Zone1 I decided to change my avatar.

I like the idea of memorializing young forgotten victims who no one seems to care about, so I will be updating my avatar from time to time. This young man's name was Ulysses "Uly Bear" Campos. He was shot and killed in Chicago at his Grandmother's birthday party in July.
I actually applaud your noble pursuit.

I will read every such posting if I see them, it is the least we (I) can do.

I like the idea of memorializing young forgotten victims who no one seems to care about, so I will be updating my avatar from time to time. This young man's name was Ulysses "Uly Bear" Campos. He was shot and killed in Chicago at his Grandmother's birthday party in July.
:rolleyes:That's a very unimaginative way to virtue signal.

Wow! He was shot by somebody in the government? Why didn't tha lil kid just give himself up without a fight?

But wait, he looks like a Demofascist.

Forum List

Back