd's neck. His body weight should not have been on Floyd.

Doing so was negligent. The ME determining Floyd's death was a homicide, not an overdose, proves negligent homicide. Guilty as charged.

Nope, the fact is the evidence still exists that Chauvin used the tactic trained to him by the police department. The other officers knew he followed orders.

LOL

The sketch in post #286 comes from Chauvin's own training manual. Chauvin did not follow his own training.

That's negligence.

Guilty as charged.

I'm defending the truth. His knee was not supposed to be on Floyd's neck. His body weight should not have been on Floyd.

Doing so was negligent. The ME determining Floyd's death was a homicide, not an overdose, proves negligent homicide. Guilty as charged.
The Minneapolis Police Department, in a training manual issued to all new officers, detailed how to execute the same neck restraint that killed George Floyd, lawyers for one of the officers involved in the May 25 incident argued in a Wednesday motion.

The training manual, which provided pictures of the “non-deadly” maneuver in which officers put an arm or leg on the back of a suspect’s throat if they are resisting arrest, was filed Wednesday in a motion to dismiss the charges against Thomas Lane—one of four officers charged in Floyd’s death.

LOL

The sketch in post #286 comes from Chauvin's own training manual. Chauvin did not follow his own training.

That's negligence.

Guilty as charged.
Is that the same police manual showing the LT in DC murdering Ashli Babbitt?

Actually the police manual shows Chauvin is innocent.

Is that the same police manual showing the LT in DC murdering Ashli Babbitt?

Actually the police manual shows Chauvin is innocent.

This is a screenshot from the movie YOU POSTED...

^^^ in the movie, Chauvin's mother, holding what she described as Chauvin's own training manual, opens it to a page showing this sketch.

That is NOT what Chauvin did. He's guilty as charged.

By the way, thanks for posting that movie. I never knew before that Chauvin negligently applied MRT.

This is a screenshot from the movie YOU POSTED...

^^^ in the movie, Chauvin's mother, holding what she described as Chauvin's own training manual, opens it to a page showing this sketch.

That is NOT what Chauvin did. He's guilty as charged.

By the way, thanks for posting that movie. I never knew before that Chauvin negligently applied MRT.
When the two rookies, who had been full-time officers for less than a week, found Floyd outside in his car, along with two passengers, they asked him to get out. The criminal complaint says Lane then pointed a gun at Floyd and ordered him to show his hands. When Floyd put his hands on the steering wheel, Lane put his gun away and pulled the 46-year-old out of the car.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. God dang man. Man, I got shot. I got shot the same way, Mr. Officer, before,” Floyd told Lane when he drew his gun, according to a transcript from Lane’s body camera footage.

Floyd was an accomplished criminal who gamed the system. So he thought.

When the two rookies, who had been full-time officers for less than a week, found Floyd outside in his car, along with two passengers, they asked him to get out. The criminal complaint says Lane then pointed a gun at Floyd and ordered him to show his hands. When Floyd put his hands on the steering wheel, Lane put his gun away and pulled the 46-year-old out of the car.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. God dang man. Man, I got shot. I got shot the same way, Mr. Officer, before,” Floyd told Lane when he drew his gun, according to a transcript from Lane’s body camera footage.

Floyd was an accomplished criminal who gamed the system. So he thought.

Nothing in this post refutes the fact that Chauvin inappropriately applied MRT as the sketch from his own manual proves.

Forum List

Back